WOW 9/11 again.

I

Indofred

Frankly, while there are many conspiracy theories about 9/11, I just can't see enough evidence to be sure either way.
I've heard loads of pro Muslims groups claim the attacks were mossad.
However, I've always assumed that was political shit and not worth listening to.
This one is different because of who is saying it.

Alan Sabrosky
Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan), is a ten-year US Marine Corps veteran and a graduate of the US Army War College. also a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research.
He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad.

It's worth 10 minutes of your time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alMC9AoF9I8&feature=related]U.S. Military Knows Israel did 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry. I was very tired when I looked at this.

Frankly, while there are many conspiracy theories about 9/11, I just can't see enough evidence to be sure either way.
However, I've always assumed that was political shit and not worth listening to.

Alan Sabrosky
Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan), is a ten-year US Marine Corps veteran and a graduate of the US Army War College. also a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research.
He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad.

Is it time for yet another 9-11 / Mossad conspiracy theory?

Has it been 24 hours already?

Alan Sabrosky

I think I was pretty clear in my statement regarding the lack of credibility of most theories.
Take a look at who this guy is.
He's not just some bloke with a simple political agenda and a chip on his shoulder.

When someone of this nature speaks, you have to consider his views as potential truth.
Of course, as with all opinions, it has to be researched and considered against all other available evidence, not blindly accepted.

Alan Sabrosky

It took me about 15 seconds to read this.

What am I supposed to do with the other 9:45 minutes?

Alan Sabrosky

watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]Israel spies on the USA part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]Israel spies on the USA part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

OK. But I still want to know what the OP says I should do with that time.

When someone of this nature speaks, you have to consider his views as potential truth.
No you don't. If he'd said the moon was made of cheese, would you consider it as potential truth?

Same thing.

Ah, you dislike something so you make fun of it rather than explore the possibility of truth.

I understand theTaliban are anti education; what makes your attitude to investigation and learning better than theirs?

Every idea from a credible source deserves investigation and this guy is such a source.
It may well be total rubbish but his qualifications and background suggest it's worth a look to see if it holds water.

No you don't. If he'd said the moon was made of cheese, would you consider it as potential truth?

Same thing.
Hmm...Let's see, what are the chances the moon is really made of cheese...as opposed to Israel and the Mossad being involved in the 9-11 attacks...All things considered....I think it more likely the latter.
To compare the 2 shows your level of ignorance.

the moon made of green cheese? If someone said blue cheese I would go along with it. Maybe there is a pile of hotwings and celery on the moon, but on the dark side so we can't see.
That makes a lot more sense, and would be much tastier, than the pig vomit spewed by the treasonous twoofers we have here.....just sayin'

the moon made of green cheese? If someone said blue cheese I would go along with it. Maybe there is a pile of hotwings and celery on the moon, but on the dark side so we can't see.
That makes a lot more sense, and would be much tastier, than the pig vomit spewed by the treasonous twoofers we have here.....just sayin'
Treason is keeping quiet about it and not asking questions about the treasonous OCT that doesn't add up.
Shut up, order yourself some wings with blue cheese and watch a Batman movie, you mindless fucking troll.

Treason is keeping quiet about it and not asking questions about the treasonous OCT that doesn't add up.
Shut up, order yourself some wings with blue cheese and watch a Batman movie, you mindless fucking troll.

mindless is hating your country so much you believe anything bad about it, as well as spread the dumbass stories with NO evidence to back it up.

hint, dreams are not evidence.

so you think telling people to shut up is a way to win your argument?
Talk about a mindless troll, you take the cake.
Now go change your diaper and wait for the nice lady to come give you your mediceine, it will help you relax. you batshit crazy treasonous bastard troll

funny-gifs-i-lold.gif

I think I was pretty clear in my statement regarding the lack of credibility of most theories.
Take a look at who this guy is.
He's not just some bloke with a simple political agenda and a chip on his shoulder.

Of course, as with all opinions, it has to be researched and considered against all other available evidence, not blindly accepted.

While there is irrefutable evidence of Israeli prior knowledge of the event, there are major flaws in the theory that Israel could have conducted the operation alone. I don't buy that proposition at all, as common sense would demand that the War Games being conducted by the Defense Department on the morning of 911 could not have been initiated by Israel, and those operations have to be considered as providing a support role in the main event. The idea that "Israel did it" doesn't fit the larger picture, of which 911 was only the latest operation in a string of events which allowed each successively larger operation to be implemented.

We've become a nation of sleep walkers who suffer a severe impairment in overall awareness and memory, and in our collective lack of critical analysis skills. The 1993 WTC bombing is a classic example of this. Just how many remember, or were ever actually aware of the FBI's involvement in that first attack? I'm sure, at this moment, there are those who will immediately think ... what? WTF is this GuyNTexas blabbering about? Aren't you? Sure you are. It's OK ... this is amazingly common. Nevertheless, the FBI's involvement in the 1993 bombing of the WTC is undeniable, because the FBI itself has admitted to it. And I don't think one can have a greater level of evidence than a damned confession. Of course, that confession came in the form of admitting that the bombing was a covert sting operation that went south ... yet the details clearly indicate that it was far more sinister in nature, given the fact that the FBI provided the REAL explosives used in that bombing to their informant-asset, Emad Salem who was placed on the inside, and was intimately familiar/involved in all aspects of the planning and implementation conducted by this group of "Muslim Terrorists". That was the big tip off to Salem, as he argued with his FBI handler about the wisdom of providing real explosives, rather than inert material. That's when Salem began recording his conversations with his FBI handler for his own protection, realizing that they may indeed be planning to use him as a "patsy". And that is the only thing that saved his rear end when this information was presented in Federal Court, forcing the FBI to own up to their participation in this "sting operation". One would think that such a revelation would make the headlines of every newspaper and television news across the nation ... but it was treated as non-news ... finding little interest, save of a couple of paragraphs on page 20 of the New York Times, and then quickly finding obscurity thereafter.

Then we have the Oklahoma City Bombing in which a widespread conspiracy involving the FBI, ATF and the national media is beyond question ... though this was kept totally out of the public's perception due to that national media complicity. Within 24 hours of the OKC bombing, the entire story was rewritten, and the truthful details scrubbed from all national news reporting, save for one local OKC news channel who insisted on continuing to highlight the fact that there were other explosive devices found inside the building undetonated, as was clearly reported by authorities at the site that day. That news channel was subsequently bought by the New York Times media conglomerate, and it's executive staff fired, ceasing that rogue group of truth tellers.

I remember watching the live news coverage that morning, and the reports of TWO additional, undetonated explosive devices found inside the building. Yet, the very next day, the story was changed to the "ANFO" bomb in the Ryder truck parked outside as being the only explosive responsible for all of the death and destruction, including 19 children in the building's daycare center, and some 150 adults. All mention of explosives inside the building was very quickly exorcised from the national news coverage, and the new story became the new truth. How is it that public can be so easily duped by this rather obvious demonstration of fraud?

So, it's no wonder why the many other details of that crime were successfully covered up, such as the torture/murder of OKC Police Officer Yeakey, who was first on the scene and rescued the first survivors. Officer Yeakey had seen troubling things, and was in the process of collecting evidence in the days after the attack. He was the subject of FBI surveillance in the following days ... known to him and his family. On the day of his death, he had arranged to meet a friend for dinner after he finished moving a bunch of files related to his investigation to a storage facility for safe keeping. He told his friend that he just had to shake the FEDS following him. He never made it. His body was found ... showing he had not only been murdered, but brutally tortured, with severe bruising on the bottoms of his feet (a common means of torture to inflict pain), bruises and lacerations all over his body ... throat slit, and a gunshot wound to his temple with no gunpowder residue (meaning it couldn't have been self inflicted). Nevertheless, the coroner listed his death as a suicide.

The thumb suckers who will deny .. challenge .. or try to explain away these and many other damning details showing OKC as an inside job, helped ensure 911 would follow, and those that are doing the same thing regarding 911 will be complicit in the next "terror" event. Anyone who asks the questions how and why did 911 happen, there's your answer. As long as the public insists on remaining in an intellectual coma, and chooses to continue sucking their thumbs .... the perpetrators of these crimes are going to continue committing them, and if the pattern remains consistent, the next one will be larger and more deadly than the last.

Now, I don't know if this man really believes his story about "Israel did it", or whether this is just another disinfo tactic to further muddy the waters. What people have to understand is that people even in high positions of authority and level of knowledge are as easily duped as the general public. It's called compartmentalization, and the "need to know". Even people with identical levels of security clearance are not privy to the same information, based on that subjective "need to know" process. In fact, Law Enforcement types are particularly vulnerable to deception, because they are often given "classified intelligence information" not available to the public, which reasons certain activities that might otherwise be questioned as dubious. For example, LE might be briefed on the high alert probability of a suspected terrorist event that is deemed "immanent" , including information that sets the stage with suspected sources of that threat like "al qaeda", and the inside informants providing that intelligence. Therefore, if and when those "informants" are caught participating, they already have their cover story established, and the LE officials previously "briefed" see nothing untowards, as they were already told about that activity ahead of time.

These types of covert operations always employ a means for "plausible deniability", often using some form of cover story, be it a "sting operation" or a "training exercise". This was certainly true of the 7-7 London subway bombing, as it was admitted afterward that the group "Visor Associates" were conducting a terror response exercise at the exact same time and places for which the "real" attacks took place. This was also true on 911 as well .... both in the form of DOD-Pentagon live training exercises involving hijacked aircraft, and also the alleged "Tripod" training exercise being conducted in New York City which had FEMA officials arriving in NYC the night of September 10.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to detect something out of the ordinary going on here ... but it does take a supreme level of naiveté to think it all just an endless set of coincidences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back