Would you support this?

Would you support this healthcare plan?

• Hell No ( We can't afford this right now)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes (Sounds like a good compromise)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No way it doesnt go far enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
We need to cut healthcare costs. And we need a healthcare system that ensures quality, affordable healthcare for every American man, woman, and child. ... Right now the most expensive 0.4 percent of insurance claims account for 20 percent of all healthcare costs. We need to lower costs to businesses with a new federal reinsurance plan for catastrophic care -- those with the most serious, and expensive, illnesses. Reinsurance is a simple concept: It's insurance for insurers; a way for health plans to manage their risks and lower your costs.

Second, no child in America should lack health insurance

Finally, it is untenable for 35 million adults to go without insurance. We need to use every weapon in our arsenal until everyone is covered ... with targeted tax credits for small businesses, middle-class families, and people between jobs. .

I'm wondering something here.. does this sound familier to anyone? I'm going to do a survey on this because I'm curious how many people agree with this, but do me a favor,. if you know who this is PLEASE don't post it yet...

Forum List

Back