Wow.... we need another Barbara Jordan

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLhbxYPTjKE]Barbara Jordan speech at the DNC, 1992 - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

She would be ashamed of todays Democratic party...
:doubt:

Last edited:
Jordan:

My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total.

Jordan:

My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total.

A bit more Jordan, what a woman:

The majority of the American people still believe that every single individual in this country is entitled to just as much respect, just as much dignity, as every other individual.

How do we create a harmonious society out of so many kinds of people? The key is tolerance -- the one value that is indispensable in creating community.

• Do not call for black power or green power. Call for brain power.

I was lucky enough to get to hear her speak when I was a teenager, and loved her ever since.

We need more leaders like her today.

I was lucky enough to get to hear her speak when I was a teenager, and loved her ever since.

We need more leaders like her today.

I agree, brains, heart, and soul, for america.

A spirit of harmony can only survive if each of us remembers, when bitterness and self-interest seem to prevail, that we share a common destiny.

I agree, brains, heart, and soul, for america.

A spirit of harmony can only survive if each of us remembers, when bitterness and self-interest seem to prevail, that we share a common destiny.

And that "common destiny" is............the complete collapse of the United States economy.

I was a kid during Watergate, one of the few times I saw I saw a WOMAN go head to head to with the men, and MORE than hold her ground.

well

Forum List

Back