WOW 9/11 again.

wrong again! speed drugs were never my style!
besides me doing drugs or drinking to excess are no excuse for your dumbfuckery...

I think you've got your dumbfucks mixed up, sparky.

The question is the root cause of your confusion: drink, drugs, head injury, or perhaps a birth defect?
as I'm not confused nor have any of the listed complaints.. the confusion is all yours

now might be a good time to back out gracefully....

try posting actual evidence to back up your quip.
Please explain why there are no marks on the wall, how the damage was low when the fence was high, where all the large aircraft parts were and so on.
no need to..
It's all been explained you just don't like the answer.

denial at it's finest!
Back at you Dawgshit..
mr ignorance speaks.
how can I deny what's not there..... you know.... like evidence.

as I'm not confused nor have any of the listed complaints.. the confusion is all yours

ROFL

Ah daws, ever the arrogant moron.

The problem with you is that you operate from an ad hominem perspective. Since I've spanked you in the past, you view me as the enemy, never grasping that you are arguing the same side of the question as I.

Thus my conclusion that you are drunk, stoned, or simply stupid.

I'm so glad you posted that to back up my position.
A small aircraft, travelling at a far greater speed and hitting an object designed to absorb impact, left debris but a larger aircraft left a hole in a wall that was too small for the aircraft to fit into.

What are you babbling about? The only thing on that F4 that wasn't vaporized was the wing tips that stuck out to far to make solid contact with the wall. A reinforced concrete wall to simulate what is around a nuclear reactor. And let me remind you the 2 planes were traveling at about the same speed and the one that hit the reinforced wall of the pentagon had probably 5 times or more the amount of gas in it's tanks.....

You crack me up.........

ROFL

Ah daws, ever the arrogant moron.

The problem with you is that you operate from an ad hominem perspective. Since I've spanked you in the past, you view me as the enemy, never grasping that you are arguing the same side of the question as I.

Thus my conclusion that you are drunk, stoned, or simply stupid.
mr hubris rears his mis shapen head.
what it like to be so wrong all the time, you've never spanked me but I'll let you live with that illusion.
what's even more Ironic is your imaginary enemy status ..you're irritating but your entertainment value far outweighs that..

I'm politically Conservative (Note the large "C:) and don't hate anyone.

Please quote any post of mine where I support communists or hatred towards Jews.

When you've finished searching and can't find one, an apology will be accepted.

You've been in this forum for what, about 4 months? In that time you have posted radical left and now you are here blaming DA JOOOZZZ for 9/11 with Nazi propaganda.

Fucking moron.

You really don't read all that well, do you?
I'm about as radical left as Maggie Thatcher and I'm saying there is more to 9/11 than meets the eye.
I'm unsure who did what but there may have been Israeli involvement.
What is for sure - there is far more to the story than the official version.

I'm so glad you posted that to back up my position.
A small aircraft, travelling at a far greater speed and hitting an object designed to absorb impact, left debris but a larger aircraft left a hole in a wall that was too small for the aircraft to fit into.

What are you babbling about? The only thing on that F4 that wasn't vaporized was the wing tips that stuck out to far to make solid contact with the wall. A reinforced concrete wall to simulate what is around a nuclear reactor. And let me remind you the 2 planes were traveling at about the same speed and the one that hit the reinforced wall of the pentagon had probably 5 times or more the amount of gas in it's tanks.....

You crack me up.........

What is known from the FDR (Flight Data Recorder) re-creation the N.T.S.B. has provided, is that this plane executed a very high speed descent at a vertical descent rate that was at the very least, 4,400 feet per minute, easily 3,000 feet per minute faster in the dive than normal landing aircraft typical do on their final approaches to a runway.

This equated to a terminal velocity in the end of more than 150 knots beyond the never exceed speed for this aircraft at this altitude. Oh, I know, I have seen in the blogosphere the ‘hogwash, these planes fly at 585 miles an hour all day long’ said over and over again, so therefore this speed limit we cite clearly must be ‘wrong’ and not correct. Is it?

The sad reality for those same people who cite this 585 miles an hour speed, is that this speed can only be achieved and maintained in less dense air, at very high altitudes.

Down low, in very dense air with significantly higher drag coefficients applicable to the plane down so low, the plane’s cannot achieve these speeds. And the only limit is not just the drag limitation, but the fact that with the increase in speed in a banked turn, comes the increased force of gravity or ‘G’ forces. On September 11th., this aircraft pulled ‘6’ G’s on it’s turn into the building that day, at a speed more than 150 knots beyond it’s design limits at this altitude.

I know this because Boeing was called and asked if these impossible speeds were even possible at these altitudes. Their answer, was a laughable; “Uh, no!” by their spokesperson.

They, the supposed hijackers, executed this high speed turn and somehow managed not to lose control of this plane in a region of it’s control capabilities that would absolutely mandate that the pilot have exceptional flying skill to do this maneuver without losing control of this aircraft. Do you still believe that Hani Hanjour was in the cockpit flying this plane now? That is a stretch, in any reasonable persons estimation to still believe that, if we can trust ANY of the data the N.T.S.B. released to us from the FDR on that aircraft. But this was not the end of the superb airmanship exhibited by Hani that morning. He got better at it!

What is so much more impressive is that Hani flew the plane so low that he clipped ‘6’ light poles on the approach to the building at 460 plus knots, but when he did this, the leading edges of the wings did not shed a single piece, nor were the fuel tanks ruptured, which at that time were more or less full of highly flammable JET A fuel.

What is even more phenomenal, is this aircraft was flown down in a region less than ½ wingspan from the ground, known to any experienced pilot as ‘ground effect’ region or zone.

The importance of knowing this, is that no airplane at full throttle flown in ground effect, would want to continue to descend further. Matter of fact, at 465 knots, the plane would have, without full nose down pitch (which the flight data recorder shows was not the case) would have been required to overcome the ‘ground effect’ cushion and lift coefficient going on, and the plane would have had no choice but to climb.

To force it into the building more or less at the base of the wall where it hit, on the ground floor level, the hijackers would have had to be using FULL NOSE DOWN PITCH to do this.

Not true, says the FDR (Flight Data Recorder) data given to us by the N.T.S.B. No aircraft in GROUND EFFECT wants to descend further into it at high speed. They all want to climb and even with 10 or more degrees of commanded nose down pitch, a plane of that class would still want to climb out of ground effect due to a huge surplus of lift it was generating. Any pilot wants to challenge this, be my guest.

Simply is not disputable here. It cannot be done. This particular aerodynamic fact is irrefutably the most damning road block to the whole cockamamie story about the final portion of this outrageous flight.

http://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/category/9-11-the-official-account-of-the-pentagon-attack-is-a-fantasy/

Last edited:
So, on September 11, 2001, what took place, concerning the Pentagon, was a plane that was not a scheduled air carrier flight, per the Bureau of Transportation Statistics or BTS database, departed Boston’s Logan Field from a departure gate that does not match the coordinates transmitted by the ACARS system, as well as stored in the provided by the N.T.S.B., flight data recorder records, on that non-scheduled American Airlines flight, aka ‘FLT 77’ per the government’s submission, and this plane left Boston’s Logan Airport with a hijacker on board who was capable of flying a very sophisticated and complex airplane that the average pilot in the F.A.A. pilot registry could probably not really fly with such precision. This plane took off, climbed to it’s cruise altitude, and then over W. Virginia, was hijacked in 3 minutes time, and then executed a ‘standard rate’ turn which no hijacker would have performed with such precision, and immediately turned inbound to the perfect heading that would take it directly to the Pentagon, even though for hijackers to do this, would have meant they would have had to know exactly where the aircraft was immediately and I do mean, IMMEDIATELY and then have the requisite knowledge of how to re-program the complicated FMS computers in the aircraft to display target area data to them, because as you might have guessed, they did not bring their own GPS system with them on the planes that would have given them immediate positional information as well as a much more immediate way of turning the plane onto a magnetic heading that would take it to Washington, D.C. from that nice precise standard rate turnaround in the skies over West Virginia.

What was more alarming that day is that during the ‘3’ minute hijacking interval, neither the cockpit door opened (reported via the Digital Flight Data Acquisition Unit or DFDAU as it is known as) and the autopilot did not disengage. Now imagine yourself being Captain Chuck Burlingame and his copilot, sitting in their seats, when these hijackers slid under the door crack on the floor and re-constituted themselves as full fledged box-cutter wielding terrorists, who then proceeded to cut the heads off these two airmen who’s job is to protect their aircraft and it’s passengers at all costs. Neither of these guys were 98 pound weaklings, yet in three minutes they had been incapacitated and were out of their seats without touching either the yokes or the rudders, which would have immediately DISENGAGED the aircraft’s autopilot system which was flying the machine at that time. The plane did not yaw, roll, pitch or otherwise change any flight parameter but remained perfectly on course, and for some reason, two minutes later the hijackers finally decided to turn OFF the transponder to make it a bit harder for ATC to be positively sure this plane was the same one they were watching before the hijacking took place. Now, one more thing you need to know is that for either of the flight crew to either push the talk button on the yokes or to change the transponder code to one that tells the ATC personnel monitoring the flight that they were in a ‘hijack’ situation, would have taken mere seconds to do. Yet, this was not done. And the autopilot did not disengage though it is presumed the two pilots would have resisted and fought for their very lives and at least kicked the rudder pedals and or moved the yokes. Yet they did not do any of these things. Merely holding the push to talk button and screaming whilst having one’s head cut off would have gotten someone’s attention, I do think. Too many ways the crew could send a duress message to the ATC en route centers, and not once was this attempted. Why? The best and most reasonable reason is that these were not hijacked planes at all, but planes flown by military personnel or crews who thought they were innocently participating in the drills. And as such, these would NOT have been passenger flights, as it is illegal to use passengers in military exercises under any circumstances, due to the risk involved. This is another clue that points to the fact that no hijacking took place in this aircraft at all, because had that been the case, they had plenty of time to use a duress system to alert ATC that they were under attack in that cockpit.

In any case, the precision turn executed and the immediate orientation onto the course to the Pentagon is kind of indicative of a professional pilot and not a hijacker being at the controls, because the crew who flew that plane knew precisely where the plane was when they turned directly onto a course which would then take them directly into the target, which that morning was the Pentagon.

From an experienced pilot’s standpoint, going back to W. Va. Where they executed the standard rate turn that no hijacker would have bothered with in the first place, that was one of the first clues beyond the impossibility of entering the cockpit without opening the door, or hijacking the plane without the crew either changing the transponder code to ‘hijack’ and broadcasting it on the radio. Second, the no disengage of the autopilot doesn’t work for me, as the crew would have kicked the rudders and the yokes and the autopilot would have disengaged during any STRUGGLE to take the plane over.

http://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/category/9-11-the-official-account-of-the-pentagon-attack-is-a-fantasy/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about as radical left as Maggie Thatcher and I'm saying there is more to 9/11 than meets the eye.

The "truth" of 9/11 is just Muslims being Muslims.

Mohammad Atta and the boys murdered Kafir for the glory of the sleazy pig djin, Allah.

Mohammad Atta and the boys murdered Kafir for the glory of the sleazy pig djin, Allah.
Yeah those crafty Muslim Jihadists, knowing precisely when to attack during the terror drills, and suspending the laws of physics in Manhattan. Terror drills on 7-7 in the London tubes as well. Ever wonder how they knew all of this?? Probably not...

Yeah those crafty Muslim Jihadists, knowing precisely when to attack during the terror drills, and suspending the laws of physics in Manhattan. Terror drills on 7-7 in the London tubes as well. Ever wonder how they knew all of this?? Probably not...
still spewing that steaming pile about suspending, breaking,bending the laws of physics !:lol::lol:

still spewing that steaming pile about suspending, breaking,bending the laws of physics !:lol::lol:
Perhaps you can more eloquently point out exactly what it is about the laws of physics that were not suspended about the collapses of the buildings. We have only heard you say they weren't suspended or broken or ignored, but you never point out to anything, printed in papers, or otherwise to let us know why your opinion is different.

There are scientific write ups suggesting the laws of physics were violated concerning the WTC buildings demise, and they have been posted, complete with explanations.
You on the other hand only can say that these papers and the opinions within them are a "steaming pile" with absolutely nothing else from you that backs up this opinion of it all being just a "steaming pile" of shit..

You'll probably just run away from this challenge just like you do all the other times by saying stupid shit like "it's already been explained" or some other BS, again without posting anything to back up that statement as well. You are just a phoney, all talk and no back bone.

Perhaps you can more eloquently point out exactly what it is about the laws of physics that were not suspended about the collapses of the buildings. We have only heard you say they weren't suspended or broken or ignored, but you never point out to anything, printed in papers, or otherwise to let us know why your opinion is different.

There are scientific write ups suggesting the laws of physics were violated concerning the WTC buildings demise, and they have been posted, complete with explanations.
You on the other hand only can say that these papers and the opinions within them are a "steaming pile" with absolutely nothing else from you that backs up this opinion of it all being just a "steaming pile" of shit..

You'll probably just run away from this challenge just like you do all the other times by saying stupid shit like "it's already been explained" or some other BS, again without posting anything to back up that statement as well. You are just a phoney, all talk and no back bone.
scientific write ups by who? to be valild they would have to be written by an objective source.
what that means is NO papers written by bias persons would be acceptable.
that makes them a steaming pile.

If the laws of physics were broken, why hasn't the entire scientific community come out and said so? If that happebed, the whole world would join the truther movement immediately. If what you're saying is true, then you should have no problem with getting the support of all scientists world wide.

Until then, expect nothing but laughter when you try floating this absurd conspiracy. Either put up or shut up.

If the laws of physics were broken, why hasn't the entire scientific community come out and said so? If that happebed, the whole world would join the truther movement immediately. If what you're saying is true, then you should have no problem with getting the support of all scientists world wide.

Until then, expect nothing but laughter when you try floating this absurd conspiracy. Either put up or shut up.

Look..godbot crawled out from under some rock..or some ones sock drawer

Forum List

Back