WOW! HHS finally recommends downgrading Cannabis from a Schedule 1 to a Schedule III narcotic!

It's OK to be stoned. I dreamed last night I was with a friend and there was no need to hide it. There never was in reality.
:itsok:

No thanks. I'm too old to be the poster child for the "National Association of People Who Shouldn't Smoke Pot." :lmao:

No thanks. I'm too old to be the poster child for the "National Association of People Who Shouldn't Smoke Pot." :lmao:
And that's you doing you, and that's just how it should be! :thup:

I'm a member of "The crackers that shouldn't drink liquor".

Oh, I love me some Afroman, he was big in West Tampa.
'83 Cadillac Coupe D'Ville.
Ol' boy is fulla shit, but he talks it good. :auiqs.jpg:

Tell ya wut, I never drank no liquor in West Tampa. I'd either end up rolled or arrested and neither one of those is good.

I did smoke a healthy amount of that lem.

Last edited:
Yeah, ya know, I'm more inclined to take my uh.. observations of weed effects as to how they effected this ol' Vietnam
vet dude I knew. It helped him pretty good.

I have smoked, off & on, since the mid 1970s. No, pot is not harmless. But it is also not the "devil's lettuce".

I suffer from insomnia and restless leg syndrome. Weed helps both of those without the heavy narcotic feeling.

pharmaceutical drugs are for people that cant handle the real stuff

I used to think pot was for people who can't handle the real stuff. I was living in a flat right in Height-Asbury in San Francisco in 1969. I celebrated that New Year's Eve on two hits of acid, one cap of mescaline some hash, pot, and a bottle of wine. It was a pretty mellow place until everything started being taken over by the bikers, sidewalk commandos, meth heads, and ripoff artists. I finally said "fuckit" and went back to Chicago.

Nothing is ever mellow after 2 hits of acid, brah. Why 2? What the actual fuck?!

Last edited:
Okay, I'm from FL, right?

So 1 day, been at the beach all day, run into a longtime friend, we split a hit of flying saucer and the plan is to go to a rave at the club that night. Fuck! I'm driving home in my truck and sunshine squigglies start going up the windshield.
And it's afternoon and i'm heading east, wtf?!
It gets worse..So I go home and shower and get rewady for the club.
My buddy sent these 2 goobers over to get me, they're like..huffing Vicks nasal shit and we're in this old gray Chrysler Badillac.
I didn't care that much because my buddy's hot cousin and a couple other girls were in the back seat with me, but these dudes were tweaky AF. Really my main goal was my buddy's tall brunette cousin, and she was there at that point.
So we go to the Rave ane everbody's dancing. Girls I know teh hot cousin I like..yeah.

But I gotta take a P.

So I go to the bathroom, come back, can't find anybody, the acid really starts hitting, and then they start doing this machine gun light thing in the club. I walked up to an outside door and said "Hey what's that?"
To the bouncer. He said "Hey, that's the outside door, don't go out there or else you can't come back."
So I looked at him, and then they started doing the lights all crazy again and I was like "fuck this!"

Busted out that door into the cool night air with the moon shining all peaceful and walked the fuck home.

No shit. I can't even remember the times I had to tell myself "It's only a drug" or "I'll never do this again if I ever come down".
You can't come off of acid for 12 hours. Hoo that's a long time.

I stopped after, I shoulda stopped a couple times before.

I won't do it again, ever.

Last edited:
The last time I did acid. I had worked all week, it was Friday night, a friend of mine split a hit with me again. (different friend)\
but uh..we were at another friend's house and it was poker night but no seats were at the table for me.

So I worked all week and was tired and set down on this couch and fell asleep.

Then the motherfuckin' acid kicked in and there was an opening at the table.

So I like stayed in a half-woke state for around half an hour and couldn't see shit and was half-asleep just like that.

I had my buddy do my cards until i could see things other than the inside of my eyelids.
After that I played and cleaned up and some legends were born that night. :D
Nothing to do with me, but yeah. Woooo!

The bottom line is I stayed in a half woke state for half an hour.

Last edited:
Cannabis causes psychosis, psychotic episodes, anxiety disorders, depersonalization disorders, clinical depression and cannaboid hyperemesis, etc.

Only with people who have already a predisposition towards such conditions. Others can use Cannibals freely with few harmful effects beyond the tars and their effects on the lungs if smoked. The real problem here is the government's wanton decriminalzation or legalization of it without condition based on the individual.

This is so long overdue as to be laughable, we have had over 10 years of proof since Colorado was the first to legalize that marijuana is harmless and a much safer alternative than alcohol. I sure hope the DEA does not fuck this up, and I'm glad that Trump is not President, because this would stay Schedule I with the rednecks he had in charge.

BlueHand.jpg
DOPEHEAD

Forum List

Back