Wow keep it up Democrats and MSM... the "blue wave"...is it coming?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Of course this is the result:
September 12, 2018 - Dems Have 14-Point Lead In U.S. House Races Nationwide, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Back Media Over Trump By Wide Margin

So in the above poll this was how the 1,038 people polled broke down by party....
PARTY IDENTIFICATION QUESTION WORDING - Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or what?

REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 25%
Democrat 34
Independent 33
Other/DK/NA 8
Responses are reported for 1,038 self-identified registered voters

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us09122018_demos_uast28.pdf/

So the poll asked 9% MORE Democrats than GOP and what would you think the results would be?

Now the pollsters arguments are well there are MORE Democrats than GOP! IS THAT SO?
Party Affiliation

Hmmm... So even though Republicans make up 28% and Democrats 27% in the Gallup continuous party affiliation poll, The Quinnipiac counts 9% more Dems?

Does that sound right?

Honestly I am very very happy that the MSM/pollsters are doing this. Makes Pelosi,et.al. very confident.
Seems to me that these same pollsters said Hillary was going to win. Right?

galluppartypoll.png

September 12, 2018 - Dems Have 14-Point Lead In U.S. House Races Nationwide, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Voters Back Media Over Trump By Wide Margin

So in the above poll this was how the 1,038 people polled broke down by party....
PARTY IDENTIFICATION QUESTION WORDING - Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or what?

REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 25%
Democrat 34
Independent 33
Other/DK/NA 8

So the poll asked 9% MORE Democrats than GOP and what would you think the results would be?

Now the pollsters arguments are well there are MORE Democrats than GOP! IS THAT SO?
Party Affiliation

Hmmm... So even though Republicans make up 28% and Democrats 27% in the Gallup continuous party affiliation poll, The Quinnipiac counts 9% more Dems?

Does that sound right?

Honestly I am very very happy that the MSM/pollsters are doing this. Makes Pelosi,et.al. very confident.

View attachment 216287

But, but, but.....BLUE WAVE!

REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 25%
Democrat 34
Independent 33
Other/DK/NA 8

Party Affiliation

Does that sound right?

View attachment 216287

The democrats have always been about lying. If they could run a poll (and they probably do somewhere) where those polled were 75% democrat, they would, then they would gleefully flout the results that voters favor them 20% over the Republicans! :spinner: Not that I'm whole-hog on the GOP either but the Democrats and the Left are ALL ABOUT getting the NUMBERS, so they can dance in the streets and wave them in the GOP's face.

Never mind that none of the outcomes hardly ever equal their polls predictions! In the end, the Left neither notices nor cares; they are mostly for deceiving themselves, feeling good, bragging rights and butthurt creme, then when things don't pan out as hoped, they can whip out the Russian blame creme to put on under their Trump-hate tourniquet.

REGISTERED VOTERS
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 25%
Democrat 34
Independent 33
Other/DK/NA 8

Party Affiliation

Does that sound right?

View attachment 216287

Sure hope no ones holding their breath for that blue wave.

EMS will be busy as hell if they are.

Isn't this the same shit they did under Obama? I seem to remember polls over sampling Democrats and then the GOP won.

Right! That's why I'm encouraging them to continue giving Democrats false hope by biased polls!

The pollsters say "oh we weigh the respondents "... right... well 9% more Dems than GOP is certainly "weighing"!!!

They will then use these flawed polls as enough suspicion to accuse every Republican of cheating.

It can’t be their polling methodology.

Also, these numbers don’t tell who will win what specific races and what the balance of power will be in Congress after the election.

This poll really accomplishes nothing.

You people are just not very smart at all.

In states that register voters by party there are 10% more registered Dems than Repubs.

In the Pew Research poll of registered voters the Dems hold a 6% numbers lead over the Repubs.

These polls have more Dems because there are more Dems.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Keep it up MSM? What does that mean? Unrelenting hate speech and left wing propaganda used to work for democrats way back when Cronkite was king of the airwaves but craziness doesn't hold up in the age of information.

In states that register voters by party there are 10% more registered Dems than Repubs.

In the Pew Research poll of registered voters the Dems hold a 6% numbers lead over the Repubs.

And that has fuck all to do with my post or the validity of it.

Isn't this the same shit they did under Obama? I seem to remember polls over sampling Democrats and then the GOP won.

Clearly that logic, YOUR LOGIC, was flawed.

And that has fuck all to do with my post or the validity of it.

Clearly that logic, YOUR LOGIC, was flawed.

Because they are not oversampling the Dems, the Dems are showing up on the polls in the same ratio they exist in the population.

Do yourself a favor and learn what the term means before using it, that way you do not look like such an idiot all the time.

Ok did you check out this poll methodology AS I DID???

This RDD telephone survey was conducted from September 6 – 9, 2018 throughout the nation.

Responses are reported for 1,038 self-identified registered voters with a margin of sampling error of +/- 3.7 percentage points, including the design effect. Margins of sampling error for subgroups are available upon request.

So this was NOT a state by state poll.

Also the Pew Poll is a NATIONAL poll also.

So with regards to the specific Quinnipiac University Poll that counted 93 more Democrats (353) than GOP (259).
Plus one other factor NOT ever mentioned in these polls... "Independents" made up 33% or 342 of those polled.
NOW this factor:
However, most independents express a partisan leaning: In 2014, 17% of the public leaned toward the Democratic Party
while 16% leaned toward the GOP;
just 6% declined to lean toward a party.
When the partisan leanings of independents were taken into account, 48% either identified as Democrats or leaned Democratic; 39% identified as Republicans or leaned Republican
5 facts about America’s political independents

SO based on that finding there are again MORE people who were polled were Democrat or leaning Democrat then the Gallup Center reported as recent as August 1-12 2018
where there were MORE GOP than Democrats.
galluppartypoll.png

Forum List

Back