Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

You have yet to tell us how it is a smear, coward.
The best thing you ever did for the company you worked for was getting mugged in the parking lot.
braveman's theme song. :lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK543f0_UKc]kenny rogers coward of the county - YouTube[/ame]

20 years in uniform says otherwise.

Oooh, sorry, I mentioned my service again. I know it makes you feel inadequate. I'm sure you're just barely adequate. No, really!

The best thing you ever did for the company you worked for was getting mugged in the parking lot.
braveman's theme song. :lol: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK543f0_UKc"]kenny rogers coward of the county - YouTube[/ame]

20 years in uniform says otherwise.

Oooh, sorry, I mentioned my service again. I know it makes you feel inadequate. I'm sure you're just barely adequate. No, really!

You desperately need people to believe so, Centurion. :lol:

I'm a disabled vet and seem to get lost in the gist of this thread. Disability is not about heroism per say. It's about a daily struggle to forge a life. I have a purple heart, but so do many do. I was in Cambodia where those fucks put sharp bamboo sticks in the ground with their excrement, rats, or someone that died of disease. Yeah, they would put their blood or some of their shit on the sticks.

braveman's theme song. :lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK543f0_UKc]kenny rogers coward of the county - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe you should actually listen to the song you fucking dummy. Christ your young.
The lyrics weren't the point. Just the title. If I was making the lyrics the focal point, I would have posted the lyrics.

See how that works? :lol:

Except, braveman only ends up pissing on his own leg.
braveman's favorite race car driver is Dick Trickle.

True story! :lol:

Just like every 12 year old saying the name dick makes you laugh.....Gonna make a fart reference too you ignorant ass?
Oh, you mean like this:

free speech did not make the dick insane.

Dumbass.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

braveman's favorite race car driver is Dick Trickle.

True story! :lol:

Just like every 12 year old saying the name dick makes you laugh.....Gonna make a fart reference too you ignorant ass?
Oh, you mean like this:

Dumbass.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

You really have a comprehension issue dont you? At what point in that post was I making a childish giggle joke about the word dick? You are just a idiot.

Oh, you mean like this:

Dumbass.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

You really have a comprehension issue dont you? At what point in that post was I making a childish giggle joke about the word dick? You are just a idiot.
OK, without my supposed giggling:

Why are you sucking braveman's dick?

Forum List

Back