Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

The liberals have MSNBC. Why are you upset that other Americans have Fox? I thought liberals were all for "fairness"? You wouldn't lie to us........would you?

Read more closely. You're not really addressing my post here. I didn't say that liberals hate FOX because it's conservative. For instance, liberals don't hate the Wall Street Journal, they just don't read it. The reason I gave for liberals hating FOX is its hypocrisy. It claims to be neutral while obviously being anything but. Kinda pisses people off how obviously full of shit they are.

MSNBC may have a slant. But they're a legitimate news organization. They have less bias, but they don't make a slogan out of not being biased.

MSNBC may have a slant???? That's funny. Have you ever watched O'Donnell for a complete hour? I tried. I was bored to death. O'Reilly is an interesting entertaining show. I don't call people like O'Donnell, Maddow, and Schultz "journalits". They aren't. O'reilly is a real journalist and has been for a number of years. O'Donnell is a Hollywood script writer. Maddow is a lesbian with an agenda. Schultz is a second rate talk host from North Dakota. Fox is just head and shoulders above CNN and MSNBC is quality of programming and reporting. The left is just full of sour grapes. Nothing more.

"Too bad Obama thinks we are only clinging to God because we are bitter."

To make this statement you have to ignore everything else he says in that tape you provided.

What? Exactly what in your liberal mind mitigates what he said?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you ignore everything else he says in that video to claim what he believes?

I'm not ignoring. I asking YOU what YOU think mitigates what he said about those "bitterly" clinging to religion?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He clearly says the American people are frustrated with government.

Do you think he is wrong in that claim?

The only thing keeping all of us from living in Utopia is all of you damn right wing Christians. If you only weren't so damn stupid and could wake up to the fact that the far left knows what is best for this country. If only the muslims would wipe out your sorry Christian lives we could all live in Utopia.........ah uh, that is....until we have to deal with the muslims....whoops.

Until they pass Sharia law and behead all the gays, those who've had abortions, anyone living out of wedlock . . .

The liberals have MSNBC. Why are you upset that other Americans have Fox? I thought liberals were all for "fairness"? You wouldn't lie to us........would you?

Read more closely. You're not really addressing my post here. I didn't say that liberals hate FOX because it's conservative. For instance, liberals don't hate the Wall Street Journal, they just don't read it. The reason I gave for liberals hating FOX is its hypocrisy. It claims to be neutral while obviously being anything but. Kinda pisses people off how obviously full of shit they are.

MSNBC may have a slant. But they're a legitimate news organization. They have less bias, but they don't make a slogan out of not being biased.

MSNBC may have a slant???? That's funny. Have you ever watched O'Donnell for a complete hour? I tried. I was bored to death. O'Reilly is an interesting entertaining show. I don't call people like O'Donnell, Maddow, and Schultz "journalits". They aren't. O'reilly is a real journalist and has been for a number of years. O'Donnell is a Hollywood script writer. Maddow is a lesbian with an agenda. Schultz is a second rate talk host from North Dakota. Fox is just head and shoulders above CNN and MSNBC is quality of programming and reporting. The left is just full of sour grapes. Nothing more.

Why do you refuse to prove what you claim?

Prove there are no American christains on the left.

People are upset with FOX because it is blatantly biased while making such a big deal about being fair and balanced. I think the whole fair and balanced line is getting old. No one who watches FOX even believes it anymore. They all know that they're partisans tuning in to hear the party line. Hiring a handful of GOP politicians as pundits. Donating a million bucks to the Republicans. They're not even really trying to look neutral anymore. I think they just keep the fair and balanced slogan around to piss off liberals.

Yeah, that's why Fox has ratings better than the other cable news networks combined, because no one believes it.

What cracks me up about liberals ranting about the "bias" of Fox is they turn a laughable blind eye to the liberal networks bias.

And they are always predicting the demise of Fox, while the liberal media crumbles around their feet.

Lies are popular in some cases.

They do not become truth because fools listen.

Oh yes, anything that you disagree with is a lie, yeah yeah yeah . . .

What a joke. OF COURSE you think MSNBC has "less bias." They tell you what you want to hear.

MSNBC has less bias. The network of (until just recently) Keith Olbermann has less bias!

Bwahahahaaa!

You are telling far more about your own bias than about Fox News.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can't sat the Pledge of Allegiance in class,can't mention God in Schools,can no longer have a Nativity
scene in the middle of Town Square,Can't wish people a Merry Christmas in stores around Christmas time.
I am shocked we are still allowed by this administration to worship on Easter Sunday.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An appeal was filed, and a ruling in February 2003 came down in favor of WTVT, who successfully argued that the FCC policy against falsification was not a "law, rule, or regulation", and so the whistle-blower law did not qualify as the required "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102 of the Florida Statutes.[8] ... Because the FCC's news distortion policy is not a "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102 of the Florida Statutes,[8] Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute."[6] The appeal did not address any falsification claims, noting that "as a threshold matter ... Akre failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute," but noted that the lower court ruled against all of Wilson's charges and all of Akre's claims with the exception of the whistleblower claim that was overturned

Fox is owned by Arabs and Australians. They play the American right. Pathetic.

Wow, I wasn't aware that Australians were Anti-Christian. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, World Net Daily is run by Joseph Farrah. He's an Arab. And a Christian.

You might be amazed to know that Christians come in all sizes, races, and creeds.

Thanks for showing your racist side. I thought you libs said that is how we think!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You think this guy is a Christian?

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and Fox co-owner Rupert Murdoch
alwaleed.jpg

News Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

Hilarious!

Leave it to "Teabirthers" to say something hilarious.

I wasn't aware that Rupert Murdoch personally posted the videos in the op. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you telling me that Rupert doesn't hire Christians at Fox News?

When you haved that evidence, let me know.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, you have evidence of this? Please share it with all of us!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I need no more evidence to question the Christianity of FOX than CON$ have to question the Christianity of Obama.

Well since I haven't in this thead, I'd say that was a pretty lame attempt to deflect.

Nice try.
Well since I haven't singled any one person in this thread and only generalized about CON$ exactly as you generalized about Libs, I'd say that was a pretty lame attempt to deflect from the fact that CON$ hate their own rationalizations when they bite them in their hypocritical asses.

Nice try.

Last edited:
Why do you people defend with everything you have a news station that won a court battle by proving there is no law against a news provider lying to the public?

He clearly says the American people are frustrated with government.

Do you think he is wrong in that claim?

He clearly said, that in response they bitterly cling to "God and Guns."

It's just a rephrasing of what Howard Dean said in 2003 about the South always voting for "Guns, God and Gays."

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

You must really hate this country to try and spread such horrible lies about your fellow Americans.

So you claim in this statement that no one who is left leaning is christain huh?

Can you provide proof of that?

No you cant because even you know its an out right lie.

Its people like you how seek to tear this country to bits with your irrational hate of Americans.

There are registared Democrats in graves because they fought for this country.

You sir are an enemy of American freedoms

don't you have some Easter Egss to crack? Or are you this cranky every time the is a Christian celebration? huh????

People are upset with FOX because it is blatantly biased while making such a big deal about being fair and balanced. I think the whole fair and balanced line is getting old. No one who watches FOX even believes it anymore. They all know that they're partisans tuning in to hear the party line. Hiring a handful of GOP politicians as pundits. Donating a million bucks to the Republicans. They're not even really trying to look neutral anymore. I think they just keep the fair and balanced slogan around to piss off liberals.

Yeah, that's why Fox has ratings better than the other cable news networks combined, because no one believes it.

What cracks me up about liberals ranting about the "bias" of Fox is they turn a laughable blind eye to the liberal networks bias.

And they are always predicting the demise of Fox, while the liberal media crumbles around their feet.

I didn't say no one believes it. I said that no one believes that it's neutral. You watch it because you know it's going to reinforce the beliefs you already have. A very powerful model. They started using it in a television "news" format before anyone else, and they do it very well. It's not hard to see why they're popular with some. But it's also not hard to see why they're despised by others.

Ask their viewers. Ask yourself. You watch FOX because you know what you will get; a conservative perspective. Republican political leaders, conservative pundits. Hostile coverage of liberal causes with hostile interviews of liberal guests.

Well since I haven't singled any one person in this thread and only generalized about CON$ exactly as you generalized about Libs,

I'd say that was a pretty lame attempt to deflect from the fact that CON$ hate their own rationalizations when they bite you in your hypocritical asses.

I'm doing a study on the "Supidity Gene."

Are you related to Truthmatters?

The only thing keeping all of us from living in Utopia is all of you damn right wing Christians. If you only weren't so damn stupid and could wake up to the fact that the far left knows what is best for this country. If only the muslims would wipe out your sorry Christian lives we could all live in Utopia.........ah uh, that is....until we have to deal with the muslims....whoops.

Until they pass Sharia law and behead all the gays, those who've had abortions, anyone living out of wedlock . . .

They can't think that far ahead. That's their problem. When that happens all they have to do is blame the right for not taking care of the muslim problem.

Forum List

Back