Wow, here's another reason liberals hate Fox so much!

YouTube - Hymn Sing ! Jesus Christ is Risen Today ( with lyrics)

Fox Nation - Hot headlines, opinions, and video from around the web

Christ Our Lord Has Risen Today - Easter - Fox Nation

A news organization that Celebrates Christ??? That's GOT to get under some liberal's skin.

I would just like to add:

YouTube - Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus

Christ our Lord has Risen Today. Happy Easter people! :eusa_angel:

Liberals hate Fox who is #1 because liberals don't like anyone pointing out the truth about the liberal agenda.

It is kind of funny how infuriated the left becomes when you mention FOX. At the same time, I look at MSNBC and Im thrilled they are just keeping their heads above water over there. First........its a great place to get a good chuckle and second, its good to know there is a place that unabashedly tells the audience its pushing a lefty agenda........they dont even try to obscure it, thus, the fact aht they never gain a single additional viewer.:lol:

Libtards hate the fact that they no longer control the message in the media and the media is now having to stop being a liberal mouth piece because people see Fox delivering the truth not just left wing talking points.

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.

You must really hate this country to try and spread such horrible lies about your fellow Americans.

So you claim in this statement that no one who is left leaning is christain huh?

Can you provide proof of that?

No you cant because even you know its an out right lie.

Its people like you how seek to tear this country to bits with your irrational hate of Americans.

There are registared Democrats in graves because they fought for this country.

You sir are an enemy of American freedoms

:eusa_eh:

<<<<sigh>>>>>

He never said that there are no Christians among The Left.

He said that Liberals, AS A GROUP, are more supportive of Muslims because they are a minority, than they are supportive of Christians.

:doubt:
Why must you always be so stupid?

People are upset with FOX because it is blatantly biased while making such a big deal about being fair and balanced. I think the whole fair and balanced line is getting old. No one who watches FOX even believes it anymore. They all know that they're partisans tuning in to hear the party line. Hiring a handful of GOP politicians as pundits. Donating a million bucks to the Republicans. They're not even really trying to look neutral anymore. I think they just keep the fair and balanced slogan around to piss off liberals.

The liberals have MSNBC. Why are you upset that other Americans have Fox? I thought liberals were all for "fairness"? You wouldn't lie to us........would you?

"Too bad Obama thinks we are only clinging to God because we are bitter."

To make this statement you have to ignore everything else he says in that tape you provided.

What? Exactly what in your liberal mind mitigates what he said?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is why the left hates Christians more than Islamic terrorism. Anything that they can use to stop Christians is permissable. The Christian right is the only thing stopping them from a complete takeover of the USA.
The Right are not Christian, they pretend to be for political purposes only.

Wow, you just keep stepping in it further.

Got evidence for that, or is just angry troll time?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Right are not Christian, they pretend to be for political purposes only.

Well, let's face it:

There's no one as Christian as you are, ed.:rolleyes:

People are upset with FOX because it is blatantly biased while making such a big deal about being fair and balanced. I think the whole fair and balanced line is getting old. No one who watches FOX even believes it anymore. They all know that they're partisans tuning in to hear the party line. Hiring a handful of GOP politicians as pundits. Donating a million bucks to the Republicans. They're not even really trying to look neutral anymore. I think they just keep the fair and balanced slogan around to piss off liberals.

Yeah, that's why Fox has ratings better than the other cable news networks combined, because no one believes it.

What cracks me up about liberals ranting about the "bias" of Fox is they turn a laughable blind eye to the liberal networks bias.

And they are always predicting the demise of Fox, while the liberal media crumbles around their feet.

You must really hate this country to try and spread such horrible lies about your fellow Americans.

So you claim in this statement that no one who is left leaning is christain huh?

Can you provide proof of that?

No you cant because even you know its an out right lie.

Its people like you how seek to tear this country to bits with your irrational hate of Americans.

There are registared Democrats in graves because they fought for this country.

You sir are an enemy of American freedoms

Yeah, it's horrible!

I mean when I was a kid, I prayed before school started. We sang RELIGIOUS Christmas songs. We could have crosses on public buildings and the 10 Commandments in a court room. They weren't trying to take any religious mottos from public seals, or remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance.

But there hasn't been ANY attempt to silence Christians or eradicate Christian expression, Nooooooooooooooooo, not at all!

You keep on saying that!

The only thing keeping all of us from living in Utopia is all of you damn right wing Christians. If you only weren't so damn stupid and could wake up to the fact that the far left knows what is best for this country. If only the muslims would wipe out your sorry Christian lives we could all live in Utopia.........ah uh, that is....until we have to deal with the muslims....whoops.

Yeah, that's why Fox has ratings better than the other cable news networks combined, because no one believes it.

What cracks me up about liberals ranting about the "bias" of Fox is they turn a laughable blind eye to the liberal networks bias.

And they are always predicting the demise of Fox, while the liberal media crumbles around their feet.

Lies are popular in some cases.

They do not become truth because fools listen.

Lies are popular in some cases.

They do not become truth because fools listen.

Did ya ever hear the term "sour grapes"? The juice is dripping from every lefty post.

Last edited:
The liberals have MSNBC. Why are you upset that other Americans have Fox? I thought liberals were all for "fairness"? You wouldn't lie to us........would you?

Read more closely. You're not really addressing my post here. I didn't say that liberals hate FOX because it's conservative. For instance, liberals don't hate the Wall Street Journal, they just don't read it. The reason I gave for liberals hating FOX is its hypocrisy. It claims to be neutral while obviously being anything but. Kinda pisses people off how obviously full of shit they are.

MSNBC may have a slant. But they're a legitimate news organization. They have less bias, but they don't make a slogan out of not being biased.

Fox is owned by Arabs and Australians. They play the American right. Pathetic.

Wow, I wasn't aware that Australians were Anti-Christian. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, World Net Daily is run by Joseph Farrah. He's an Arab. And a Christian.

You might be amazed to know that Christians come in all sizes, races, and creeds.

Thanks for showing your racist side. I thought you libs said that is how we think!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You think this guy is a Christian?

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and Fox co-owner Rupert Murdoch
alwaleed.jpg

News Corp&#8217;s number-two shareholder funded &#8216;terror mosque&#8217; planner

Hilarious!

Leave it to "Teabirthers" to say something hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - Hymn Sing ! Jesus Christ is Risen Today ( with lyrics)

Fox Nation - Hot headlines, opinions, and video from around the web

Christ Our Lord Has Risen Today - Easter - Fox Nation

A news organization that Celebrates Christ??? That's GOT to get under some liberal's skin.

I would just like to add:

YouTube - Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus

Christ our Lord has Risen Today. Happy Easter people! :eusa_angel:

Handel's Messiah is very good music....love it! :clap2::clap2:

Isn't it? That's my favorite at both Christmas and Easter! :eusa_angel:

Have you seen this one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back