Trump's Armada heading in the wrong direction?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
LMAO, Chaos reigns in the White House; the Commander-in-Chief has once again proved to be unfit and incompetent to lead our great nation.

Google: "Trump's Armada heading in the wrong direction". The willfully ignorant, the fools and liars can now issue posts to excuse, explain and exculpate President Trump latest effort to mislead the public.

LMAO, Chaos reigns in the White House; the Commander-in-Chief has once again proved to be unfit and incompetent to lead our great nation.

Google: "Trump's Armada heading in the wrong direction". The willfully ignorant, the fools and liars can now issue posts to excuse, explain and exculpate President Trump latest effort to mislead the public.
Why don't you google dumb ass, your posts will be a top hit. How do you know what their plan was/is? He's letting the generals run the show, what do you know they don't?

Last night I heard "Vinson on the way to Sea of Japan." I thought to myself that those warships must be the slowest moving boats on Earth, because that thing has been trying to get there for WEEKS. Then I heard the Pentagon "made a mistake" (which is bullshit) in saying they were sending it ....without saying WHEN they were sending it. I know I have heard the Vinson referred to as "being there" off the coast of Korea in many news reports, both on tv and in the papers, so EVERYONE had bought it, while in fact it was on maneuvers in Australia. That was no mistake. That was a bold bullshit piece of misinformation by the Pentagon and I didn't appreciate it.

Last night I heard "Vinson on the way to Sea of Japan." I thought to myself that those warships must be the slowest moving boats on Earth, because that thing has been trying to get there for WEEKS. Then I heard the Pentagon "made a mistake" (which is bullshit) in saying they were sending it ....without saying WHEN they were sending it. I know I have heard the Vinson referred to as "being there" off the coast of Korea in many news reports, both on tv and in the papers, so EVERYONE had bought it, while in fact it was on maneuvers in Australia. That was no mistake. That was a bold bullshit piece of misinformation by the Pentagon and I didn't appreciate it.
Good! Now maybe you will learn they aren't in business to telegraph moves to please liberals.

You are questioning the government?!? You are a LOON!!! :D

Too bad you aren't consistent. We could have had a decent chat.

Trump is too smart for the left. Notice Trump only stated he had an armada headed that way. Did it ever occur that he was sending an armada of submarines. The media jumped the gun and assumed it was the Carl Vinson. Here's Trump's exact words in the interview:

“We are sending an armada. Very powerful,” Trump said during an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo. “We have submarines. Very powerful. Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier. That, I can tell you.”

That's all he said.Trump is just too intelligent for these Leftist. Also it caused Russia to send ships to shadow the Vinson task force in a place they never were. This is brilliant military tactics being displayed.

• Banned

Why don't you google dumb ass, your posts will be a top hit. How do you know what their plan was/is? He's letting the generals run the show, what do you know they don't?

LOL, we've now heard from a (not so?) willfully ignorant, fool and a liar.
  • Trump is Commander-in-Chief: The Buck Stops with him.
  • Trump told the world the ships were on their way, that was a lie, or,
  • Trump is out of touch and incompetent to be Commander-in-Chief

"boats"? Shame on you!

Not at all. Unlike the total idiot who preceeded him, Trump doesn't telegraph our military strategy to the enemy.

Not at all. Unlike the total idiot who preceeded him, Trump doesn't telegraph our military strategy to the enemy.

That's what he says, it is not what he has done. You continue to be challenged by reality, have you had a series of head injuries?

Trump is too smart for the left. Notice Trump only stated he had an armada headed that way. Did it ever occur that he was sending an armada of submarines. The media jumped the gun and assumed it was the Carl Vinson. Here's Trump's exact words in the interview:

“We are sending an armada. Very powerful,” Trump said during an interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo. “We have submarines. Very powerful. Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier. That, I can tell you.”

That's all he said.Trump is just too intelligent for these Leftist. Also it caused Russia to send ships to shadow the Vinson task force in a place they never were. This is brilliant military tactics being displayed.
I stopped reading after "trump is too smart for"

you gotta be kidding right?
I don't think trump is too smart for anything... I don't even think trumps smart enough for "are you smarter than a 5th grader"

That's what he says, it is not what he has done. You continue to be challenged by reality, have you had a series of head injuries?

It's exactly what he has done. He has kept the enemy guessing. Just like you.

I don't think trump is too smart for anything... I don't even think trumps smart enough for "are you smarter than a 5th grader"

He's smarter than you, but then so is everyone else for that matter.

It's exactly what he has done. He has kept the enemy guessing. Just like you.
oh please:spinner:

isn't it too early to be grasping at straws?

He's smarter than you, but then so is everyone else for that matter.
Don't be grumpy this morning! I am much smarter than donnie lol and much smarter than you too pookie bear!

You are questioning the government?!? You are a LOON!!! :D
Touche!

Forum List

Back