Writer Abdullah al-Hadlaq: Palestine never existed. Jews’ ownership of Israel confirmed by the Quran

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
Somebody tell that to Google
Do you see “Palestine” in this map of the Ottoman Empire? Ottoman Empire ended in 1918, not very long ago…

A06F3F29-1794-438C-AF85-598118401996.jpeg

Do you see “Palestine” in this map of the Ottoman Empire? Ottoman Empire ended in 1918, not very long ago…

View attachment 734035
The Ottomans who ruled the land for 600 years never recognized a Palestine or Palestinian people. They did invite Jews from Spain and Portugal fleeing the Intuitions and Crusades to settle in their ancient homeland of Israel. Palestinian is a European colonial name for the region when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI. The first Palestinians were the Jews, it was an insult to call an Arab a Palestinian before the name and identity was hijacked by Arafat.

The Ottomans who ruled the land for 600 years never recognized a Palestine or Palestinian people. They did invite Jews from Spain and Portugal fleeing the Intuitions and Crusades to settle in their ancient homeland of Israel. Palestinian is a European colonial name for the region when the Ottoman Empire fell after WWI. The first Palestinians were the Jews, it was an insult to call an Arab a Palestinian before the name and identity was hijacked by Arafat.
So true the indigenous Palestinians were Jews long before there were even any Muslims at all to steal the land with no titles or deeds whatsoever.

They did invite Jews from Spain and Portugal fleeing the Intuitions and Crusades to settle in their ancient homeland of Israel.
So, the Jews were living in Spain and Portugal and were asked to move to the ancient homeland of Israel.

That is calling the cart before the horse.

If there was an “ancient homeland”, why didn’t they live there in the first place?

The answer, no such ancient Jewish homeland existed.

The Zion myth busted once again.

Next :)-

.,,.,.,,.,.,.,to steal the land with no titles or deeds whatsoever.
(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV)
And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

The Israelis were shepherds, living on the open plains, WHO HAD NO TITLE OR DEEDS WHATSOEVER; period.

NEXT :)-

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV)
And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

The Israelis were shepherds, living on the open plains, WHO HAD NO TITLE OR DEEDS WHATSOEVER; period.

NEXT :)-
So tell us, who was there first on the land, Jews or thieving Muslim Palestinians?

So tell us, who was there first on the land, Jews or thieving Muslim Palestinians?
I am not sure you even know what a Muslim is?

Muslims (Arabic:, al-Muslimūn, transl. "Submitters [to God]") are people who adhere to Islam, a monotheistic religion belonging to the Abrahamic tradition.

In descending order, the percentage of people who identify as Muslims on each continental landmass stands at: 45% of Africa, 25% of Asia and Oceania (collectively), 6% of Europe, and 1% of the Americas. Additionally, in subdivided geographical regions, the figure stands at: 91% of the Middle East–North Africa, 90% of Central Asia, 65% of the Caucasus, 42% of Southeast Asia, 32% of South Asia, and 42% of sub-Saharan Africa.

Muslims - Wikipedia
:)-

Of course Palestine never existed in the terms we think of it today, namely, a national homeland for Arabs living in the area.

It was just the designation for the land now taken up by Israel and Jordan as ceded to the British by the Ottomans after WW1.

Of course Palestine never existed in the terms we think of it today
First, thanks for recognizing the existence of “Palestine” and second, I do not belong here and should not have intruded in this discission.

Until later
Have a great day today and beyond

Bye :)-

So, the Jews were living in Spain and Portugal and were asked to move to the ancient homeland of Israel.

If there was an “ancient homeland”, why didn’t they live there in the first place?

Next
Oxford University: Ancient Jewish community that created Dead Sea Scrolls

Essenes in Judaean Society: the sectarians of the Dead Sea Scrolls | OUPblog

First, thanks for recognizing the existence of “Palestine” and second, I do not belong here and should not have intruded in this discission.

Until later
Palestine fictional Western name for ancient Israel. Palestine never actually existed…

BA4B4AD3-1532-4748-93AE-6C821E47F18B.jpeg

Until later
Do we see any place named Palestine in this map of the Ottoman Empire?

94ACB737-CBAC-4963-8EF5-8C6C2F0D9144.jpeg

Next :)-
Im sure this isn't going to help the ignorant undereducated morons out there claiming "no such ancient Israel existed" . It's literally a sign of stupidity and illiteracy when one says that. But here goes...

This is the literally under the 3000 year old Arch of Titus, in Rome. I've seen it with my own eyes. Romans bringing back the gold and loot from the temple, including thousands of Hebrew slaves, which actually built the Colosseum, which an Italian tour guide explained to me. Aide note: The gold from the temple was sold to finance for the marble of the colosseum.

So, when the Ottoman's invited the Jews, it was back to their ancestral homeland, which by the way, in the Koran is promised by Allah. Koran doesn't mention Palestinians, but plenty of references to Jews and Israel, ain't that funny? The Ottomans were just following what the Koran said.
1670119936356.png

Two panel reliefs flank the single passageway of the arch, and a third adorns the vault (the vault relief is above). The subject matter of the flanking reliefs draws upon the 71 C.E. triumph of Vespasian and Titus, depicting key triumphal episodes following the fall of Jerusalem. In one scene (below) Romans carry spoils from the Temple in Jerusalem, including a Menorah, sacred trumpets and the showbread table. Recent studies have shown these items were painted with yellow ochre.

10. The Colosseum Was Built by 60,000 Jewish Slaves​

After four centuries of active use, people were unaware of who had actually built the amphitheater and assumed that Vespasian had appointed government employees to work on the project. However, Vespasian’s son Titus had actually brought 60,000 Jewish slaves to Rome who worked day and night to build the Roman Colosseum.

Confirmation of this can be seen in the Arch of Titus, which show shows a menorah from Jerusalem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back