Wow, have you had an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to the same?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Many of us have experienced a relationship, hopefully a past relationship, where the other half is always accusing you of doing something hideous. Checking out other passersby’s, having affairs, just cheating in general and making life miserable....only to find out it was them that was having the affairs and cheating. Who would have thunk the same strategy could be used by a political party, Hillary/Obama and their bunch. Not sure how others feel but I’m sure glad the girlfriend I had is long gone. Definitely glad Obama and Hillary are gone, now I just wish they’d go away.

Many of us have experienced a relationship, hopefully a past relationship, where the other half is always accusing you of doing something hideous. Checking out other passersby’s, having affairs, just cheating in general and making life miserable....only to find out it was them that was having the affairs and cheating. Who would have thunk the same strategy could be used by a political party, Hillary/Obama and their bunch. Not sure how others feel but I’m sure glad the girlfriend I had is long gone. Definitely glad Obama and Hillary are gone, now I just wish they’d go away.

Was married to a cop for 15 years. Nuff said. No cheating on her part, just always looking to bust me for something.

You dated O'bama and Hillary??

Not at the same time I hope...... :eusa_shifty:

Get back to us when you get a better understanding of English.

One rule of thumb to always heed.

When someone looks under a bed to see if somebody is hiding something
from them...that's a person who has hidden something under a bed to hide
something from somebody

Get back to me if you're ready to pay for a proofreader.
Or a nice bridge to make those leaps over the Non Sequitur Gorge.

Get back to me if you're ready to pay for a proofreader.
Or a nice bridge to make those leaps over the Non Sequitur Gorge.
Paying you to proof read would be like like paying CNN to break down a Trump speech.

Get back to us when any of this bulshit garbage spin innuendo character assassination propaganda gets anywhere near a courtroom, super dupe. Thanks..

Get back to us when any of this bulshit garbage spin innuendo character assassination propaganda gets anywhere near a courtroom, super dupe. Thanks..

Tick-tock, dumbass.

Tick-tock, dumbass.
How many years have you been saying that dumbass? LOL

Tick-tock, dumbass.
How many years have you been saying that dumbass? LOL

How long have I been saying that....almost as long as you've been saying Russia, Russia, Russia.

Forum List

Back