Wow Just WOW - Only 5-15% of Obaminationcare Enrollees Paid 1st Premium!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
According to Sebelius

"Burgess: What if that patient doesn’t make the premium payment? You said they’re covered Dec. 23, but they never write the check. They never make the payment.

Sebelius: Then they’re not covered. They are not enrolled, and at every point along the way, on the website they are told until they make the payment—"

Of the minute 365,000 (it was supposed to bein the millions not alittle over a quarter million) only between 5-15% actually made their first payment!!!! Wow get covered but don't pay for it, that is the libtard way!

There are a lot of things above Obama?s ?pay grade? « Hot Air is also a lot of worrying going on over people making payments,” industry consultant Robert Laszewski wrote in an email. “One client reports only 15% have paid so far. It is still too early to know for sure what this means but we should expect some enrollment slippage come the payment due date.”

Another consultant Kip Piper, agreed. “So far I’m hearing from health plans that around 5% and 10% of consumers who have made it through the data transfer gauntlet have paid first month’s premium and therefore truly enrolled,” he wrote me…

On top of that the website is telling people who make $80K a year that they qualify for medicaid, so they can't get Obaminationcare. However, it's simply not true!

Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans « Hot Air
Elsewhere in ObamaCare chaos news, go read this USA Today report from Monday about how the new and allegedly improved Healthcare.gov is telling some people who make $80,000 a year that they qualify for Medicaid. When those people call the O-Care hotline, the operators tell them that whatever the website says must be correct. Will those poor saps be sprung from limbo in time to enroll before the deadline?

Last edited:
It is taking a while for the applications to come through.

I signed up last week (easy process), selected a plan and wanted to pay, but the company I chose (BC/BS) in my state did not allow that option.

It was stated on the page to call the company to arrange payment, which I did. They had not rec'd it yet. Been a week, and still has not been received (and the people there were very nice, telling me they are checking it every day. Just rec'd a phone call from someone there in the last hour telling me they are checking the lists every day, as they come in, and following up...)

I called healthcare.gov, and the application is verified and approved, it is just taking some time for this to work through the system.

I'm not terribly worried, considering the breadth of this program. Be assured, many are like me -- just waiting to pay, and waiting for things to get processed. And like me, they will.

I signed up last week (easy process), selected a plan and wanted to pay, but the company I chose (BC/BS) in my state did not allow that option.

It was stated on the page to call the company to arrange payment, which I did. They had not rec'd it yet. Been a week, and still has not been received (and the people there were very nice, telling me they are checking it every day. Just rec'd a phone call from someone there in the last hour telling me they are checking the lists every day, as they come in, and following up...)

I called healthcare.gov, and the application is verified and approved, it is just taking some time for this to work through the system.

I'm not terribly worried, considering the breadth of this program. Be assured, many are like me -- just waiting to pay, and waiting for things to get processed. And like me, they will.

Shew! Well, that is a relief!

:lmao:

You've listened to the news and you're not worried? :eek:

According to Sebelius

"Burgess: What if that patient doesn’t make the premium payment? You said they’re covered Dec. 23, but they never write the check. They never make the payment.

Sebelius: Then they’re not covered. They are not enrolled, and at every point along the way, on the website they are told until they make the payment—"

Of the minute 365,000 (it was supposed to bein the millions not alittle over a quarter million) only between 5-15% actually made their first payment!!!! Wow get covered but don't pay for it, that is the libtard way!

There are a lot of things above Obama?s ?pay grade? « Hot Air is also a lot of worrying going on over people making payments,” industry consultant Robert Laszewski wrote in an email. “One client reports only 15% have paid so far. It is still too early to know for sure what this means but we should expect some enrollment slippage come the payment due date.”

Another consultant Kip Piper, agreed. “So far I’m hearing from health plans that around 5% and 10% of consumers who have made it through the data transfer gauntlet have paid first month’s premium and therefore truly enrolled,” he wrote me…

On top of that the website is telling people who make $80K a year that they qualify for medicaid, so they can't get Obaminationcare. However, it's simply not true!

Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans « Hot Air
Elsewhere in ObamaCare chaos news, go read this USA Today report from Monday about how the new and allegedly improved Healthcare.gov is telling some people who make $80,000 a year that they qualify for Medicaid. When those people call the O-Care hotline, the operators tell them that whatever the website says must be correct. Will those poor saps be sprung from limbo in time to enroll before the deadline?

The premiums are so high--they're not going to pay for it--but they're enrolled--LOL

INSURANCE+PREMIUMS,+OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Last edited:
Since I'm not affected I haven't been following any healthcare news. Last I heard if you like your policy you can keep it. If you like your doctor you can keep him/her. Your premiums will drop by $2500 a year. There will be an easy to navigate website opening soon and you can sign up with your Obama phone. If you qualify for a subsidy it will be paid for from the Obama stash. So just calm down. Everything will be OK. Nancy Pelosi said so.

Wow you makes some awful big assumptions. You know what they say about people that make ASSumptions, see the first three letters of the word!

Nope.

Follow-up:

BC/BS rec'd my application as of today, I paid -- and now will have a better policy for less money as of Jan 1st.

:)

she is a leftard. anything obama does is a blessing for her.

did you really believe it?

After screaming about junk plans and ripping consumers off, obama just told insurance companies to create cheap junk plans just to get people to sign up.

And what about those people that signed up on the more expensive plans that want the cheaper plans that just now came available??? The mess just gets bigger.

Hard to fathom that we just spent nearly a billion dollars to set up this website and you can't PAY for the product being sold! The sheer stupidity in that is mind boggling. Could someone explain to why Kathleen Sebelius is still our Secretary of Health & Human Services? To put it mildly...she SUCKS at her job!

Forum List

Back