Wow a huge black lives matter sign outside of Fenway Park?

Since when?
I lived and worked there for about 10 years.
The whole city, and basically the state, is Democrat ran and controlled. You're more likely to see Big Foot before you meet a person that's a Republican.
If there is a looney liberal wacky idea, you can bet the law makers in Boston are down for it.
Elizabeth Warren has been their senior senator for several years.
Need I say more? ... :cool:

Since when?
The whole city, and basically the state, is Democrat ran and controlled. You're more likely to see Big Foot before you meet a person that's a Republican.
If there is a looney liberal wacky idea, you can bet the law makers in Boston are down for it.
zed

Its going to be vandalized so I dont see the point

Boston is a super lefty liberal city.
It's like the San Francisco of the east coast. ... :cool:
Ok
Since when?
Believe it or not we have something of a tradition of electing Republican governors despite almost every seat in the state house and of course the mayoral positions going to Democrats. However, there are more Republicans here than you might think. They are just ill organized and in many cases cowed into silence. Anyone who gets out and about with the real people will hear a full range of political opinions, including rather conservative ones.

Forum List

Back