Wow another Trump victory....buy american and hire american...zzzzzzzzzzz

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Another bullshit drive-bye slogan from the anti american labor hypocrite. First off, we don't need a idiot telling us to buy american....for the few things we do make here in this country, we go out of our way to give it homage. We don't need the import wives only club president telling us to hire americans, especially when he himself hires illegals at his hotel kitchens around the world and at home, not to mention his prized second home, Shitty-Largo

President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed his “Buy American and Hire American” executive order, despite the fact that his family’s own companies often do neither.

“The president just signed an executive order to buy American,” CNN’s Jake Tapper said on “The Lead” on Tuesday in a clip posted online by Media Matters. “So wait, does that mean that he wants me to stop buying Trump products?”

Tapper called it an “important issue” but said “many Trump products are not made in the U.S.” and showed a map highlighting all the locations where Trump products are made.

The president’s executive order includes a review of the H-1B visa program for highly skilled foreign workers. It does not include a review of the H-2B program, which Trump companies have used to hire more than 1,100 foreign workers since 2000, according to Reuters.

....many Trump products are not made in the U.S.” and showed a map highlighting all the locations where Trump products are made.

So... basically you're bitching about him changing a regulation that he and other businesses had been using to avoid hiring American's.

I'm looking at it thinking, damn he's serious about doing what's best for the nation, but I guess that's over some folks' heads.

Another bullshit drive-bye slogan from the anti american labor hypocrite. First off, we don't need a idiot telling us to buy american....for the few things we do make here in this country, we go out of our way to give it homage. We don't need the import wives only club president telling us to hire americans, especially when he himself hires illegals at his hotel kitchens around the world and at home, not to mention his prized second home, Shitty-Largo

President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed his “Buy American and Hire American” executive order, despite the fact that his family’s own companies often do neither.

“The president just signed an executive order to buy American,” CNN’s Jake Tapper said on “The Lead” on Tuesday in a clip posted online by Media Matters. “So wait, does that mean that he wants me to stop buying Trump products?”

Tapper called it an “important issue” but said “many Trump products are not made in the U.S.” and showed a map highlighting all the locations where Trump products are made.

The president’s executive order includes a review of the H-1B visa program for highly skilled foreign workers. It does not include a review of the H-2B program, which Trump companies have used to hire more than 1,100 foreign workers since 2000, according to Reuters.

....many Trump products are not made in the U.S.” and showed a map highlighting all the locations where Trump products are made.
When he starts following his own advice, I'll applaud.

Forum List

Back