Wow! AP journalist calls out WaPo for lying about Tillerson. Bravo baby!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well there's one journalist with integrity out there. Well done sir. Certain media outlets aren't just printing fake news. Hell no. They're actually writing fake news as if it was part of a soap opera.

And this one was a doozy.

From the article.

AP Reporter: WaPo Claim State Employees Should Avert Eyes from Rex Tillerson ‘Not True’

"Matt Lee, who has covered the State Department for the Associated Press for 18 years, confirmed it late Thursday night.

“THIS IS NOT TRUE and people repeating it are making it more difficult to address very real issues,” Lee tweeted.

Lee tweeted in response to a tweet in The Hill about the Post story that said, “Diplomats instructed to avoid eye contact with Tillerson: Report.”

But he soon found himself responding to those who can’t believe the Post would do this to them.

“Isn’t it possible that some people were told this and you’re unaware of it?” asked one tweeter.

“I would suggest to you I was told of this allegation – weeks ago – and checked it out,” Lee responded.

Then a tweeter who goes by McBlondeLand asked, “How do you know it’s not true?”

“Because,” Lee responded, “I have covered State since 1999. Because I know people who didn’t start in 2009.”

“That means nothing,” wrote Jen Gregory, another tweeter. “Do you have sources who say it’s not true?”

“Yes, I do,” Lee replied."

More at link:

AP Reporter: WaPo Claim State Employees Should Avert Eyes from Rex Tillerson 'Not True' - Breitbart

Only Barbara Streisand has employees (as in hotel, ones) avert their eyes. In fact, she put it in a contract at the MGM Hotel in Las Vegas years ago, and a room server was fired for looking at her.
But, she is a flamin' liberal, afterall.

Forum List

Back