Wow the lefties are in overdrive today

I have a dream....
that one day we will stop talking about a bunch of shit we actually have no facts or details or documented evidence about YET,
and wait for the report from the FBI which will probably be another year.
This is all wasting time garbage that was designed to keep us screaming at each other for no reason except to distract us. Whether that was a Trump plan or a Russian plan, I don't know, but it's working just great.
STOP IT, ALL OF YOU.

Susan Rice and Evelyn Farkas will either be in jail, or make a plea deal before this summer

I have a dream....
that one day we will stop talking about a bunch of shit we actually have no facts or details or documented evidence about YET,
This is all wasting time garbage that was designed to keep us screaming at each other for no reason except to distract us. Whether that was a Trump plan or a Russian plan, I don't know, but it's working just great.
STOP IT, ALL OF YOU.
You're the one screaming. Follow thy own advice. Yes, we should wait forever for the FBI report on Democrats and accept Republican guilt until proven innocent.

Sorry liar, media stories are not proof. They are not hard evidence. But we have hard proof that you are a liar. Right here in black and white.
Hey Suck up where is the evidence on Fucking Hillary being Crooked...where is the evidence that Obama spied on Orange Anus Trump :)

Mentally ill people should be institutionalized.

Yup I'm talking to you.

I have a dream....
STOP IT, ALL OF YOU.
You must know by reading my posts that I don't talk about shit I don't know about.

[QUOTEminister?dy, post: 16960028, member: 56127"]I have a dream....
STOP IT, ALL OF YOU.[/QUOTE]

Hall moniter?

Susan Rice and Evelyn Farkas will either be in jail, or make a plea deal before this summer
The big question is where the AG's office is on this... Session's depute is Dana Boente and I haven't heard much about her at all...

Last edited:
Trying to contain the damage done by the exposure of their treasonous heroes and the fake media. There are what, a half dozen threads from the leftheaded goobers on this site trying to marginalize today's headlines:

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

U.S. withdraws funding for U.N. Population Fund

Life is good.

None of those links direct to this site. Zero.

Yes you're right. I was expecting those links to go to the "half dozen threads" she mentioned as well but I think her links were just to back up her claim about the fake media. Poorly worded by the OP, but not the end of the world.
Trying to contain the damage done by the exposure of their treasonous heroes and the fake media. There are what, a half dozen threads from the leftheaded goobers on this site trying to marginalize today's headlines:

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

CNN Goes on Rampage Against Susan Rice Bombshell, Instructs Viewers to Ignore Story

http://nypost.com/2017/04/03/fresh-evidence-the-russia-scandal-is-a-team-obama-operation/

U.S. withdraws funding for U.N. Population Fund

Life is good.

None of those links direct to this site. Zero.

Yes you're right. I was expecting those links to go to the "half dozen threads" she mentioned as well but I think her links were just to back up her claim about the fake media. Poorly worded by the OP, but not the end of the world.
I have no interest in directing people to multiple garbage threads. My purpose was to provide a list of articles that are the cause of the frenzy.

it was a bad day for the criminal left. That's why we are being flooded with their squealings.

Then we are left with the logical conclusion that such threads do not exist.

Funny the OP can't be bothered to cite alleged threads, yet expects others to do it for her.

/lack of thread

Forum List

Back