Wrestling fans ask - Why can Obama use "n-word" but Hulk Hogan can't?

'Cept you're missing the point, too.

No one should use it, and no one includes both the Left and the Right.

Frankly no one should be using that word.

That some black people use it makes it no less wrong or stupid.
I dont know many Black people that use it. I know a lot that say "nigga" which is a totally different word.

Both are bad words imo. If 'nigga' is oh-so-much-different than '******,' then non-black people can use the former as well.
Anyone can use anything. The fact that non-black people think nigga is the same thing as ****** is what brings them painful consequences. My advice would be that if you dont understand then dont use either word unless you can safely do so.

Except you completely miss or avoid the point while making a lame comment about how non-black people who use 'nigga' can bring them pain. You can take those stupid veiled threats and shove them deep. Don't even try it. You don't get to use a bad word just because your skin is a certain color. If it's bad, it's bad for all. You don't get perks just because you're black or white. And any hypocrite who does try to attack someone for saying a word can eat some lead.
Youre assuming you get to define nigga as bad. You dont. Sorry but getting self righteous about it doesnt change the meaning to what you want it to be. What do you mean by threat? Its not a threat. Its a certainty that if you said nigga around some Black people you would suffer consequences. Me? I can say it all day long. Why? Because I am privy to what it means and the correct time to use it simply because I am a Black man.

Never got into watching wrestling because it's all scripted and fake.

Like movies and politics?

:lol:

Just having some fun there. I just prefer my "scripted and fake" entertainment with chair shots, frog splashes and finishing moves.

:)

Just having some fun there. I just prefer my "scripted and fake" entertainment with chair shots, frog splashes and finishing moves.

Eh, I prefer good movies over dumb fake wrestling any day of the week. The sad part is that it's common knowledge the actors in movies are acting, whereas it's painfully and blatantly obvious the shenanigans these muscle-bounds hooligans do in the ring. Notice how they stomp the floor, and how some of these goons use razors to cut each other to make each other bleed. It is so, SO fake! Makes my gut sick. Don't even get me started on politicians.

Suspend these idiots in a cage over a viper pit, and have the loser get tossed down through a hole. Do that and we'll see just how real this wrestling stuff can be.

Eh, I prefer good movies over dumb fake wrestling any day of the week. The sad part is that it's common knowledge the actors in movies are acting, whereas it's painfully and blatantly obvious the shenanigans these muscle-bounds hooligans do in the ring. Notice how they stomp the floor, and how some of these goons use razors to cut each other to make each other bleed. It is so, SO fake! Makes my gut sick. Don't even get me started on politicians.

Suspend these idiots in a cage over a viper pit, and have the loser get tossed down through a hole. Do that and we'll see just how real this wrestling stuff can be.
Mick Foley would have no problems with that....

I call my white neighbor nigg@r all the time. Does that make me racist.
No, just stupid.
How so?
What grown adult with any decorum of mental astuteness would believe it's acceptable to address friends or anyone with such a despicable slur...other than stupid folk.
Because me and my friends aren't little pussies that get offended over a word. Are you scared of your shadow too?

Mick Foley would have no problems with that....

Truth out!

Take a good look at the picture. Mick Foley is the one that just went thru the cage roof and onto the floor. Classic match.

Hell in the cell baby! Much like your scenario. Except this was for real.

5251284_orig.png

PS that's the Undertaker still standing and the match continued from there.

Look only someone who came from another planet wouldn't know it's fake and scripted. Each to their own. I just prefer blood and guts compared to the likes of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Oh and here's Mankind aka Mick Foley flying off the top of the cage again. I really really hope Vince gave him huge buckolas for this match.

images

Last edited:

Take a good look at the picture. Mick Foley is the one that just went thru the cage roof and onto the floor. Classic match.

5251284_orig.png

Look only someone who came from another planet wouldn't know it's fake and scripted. Each to their own. I just prefer blood and guts compared to the likes of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Oh and here's Mankind aka Mick Foley flying off the top of the cage again. I really really hope Vince gave him huge buckolas for this match.

images
i saw mick fall from the top of the cage onto a floor covered with tacks....the guy had them sticking all over his body....but today he is partial cripple,i hope it was worth it to him....

5251284_orig.png

images
i saw mick fall from the top of the cage onto a floor covered with tacks....the guy had them sticking all over his body....but today he is partial cripple,i hope it was worth it to him....

I've read his book and he's just one of a kind that loved wrestling so much he'd rather burn out than fade away.

As far as I know he's still has an active career and wrestles on occasion (no television where I live now) and even though he's a Dem I still love the guy for many an entertaining moment.

Forum List

Back