Wow, this paintig is going to drive libs just NUTS

Can you read, or are the voices in your head too distracting?

Then don't be surprised when people discard it as worthless.

Don't be surprise when I disregard this artist's explanation for the symbolism in his painting as, garbage. And your opinion as, well who gives a fuck what your opinion is?

Don't sweat it Jose.....we get it...you think you are the Ultimate Warrior....but alas...you aren't.

Go tilt at windmills Senor Quixote.....you will look more intimidating riding your ass.

Wow, you're not only dumb, but a racist as well (but the two do go hand-in-hand, no?). I'm not sure how many times I've had to tell you this; but, once again, the name is Josef, not Jose; so, your little racist remarks, though quite entertaining, completely missed their mark, because, I'm not Latino. Thanks for playing, dumb ass.

Can you read, or are the voices in your head too distracting?

Then don't be surprised when people discard it as worthless.

Don't be surprise when I disregard this artist's explanation for the symbolism in his painting as, garbage. And your opinion as, well who gives a fuck what your opinion is?
The difference between you and me is I don't get all pissy when my opinions are disregarded.

:lmao:

The difference between you and me is, I don't get all pissy when somebody disregards a crap painting that I wasted a grand on.

Now go dave yourself, Braveman.

The difference between you and me is I don't get all pissy when my opinions are disregarded.

The difference between you and me is, I don't get all pissy when somebody disregards a crap painting that I wasted a grand on.

So were you named after the very famous Nazi butcher that spelled it the same way? Why didn't they just name you little Adolf?

The lesson to be learned here is that if you're a struggling artist of questionable talent, you can make the big bucks if you sell out to right wing fanatacism.

So were you named after the very famous Nazi butcher that spelled it the same way? Why didn't they just name you little Adolf?

You do realize that a user name is not necessarily the actual name of the user, right? Unless your name is actually Sitarro? The name Josef K is from the Franz Kafka book, The Trial. And before you get all excited and think that Franz Kafka was some sort of German fascist, you should know that Kafka was from Prague, born into a Jewish family, most of whom died in Hitler's concentration camps.

Don't sweat it Jose.....we get it...you think you are the Ultimate Warrior....but alas...you aren't.

Go tilt at windmills Senor Quixote.....you will look more intimidating riding your ass.

Wow, you're not only dumb, but a racist as well (but the two do go hand-in-hand, no?). I'm not sure how many times I've had to tell you this; but, once again, the name is Josef, not Jose; so, your little racist remarks, though quite entertaining, completely missed their mark, because, I'm not Latino. Thanks for playing, dumb ass.

Too funny Jose, you see the point is that its effective.....it gets under yor skin.

I notice you ignored the Ultimate Warrior reference...but alas you aren't one of those either...just another internet wannabe :)

I bought one of those paintings? Really?

I suppose you can prove that, huh? :lol:

Of course not. But you'll keep pouting and stamping your feet and generally behaving like a spoiled brat anyway.

Retard. :lol:

Too funny Jose, you see the point is that its effective.....it gets under yor skin.

I notice you ignored the Ultimate Warrior reference...but alas you aren't one of those either...just another internet wannabe :)

Sorry, dumb ass, your attempt at deflecting from your obvious stupidity isn't going to work on me. You addressing me as Jose wasn't an attempt to get under my skin, it was just your inability to read my name properly as well as your zealousness to jump on me with a racist remark. Nice try, but, once again, you fail...miserably.

Of course not. But you'll keep pouting and stamping your feet and generally behaving like a spoiled brat anyway.

Well, you certainly are defending the painting like you own it. Either that or you're sucking off the artist. :dunno:

Well, you certainly are defending the painting like you own it. Either that or you're sucking off the artist. :dunno:

That explains why you defend 0bama so much, JoseFuck....

You go gurl...

Sorry, dumb ass, your attempt at deflecting from your obvious stupidity isn't going to work on me. You addressing me as Jose wasn't an attempt to get under my skin, it was just your inability to read my name properly as well as your zealousness to jump on me with a racist remark. Nice try, but, once again, you fail...miserably.

Sorry kid your "interpretation" is and "assumption"...you roided up like the Warrior?

Is that why you have anger issues?

Sorry kid your "interpretation" is and "assumption"...you roided up like the Warrior?

Just get back to sucking on that bottle, champ. At least you're good at something.

Oooh, look, yet another homophobic leftist. Tsk, tsk.

There's a third option: I'm making fun of you because you're an idiot.

And you're cooperating so spectacularly. :clap2:

Just get back to sucking on that bottle, champ. At least you're good at something.

You a rassler kid?

Caused you aren't any good at this?

Last edited:
It's political propaganda.
Nothing more, nothing less.

That, in most cases, tends to mean it's crap.

Liberals are amusingly adolescent when they attempt to critique political cartoons that are dead on target with messages about Obama and his inadequacy as President.

This painting is not art..it is a collage of political commentary set in paint rather than ink. The libs just hate the fact that it gives Obama no praises!

Obama is a fucking arrogant Marxist, folks! Get used to it!

Oooh, look, yet another homophobic leftist. Tsk, tsk.

There's a third option: I'm making fun of you because you're an idiot.

And you're cooperating so spectacularly. :clap2:

Braveman, the only person you ever make look idiotic is yourself. Over and over and over. Carry on, Braveman.

Forum List

Back