Wrestling fans ask - Why can Obama use "n-word" but Hulk Hogan can't?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks use the word all the time but whites can't!!!! That's racism and more black privilege.

Hulk Hogan Fans Wonder Why He Can t Use the N Word While Obama Can
Last week, Hulk Hogan’s entire world was turned upside down when a video of the wrestler indulging a race-tinged tirade went public.
Almost immediately, World Wrestling Entertainment fired the wrestler. But Obama has also been heard using the “n-word,” and some are wondering why it’s OK for President Obama to use the word while Hulk Hogan loses his career over it.

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, was fired last week and even had his entire career with the WWE erased from the entertainment company’s website, after the video showing him uttering a string of racial epithets, including the n-word, was made public.

On the other hand, readers may recall that President Obama also used the n-word during a discussion on race in America on a comedian’s podcast published at the end of June.

There is nothing wrong with saying the word n*gger when you are referring to people using the word n*gger

Calling someone a n*gger is something entirely different

Easy isn't it Speedo?

• Banned
There is nothing wrong with saying the word n*gger when you are referring to people using the word n*gger
Calling someone a n*gger is something entirely different

Thank you for explaining it. I am so stupid.

'Wrestling' fans should be asking why they waste their time with fake nonsense instead of real wrestling.

Frankly no one should be using that word.

That some black people use it makes it no less wrong or stupid.

'Wrestling' fans should be asking why they waste their time with fake nonsense instead of real wrestling.

Because fake wrestling is entertaining. Awesomely entertaining.
The athleticism is real and over the moon fabulous. What's not to love?

My favorite match of all time :)

5251284_orig.png

But the media still gives blacks a pass when they use it. No one slammed obozo for using the word. Pure brazen hypocrisy.

Never got into watching wrestling because it's all scripted and fake.

I dont know many Black people that use it. I know a lot that say "nigga" which is a totally different word.

Both are bad words imo. If 'nigga' is oh-so-much-different than '******,' then non-black people can use the former as well.

I dont know many Black people that use it. I know a lot that say "nigga" which is a totally different word.

Both are bad words imo. If 'nigga' is oh-so-much-different than '******,' then non-black people can use the former as well.
Anyone can use anything. The fact that non-black people think nigga is the same thing as ****** is what brings them painful consequences. My advice would be that if you dont understand then dont use either word unless you can safely do so.

Anyone can use anything. The fact that non-black people think nigga is the same thing as ****** is what brings them painful consequences. My advice would be that if you dont understand then dont use either word unless you can safely do so.

Except you completely miss or avoid the point while making a lame comment about how non-black people who use 'nigga' can bring them pain. You can take those stupid veiled threats and shove them deep. Don't even try it. You don't get to use a bad word just because your skin is a certain color. If it's bad, it's bad for all. You don't get perks just because you're black or white. And any hypocrite who does try to attack someone for saying a word can eat some lead.

I think Republicans should campaign on making it so that they can say ****** on a regular basis and no one is allowed to point and laugh at them.

It really seems like the most important issue EVER for them.

Forum List

Back