Wow. Ron Paul wasn't kidding about letting people die!

Shit happens. How is this translating into 'Ron Paul wants uninsured people to die' again?

Oh, that's right. It doesn't.

And where does it say that in the thread?

:lol:
You telling me that there is no implication here that Ron Paul thinks we should just let uninsured people die?

Disingenuous, lying sack of shit.

no response. I thought not. forgot the title of your own fucking thread! Hilarious!

Please note for the record that Shallow has still failed to even acknowledge the fact that this man was not denied medical attention, despite being uninsured.

Well it would've been $800,000 had Paul not locked the hospital door shut and pulled the plug himself.

Ron Paul should look up to Obama, with the kajillions of dollars he's paid out of his own pocket towards all his campaign worker's medical bills over the years.

Please note for the record that Shallow has still failed to even acknowledge the fact that this man was not denied medical attention, despite being uninsured.

Well it would've been $800,000 had Paul not locked the hospital door shut and pulled the plug himself.

Ron Paul should look up to Obama, with the kajillions of dollars he's paid out of his own pocket towards all his campaign worker's medical bills over the years.

So I take it your against the "Citizen's United" ruling? Right?

If you got an article, present it. And on my way from walmart I intend to stop by McDonalds. So have my fries ready..okay? They were cold last time.

Look Pee wee, I shouldn't have to school you on doing your homework. You make a claim, you by god need to be a big enough boy to back it up. It's your job to prove your claims, not mine. That being said, once and only once am I going to do this to prove what a fucking tool you are.

Campaign For Liberty — In loving memory of Kent Snyder

Campaign For Liberty — Kent Snyder, Chairman Ron Paul 2008, 1959-2008

Campaign For Liberty — The Kent Snyder Memorial Scholarship Fund

Kent Snyder Medical Fund -- Raise $400K

From this point forward, Google is your friend. Use it instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

And BTW, I don't own a McD's franchise, so whine to someone else about your cold fries.

How sweet!

He's got a charity going!

Cool..I hope that the charity can pay the expenses.

And the family doesn't go bankrupt.

But sheesh..400k? Chump change to Paul personally..

Turns out, the old doctor (he's even older than Sen. John McCain) is a millionaire, a few times over.

An Air Force veteran and ob-gyn who often champions the cause of the little guy, Paul disclosed 41 separate financial holdings that have a combined value of between $2.29 million and $5.3 million. The disclosure statements require officeholders and candidates to disclose a range of values for their holdings.

Ron Paul, the little guy's champion, turns out to be a millionaire - latimes.com

Couldn't he find it in his heart to pay up most of it?

For old times sake!

You do realize that he died back in 2008 don't you? Dumbass!

Look Pee wee, I shouldn't have to school you on doing your homework. You make a claim, you by god need to be a big enough boy to back it up. It's your job to prove your claims, not mine. That being said, once and only once am I going to do this to prove what a fucking tool you are.

From this point forward, Google is your friend. Use it instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

And BTW, I don't own a McD's franchise, so whine to someone else about your cold fries.

How sweet!

Turns out, the old doctor (he's even older than Sen. John McCain) is a millionaire, a few times over.

An Air Force veteran and ob-gyn who often champions the cause of the little guy, Paul disclosed 41 separate financial holdings that have a combined value of between $2.29 million and $5.3 million. The disclosure statements require officeholders and candidates to disclose a range of values for their holdings.

Ron Paul, the little guy's champion, turns out to be a millionaire - latimes.com

For old times sake!

And?

Ron Paul was poor back then?

Assdumb?

As it turns out, Paul was not speaking purely in hypotheticals. Back in 2008, Kent Snyder — Paul's former campaign chairman — died of complications from pneumonia. Like the man in Blitzer's example, the 49-year-old Snyder (pictured) was relatively young and seemingly healthy* when the illness struck. He was also uninsured. When he died on June 26, 2008, two weeks after Paul withdrew his first bid for the presidency, his hospital costs amounted to $400,000. The bill was handed to Snyder's surviving mother (pictured, left), who was incapable of paying. Friends launched a website to solicit donations.

According to the Wall Street Journal's 2008 story on his death, Snyder was more than just a strategic ally: He was the only reason Paul thought he ever had a shot at the presidency in the first place.

"It was Kent more than anyone else who encouraged and pushed Ron to run for president," said Jesse Benton, a spokesman for Mr. Paul. "Ron would not have run for the presidency if it had not been for Kent. Ron was really hesitant, but Kent drove him forward."

Ron Paul's Campaign Manager Died of Pneumonia, Penniless and Uninsured

Live the madness! :eek:

Snyder wasn't denied medical coverage and charity covered his hospital bill. The latter is exactly what Paul spoke to in his most recent debate. Not the leftist spin of 'Paul wants the uninsured to die'. This thread is bullshit.

As to others asking why he didn't have insurance? From the article:

The Kansas City Star quoted his sister at the time as saying that a "a pre-existing condition made the premiums too expensive.

Oh the irony.

:lmao:

Snyder wasn't denied medical coverage and charity covered his hospital bill. The latter is exactly what Paul spoke to in his most recent debate. Not the leftist spin of 'Paul wants the uninsured to die'. This thread is bullshit.

The Kansas City Star quoted his sister at the time as saying that a "a pre-existing condition made the premiums too expensive.

Oh the irony.

the real irony here is that you bitch about something in your thread title, then deny you ever implied such a thing.

How sweet!

For old times sake!

And?

Ron Paul was poor back then?

Assdumb?

And.......it's yesterday's news......which makes you just look stoopid and desperate for dredging it up. But do go on.

If you got an article, present it. And on my way from walmart I intend to stop by McDonalds. So have my fries ready..okay? They were cold last time.

How sweet!

For old times sake!

Wow, that is your come back... LOL, WOW... You really do believe he needed to pay for this guys bills out of his own pocket...

Have you ever covered 400k worth of someones debt for any reason Swallow?

Did you Dad cover 400k worth of debt for someone Swallow?

At this point you are making RP look real good, thanks for making this a bigger issue.

Just when I think some of you can't crawl any lower to SMEAR someone, you go and PROVE me wrong..

my gawd..friggen DUMB dumb dumb.

the thread started out with Sallow whining like a little bitch that Ron Paul wanting to let uninsured people die...

No one bought it, so he switched over to 'Ron paul is a cheap bastard who refuses to pay for a dead friends medical bills'.

Fucking pathetic, even for an asswipe like Sallow.

Oh the irony.

And his pre-existing condition translates to 'Paul wants the uninsured to die' ... . how?

Forum List

Back