WOW 9/11 again.

If the laws of physics were broken, why hasn't the entire scientific community come out and said so? If that happebed, the whole world would join the truther movement immediately. If what you're saying is true, then you should have no problem with getting the support of all scientists world wide.

Until then, expect nothing but laughter when you try floating this absurd conspiracy. Either put up or shut up.
easy now, that's way too much logic for the twoofers to process.

If the laws of physics were broken, why hasn't the entire scientific community come out and said so? If that happebed, the whole world would join the truther movement immediately. If what you're saying is true, then you should have no problem with getting the support of all scientists world wide.

Until then, expect nothing but laughter when you try floating this absurd conspiracy. Either put up or shut up.

Look..godbot crawled out from under some rock..or some ones sock drawer
what no video to refute god boy's comment?

Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., member of the National Academy of Sciences and world renowned scientist, characterized the official account of 9/11 as "a fraud" and called for a new investigation, "I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elq9-q9YGo4]9/11 Research and the Scientific Method - Lynn Margulis. PhD - Scientist - YouTube[/ame]

Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy ‘Top Gun’ pilot, questioned the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. "When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official story."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXyCqoD0rZw]Navy Top Gun Questions Official 9/11 Story - Ralph Kolstad Interview by Kevin Barrett - YouTube[/ame]

Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., member of the National Academy of Sciences and world renowned scientist, characterized the official account of 9/11 as "a fraud" and called for a new investigation, "I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elq9-q9YGo4]9/11 Research and the Scientific Method - Lynn Margulis. PhD - Scientist - YouTube[/ame]

Commander Ralph Kolstad, U.S. Navy ‘Top Gun’ pilot, questioned the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. "When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official story."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXyCqoD0rZw]Navy Top Gun Questions Official 9/11 Story - Ralph Kolstad Interview by Kevin Barrett - YouTube[/ame]
now you're just doing reruns of debunked bullshit....
show me an actual experiment not using wtc7 as proof.. to show that "the laws of physics" can be broken under controlled and monitored conditions that can be repeated.
also you must name what laws were broken.

show me an actual experiment not using wtc7 as proof.. to show that "the laws of physics" can be broken under controlled and monitored conditions that can be repeated.

debunked by who ???..a paid message board troll...lol

9/11 Research and the Scientific Method - Lynn Margulis. PhD - Scientist - YouTube

Navy Top Gun Questions Official 9/11 Story - Ralph Kolstad Interview by Kevin Barrett - YouTube

everyone not suffering the same delusions you are!
how did I know you would dodge this question /request: show me an actual experiment not using wtc7 as proof.. to show that "the laws of physics" can be broken under controlled and monitored conditions that can be repeated.
Today 02:52 PM

how did I know you would dodge this question /request: show me an actual experiment not using wtc7 as proof.. to show that "the laws of physics" can be broken under controlled and monitored conditions that can be repeated.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BALH WHAAA ??...thats not even a coherent question agent..You made the claim the top gun pilot and the esteemed scientist had been debunk and I asked by who ??...its you that dodges the question

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WCcSHpvAJ8&feature=player_embedded]Kamal Obeid, C.E., S.E. -- Civil and Structural Engineer - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

NIST only evidence for their theory is a computer animation that took them 8 yrs of tweaking every parameter until they had something they could possible pass off at best as a outrageously improbable event

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnXeUIaYj3k]WTC 7 NIST Model Reality Check - YouTube[/ame]

BLAH BLAH BLAH BALH WHAAA ??...thats not even a coherent question agent..You made the claim the top gun pilot and the esteemed scientist had been debunk and I asked by who ??...its you that dodges the question

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WCcSHpvAJ8&feature=player_embedded]Kamal Obeid, C.E., S.E. -- Civil and Structural Engineer - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

how is this not a coherent question? : show me an actual experiment not using wtc7 as proof.. to show that "the laws of physics" can be broken under controlled and monitored conditions that can be repeated.

I knew you an illiterate fuck but you should have learned all those english words by the sixth grade ..
ok I'll make it easy: "do you have any other alleged proof that the laws of physics have been or can be broken other than wtc7.?

also nothing this guy: Kamal Obeid, C.E., S.E. -- Civil and Structural Engineer - AE911Truth.org says is valid.
as the ae911 org has no credibility in the engineering world.
and there is no evidence of cd's thermite etc....no matter how hard you wish it were so.

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
Alan Miller is author of the website Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report and webmaster for Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth http://MP911Truth.org:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The fact that this man is still alive...
GageWithBoxes.jpg

... is proof that "inside job" is bullshit.

Does anyone really think a secret shadow government willing to murder 3,000 innocent people in order to start a war for world dominion would hesitate to add one more murder, especially someone running around exposing their nefarious plan?

I think not.

What the fuck are you babbling on about ? CONTROLLED DEMOLITION is the only way to move the huge massive structure of the buildings to allow for such uniform descent, within the time recorded, because resistance should be present to slow the collapse you fucking idiot.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2008/TheMissingJolt7.pdf

The energy balance of the collapse moves into deficit during the plastic shortening phase of the first impacted columns showing that there would be insufficient energy available from the released potential energy of the upper section to satisfy all of the energy demands of the collision. The analysis shows that despite the assumptions made in favour of collapse continuation, vertical movement of the falling section would be arrested prior to completion of the 3% shortening phase of the impacted columns, and within 0.02 secondsafter impact.

A collapse driven only by gravity would not continue to progress beyond that point.
The analysis shows that the energies expended during the time period of the plastic
shortening of the first storey height of the vertical columns is sufficient to exhaust the
energy of the falling section and thereby arrest collapse. This however is not the full extent of the plastic strain energy demand which exists. The next immediate task for the falling mass to continue in its descent would be the plastic shortening within the remainder of the buckle length. As has already been stated a buckling failure mode has a minimum length over which it can act and in the case of the towers would be several storey lengths. Each additional storey length involved in the buckle would add a further demand of about 450MJ for a further downward movement of 0.111metres. This also shows that collapse arrest is not dependent upon an expenditure of energy in concrete pulverisation, since even if this expenditure were disregarded the input energy would be exhausted during plastic shortening of the second storeys affected.

The analysis can be extrapolated to show that the energy expended within the plastic
shortening phase of a six storey buckle would ensure that a fall by the upper section
through two storeys under full gravitational acceleration would also be resisted at an early stage. A similar response would be elicited from an opposed three or more storey drop delivering the same levels of energy at impact. It can be further envisaged that a collapse initiated by a fall through a greater number of storeys, would be either arrested or significantly and noticably slowed when regard is taken for energy demands both in the fall by the upper section, and by inclusion of demands identified but not quantified in this article. It should also be noted that this analysis examines only the energy levels required up to a point in time during the plastic shortening phase. Energy demands which involve further phases of the collapse mechanism, such as buckling of beams and disassociation of end connections, spandrel plates and floor connections are further massive energy demands which must then be satisfied.

The kinetic energy can only be used once, and can not be used for other things like smashing columns and beams, and pulverization of concrete. This is the shit you fail to even try to understand, instead you ignore the science behind the credible alternative explanations that resoundingly show what a fraud the NIST is. For all of this destruction to have taken place in the time recorded without the use of CD type of assistance is highly doubtful, and if you don't think these buildings were rigged to implode, maybe you can explain why Silverstein wanted to tell his insurance company about imploding WTC 7.

People are failing to grasp the enormity of these buildings and treated their destruction and vertical descents like it was something to be expected, when the fires could not possibly have caused it, if you know anything about steel and how much constant heat it must be exposed to, at all the support points, at the same times in order for these things to fall without staggering or falling over to the weakest side.

www.journalof911studies.com/articles/Journal_5_PTransferRoss.pdf

The first clues are simply by looking at the way they fell, complete with energy releasing above and below the collapse wave. These things weren't victims of "natural" forces or weakening by fires alone as they would have taken much longer to fall because the more robust unmolested lower parts of the buildings would have provided resistance to arrest the falling wave.
Hell NIST even said as much, before they were made to correct their report and admit to free fall at WTC 7.
Sporadic fires causing this straight uniform decent with free fall acceleration? What a fucking crock of shit. :lol:

NIST Data Disproves Collapse Theories Based on Fire.
And strongly suggest that some unnamed persons or groups either inside or with ties to the government were actively creating a ‘Pearl Harbor’ event, most likely to gain public support for the aggressive foreign policies that followed – policies that would, first, ‘transform’ the entire Middle East, and second, expand U.S. global domination.

Last edited:
"do you have any other alleged proof that the laws of physics have been or can be broken other than wtc7.?

ok I will give it a go...their was this east Indian guy that alleged he could make a rope
stand on its own with a flute

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx_rqOjZOAg]Magic Indian Rope Trick street magicians Magician Rajkumar - YouTube[/ame]

but I dont believe him any more than this guy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paF0rBNksDM]NIST WTC 7 Report - Press Briefing 8/21/08 pt 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Thinking about it, I'm willing to bet the TRUTHERSTM have done the country a favor, and have stopped the terrorists from attacking us.

I imagine this conversation has happened more than once...

Terrorist #1: Let's head to America and blow up a football stadium.

Terrorist #2: Why bother? A bunch of pimply faced losers will just make up some YouTubes to blame it on Boooooosh and the Bilderbergs.

Terrorist #1: Damn, you're right. Let's just head over to Ali Achmed's Felafel Stand instead. I hear he's having a sale on camel kebobs today.

The fact that this man is still alive...
GageWithBoxes.jpg

... is proof that "inside job" is bullshit.

Does anyone really think a secret shadow government willing to murder 3,000 innocent people in order to start a war for world dominion would hesitate to add one more murder, especially someone running around exposing their nefarious plan?

I think not.

logical to you..but we must consider the fact you are stupid...its whack a mole kill him two more pop up ..start killing engineers who question 911 off is hardly what they would do...much easier to enlist the aid of popular mechanics T.V soundbites and internet trolls to try to discredit them and perpetuate ignorance and disinformation

Forum List

Back