Would you support impeachment of Obama for "stealing" our money and giving it to his

Should a new law be written to stop this type of theft and should Obama be impeached

• Yes on both counts

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Yes on the law but no impeachment

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No on the law and yes on impeachment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama has done nothing wrong and this is what our money is for

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
For someone who says I should tone my rhetoric down you seem to have no problem pointing out my so called flaws. Which by the way have nothing to do with the topic so what's the fucking point? My life outside of work is going along just fine. Once the jackass is out of office work will slowly return to normal. I don't need to convince anyone of anything to make my situation better or worse. Wisdom is knowing that when this little liberal progressive test is over so then will be our troubles. And as I told you in a private message I don't give a shit what you think. Your an unknown individual on the net, nothing more.

Ps. If you think your little moderation tone is going to change minds on this board your delusional and stupid. No one on this board cares what anyone else thinks and are likewise set in their beliefs. This isn't junior high school.

When he gets out of office nothing will change. The system is broken.

Mike

whatever

My business was booming along prior to his entry and subsequent "fixes"

so was mine, but a little thing called the housing bubble burst blew that, and it wasn't Obama's fault, and u can't expect overnight fixes to a system that took years to create.

Friends and supporters? This shouldn't be limited to just Obama either.

Congress needs to pass some kind of law making it criminal to put money into bills for friends and supporters. This shit has to stop. Obamas supporters alone have received over a billion dollars for nothing more than being a supporter. It's criminal, period. Left, right it doesn't matter. I'm well aware this has been a problem across both isles but its time to put a stop to this practice.

OBAMA IS A THIEF. AND HE IS DOING IT RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES.
Do you know what happened to the committee who impeached the last egregious offender in the White House? I'll tell you what happened. They presented their case to a divided Congress entrenched in party-line voting. Their case was flawless and if it had been place before a fair and impartial jury sequestered from the graft of bribery and intimidation, would likely have put the offender in jail. Instead, the entrenched lockstep prevented a 67% requirement for impeachment to remove a President.

Following the Rose Garden celebration for dismissal with only 50 votes cast against him, the locksteppers energized to finance get-even measures against those who presented the facts of high-crimes involvement. They decimated them in all but one or two cases with information that could only have come from the 900 files found in the White House years earlier and denials of wrongdoing by who had the most fingerprints on the files--Hillary Clinton.

I'm not willing to give up 20 conservatives to be lied about, spat upon, and destroyed as human beings in their districts when they go home as vicious revenge is taken by people with an axe to grind.

Our system no longer relates to a people who demand legal proof from the anti-slavery party (Republicans) and Rose Garden celebrations for people who actually got impeached and disbarred in the courts of their peers but not convicted by Congress too worried what the calamity would be on them by party bosses to dare to vote against someone who politically lock-stepped with them for the prize: the United States treasury at their beck, call, disposal, and use for private endeavors of themselves and their family members rather than all of the people in the United States.

The founder's system only works within a given parameter in which people have a sense of family morality, not societal immorality, nepotistic gain, and political chaos.

We cannot afford another revenge session on conservatives in Congress. They have a full plate as it is getting reelected against Obama's guaranteed billion dollar fundraisers. We have less money now, because Obama artificially elevated private health care costs through Obamacare, raised gasoline prices, which caused massive business failures that depended on economical transportation, a 25% jump in local taxes to keep up, and demands are being made on us we can hardly deliver as baby boomers have begun retiring on a massive scale.

That is just what I think.

Last edited:

Congress needs to pass some kind of law making it criminal to put money into bills for friends and supporters. This shit has to stop. Obamas supporters alone have received over a billion dollars for nothing more than being a supporter. It's criminal, period. Left, right it doesn't matter. I'm well aware this has been a problem across both isles but its time to put a stop to this practice.

I appreciate the point but you are wrong. You cannot impeach Obama for what he's done with money. First of all, he doesn't do it. Congress does. You don't impeach someone over politics. We elect these people and it is not surprising that he would attempt to hire/give contracts to people he knows/trusts. Suddenly, if you are elected to office you are supposed to cut ties with all of your associates? We, the voters, knew what he was when we elected him. Elections have consequences. If you don't like the result then you should have worked harder to change the minds of the people around you. Set up a website, campaign with a poster... talk to your neighbors take out ads on the radio... Obama is no more a thief than anyone else in office. Now if you want to say he's an imbecile, fine. Does he make bad decisions? Sure. Do I agree with any policy he has endorced? No.

Guess what. I didn't work enough to prevent him from getting elected either. I didn't talk to enough people. I didn't scream loud enough. I ignored when bush did the same thing (until the bailouts) I excused the medicare thing. Our own party (my former party) actually nominated an old bleached version of Obama. How did we do any better?

The only reason I ranted like this is because when you make a rhetorical point like yours it makes people less receptive to you when you are actually arguing a valid point. I agree with much of what you say on the surface but you aren't trying to convince me. We will be more successful in getting our candidate (by the way we disagree on enough things that we probably have different ideal candidates) elected if we focus more on real arguments and less on rhetoric.

Mike
:eek: WoW!!!

:clap2: :clap2:

When he gets out of office nothing will change. The system is broken.

Mike

whatever

so was mine, but a little thing called the housing bubble burst blew that, and it wasn't Obama's fault, and u can't expect overnight fixes to a system that took years to create.

I've never once blamed Obama for the crash. I blame him for his lack of sense on how to fix it. He said "if I havnt gotten this done in 3 years it'll be a one term deal. I expect to be held accountable"

Not only has he not gotten it done, he has made it a prolonged worse mess with his progressive agenda. My own bank will no longer give me loans that just a few years ago were a given. Between Frank, Pelosi, Reid and Obama I havnt got a chance.

Do you know what happened to the committee who impeached the last egregious offender in the White House? I'll tell you what happened. They presented their case to a divided Congress entrenched in party-line voting. Their case was flawless and if it had been place before a fair and impartial jury sequestered from the graft of bribery and intimidation, would likely have put the offender in jail. Instead, the entrenched lockstep prevented a 67% requirement for impeachment to remove a President.

Following the Rose Garden celebration for dismissal with only 50 votes cast against him, the locksteppers energized to finance get-even measures against those who presented the facts of high-crimes involvement. They decimated them in all but one or two cases with information that could only have come from the 900 files found in the White House years earlier and denials of wrongdoing by who had the most fingerprints on the files--Hillary Clinton.

I'm not willing to give up 20 conservatives to be lied about, spat upon, and destroyed as human beings in their districts when they go home as vicious revenge is taken by people with an axe to grind.

Our system no longer relates to a people who demand legal proof from the anti-slavery party (Republicans) and Rose Garden celebrations for people who actually got impeached and disbarred in the courts of their peers but not convicted by Congress too worried what the calamity would be on them by party bosses to dare to vote against someone who politically lock-stepped with them for the prize: the United States treasury at their beck, call, disposal, and use for private endeavors of themselves and their family members rather than all of the people in the United States.

The founder's system only works within a given parameter in which people have a sense of family morality, not societal immorality, nepotistic gain, and political chaos.

We cannot afford another revenge session on conservatives in Congress. They have a full plate as it is getting reelected against Obama's guaranteed billion dollar fundraisers. We have less money now, because Obama artificially elevated private health care costs through Obamacare, raised gasoline prices, which caused massive business failures that depended on economical transportation, a 25% jump in local taxes to keep up, and demands are being made on us we can hardly deliver as baby boomers have begun retiring on a massive scale.

That is just what I think.

How did Obama artifically raise gas prices? Local taxes are not evaluated by gas prices they are evaluated by the value of ur home and the local tax rates. Obama has nothing to do with this.

As of the time of this post, 8 USMB members need to look up ex post facto law as it applies to our Constitution.

FWIW, I'd favor the law; I think most people would. But again with the impeachment crap?

Nutters.

whatever

I've never once blamed Obama for the crash. I blame him for his lack of sense on how to fix it. He said "if I havnt gotten this done in 3 years it'll be a one term deal. I expect to be held accountable"

Not only has he not gotten it done, he has made it a prolonged worse mess with his progressive agenda. My own bank will no longer give me loans that just a few years ago were a given. Between Frank, Pelosi, Reid and Obama I havnt got a chance.

Actually the recession still looms because corporations need new markets to expand into and sell their goods. The Asian market and India have such markets, we need a trade agreement to help start the economy.

whatever

Stop whining you putz and pick yourself up by your bootstraps!!

As of the time of this post, 8 USMB members need to look up ex post facto law as it applies to our Constitution.

I don't think anyone actually believes he has commited an offense that rises to this level. This thread is intended to be a source to vent frustrations. It's no different than the over the top rhetoric of the left about the gop wanting to hang blacks or destroy America.

It was a vent, the actual impeachment will come in 2012.

Stop whining you putz and pick yourself up by your bootstraps!!

Are there jobs, customers and money in my boots? Damnit, why didn't I think of this sooner?

I don't think anyone actually believes he has commited an offense that rises to this level. This thread is intended to be a source to vent frustrations. It's no different than the over the top rhetoric of the left about the gop wanting to hang blacks or destroy America.

What if he wins?

Ya know, it's certainly one of two possibilities.

How did Obama artifically raise gas prices? Local taxes are not evaluated by gas prices they are evaluated by the value of ur home and the local tax rates. Obama has nothing to do with this.
(1) By unilaterally stopping US oil drilling in the Gulf (2) Local taxes going up $500 or more against retired people damn sure takes away any extra money you might have had to send to your political party. In order to run heavy equipment to repair roads and other regular maintenance counties do when their expenses are up, they have to raise taxes on property if that is their method of getting their hands on money to meet their higher costs. We bought a little piece of land to retire on, our taxes went up $700. Then because we saved our money for 40 years for retirement, for some reason possibly related to that, Social Security lowered our income by $1200 a year apiece. So we're getting cut to pieces because we have a savings account, that was supposed to put food on the table and a vacation now and then. We can't afford to go anywhere with the gas prices, and we can't fight the thief in the White House who is interested in destroying the American dream for people like us who worked our butts off our whole life to have a comfortable old age. Our premiums went up on health care, and they raised our deductible from $200 to $2400.

When the worm multiplies and eats the body, the body dies. Obama is making this society into one of parasitic destruction, and I'm sick of his crap. He's so far only threatened to damage the wealthy. What his stupid policies have done has harmed the middle class. It's government gone mad.

What if he wins?

If he wins I pray to god we hold both houses. Then I hope he takes some pointers from Clinton on how to actually deal with the opposition instead of all these silly blame games.

What if he wins?

If he wins I pray to god we hold both houses. Then I hope he takes some pointers from Clinton on how to actually deal with the opposition instead of all these silly blame games.

Hi its me. Holier than thou. I wanted to ask you another legitimate question. Do you think Romney or Perry will do anything any different? Would McCain be any different? Do you have any idea where to fix the problem? Have you ever thought past elect a new president? Take over congress... and the senate!!!!

Ok. Go have your emotional rant response in the corner, write me another neg rep as retaliation then come back and read on because I will TEACH you how to fix the problem. Name a state legislator from whatever state you are from. There's your answer. Think about what you are doing. You are sending someone to a central government drunk with power and telling them to stop taking power. That is like sending a drunk to the bar to get them sober. The answer is your state legislatures. Your real representation was taken away from you in the 17th amendment. Now most people can't name one person in their state legislature but your state legislature is the one hope you have to change the system. The states created the union and they are the only entity that is capable of caging the beast. You need to start putting active state legislatures together. You need to start working with electorates in other states and putting like minded representatives in the states and have them challenge the federal authority more often. Once you send someone off to the federal level they are probably a lost cause. The president isn't the problem it is the legislature. The legislature has zero reason to change their ways though. You must make the state legislatures challenge them.

Now yell at me some more. Then think about it. It sucks but it doesn't matter who gets elected president. Mickey Mouse can get elected, won't change a thing. We elect a president, not a king. Even in our current, effed up state, our executor does not carry the weight of a king. You sent legislators (law writers) to write laws in Washington. Do you really think that legislators are going to write themselves less power and authority? Do you think that they are going to write themselves less of your money?

Mike

Would you support impeachment of Obama for "stealing" our money and giving it to his Friends and supporters? This shouldn't be limited to just Obama either.

Interesting that you want to start your honorable government cleanup with America's first duly elected black Democrat president... How about bringing Bush to justice first?

Would you support impeachment of Obama for "stealing" our money and giving it to his Friends and supporters? This shouldn't be limited to just Obama either.

Interesting that you want to start your honorable government cleanup with America's first duly elected black Democrat president... How about bringing Bush to justice first?

I see what you did there. That was subtle. Stop with the race bating. He is black. We all know that. Are you rushing to vote for Cain? OMG. Can you imagine what happens if Cain wins the nomination? The ENTIRE country will be exposed as racist because disagreeing or disliking a black man automatically makes you racist.

And read through the thread before you go all "you hate POTUS so you're just attacking me"... or some "typical right wing nut"... or something. Your attempt in this argument is childish and immature.

And again with Bush to justice. I disagree with both Bush and Obama on things. I don't want to see them "brought to justice". Neither of them have broken the law. Here's a news flash. BEING A BAD PRESIDENT IS NOT A CRIME. By my count we've had probably 20 or 30 TERRIBLE presidents. Do we go dig up Wilson's bones and throw him in jail too?

Mike

Last edited:
Neither of them have broken the law.

Shit, Texanmike, I thought you were sane until you said that. Bush most certainly did break the law. Why do think he's not travelling in Europe? Also, Obama is protecting him. They all stick together. Even Nancy Pelosi protected Bush from impeachment.

Why G.W. Bush should be frogmarched before the Hague | Crooks and Liars

What law do you think he broke? If you say international law, who cares. We are a soverign nation. I don't care if its GWB, BHO, RWR or DM as our president, we elect him to the office of the president... If the UN or any country wants him - come get him. He didn't take an oath to protect the UN charter, he took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Once again, most people think I'm sane until I say something they don't like. Since I don't have a party line to follow or an agenda this usually means everyone can find fault.

Mike

The president holds the power of the veto pen. He can stop any legislation he chooses unless their is a vast majority in congress to overturn a veto.

The president drives the agenda with his wishlist and proposals. Hence healthcare.

The president controls our military for better or for worse despite what congress says as has been evident for some time.

The president is a money making machine for which ever party he belongs too. That money corrupts and buys favors.

The president appoints people to some of the most powerful and influencial offices of our country.

Congress submits legislation for his consideration and they hold the purse strings. Ive been saying for years that the democrats own this debt and recession through their spending and legislation since they took over in 2006.

I'm glad we have a know it all like you to correct us on this board. Why can't you correct DC with all that wisdom? And don't get pissed about being neg'd because YOU started it. I have neg'd a total of 4 people in the time I've been here and you deserved it most. Suck it chump

The president holds the power of the veto pen. He can stop any legislation he chooses unless their is a vast majority in congress to overturn a veto.

The president drives the agenda with his wishlist and proposals. Hence healthcare.

The president controls our military for better or for worse despite what congress says as has been evident for some time.

The president is a money making machine for which ever party he belongs too. That money corrupts and buys favors.

The president appoints people to some of the most powerful and influencial offices of our country.

Congress submits legislation for his consideration and they hold the purse strings. Ive been saying for years that the democrats own this debt and recession through their spending and legislation since they took over in 2006.

I'm glad we have a know it all like you to correct us on this board. Why can't you correct DC with all that wisdom? And don't get pissed about being neg'd because YOU started it. I have neg'd a total of 4 people in the time I've been here and you deserved it most. Suck it chump

Get pissed for being neg'd? LOL. I'm not pissed about anything. I see a sad old man who doesn't know what to do so he looks to his Republican overlords because he sees them as somehow better than the Democrat overlords. I see a fool and a sheep who buys into the big "party debate" as if it were actually going to make a difference. The system is broken. The expirement with self governance has failed because we have failed to govern ourselves. We choose instead to try to govern all 310 million of us with one broad stroke.

Why can't I fix DC? Because it isn't DC that is broken. It is the voters. It is the country and their insistance that we rely on DC to fix the problems. When I get out, I will be running for office. Not allowed right now, them's the rules, so I try to tell other people how to fix it. I try to do what I can to actually make a change.

You can talk about me being a know-it-all, I'm sure that's how I come off. Try reading. I've been open about the fact that the ideas I espouse are not my own. They are 200-500 years old and older. Oh, and I'm caustic with YOU because I do see YOU as a lost cause. You're stuck in your ways. I'm good with that. You can be of no use to effect change in this country. I suggest you complain and throw blame around instead of actually trying to change anything. Hmm. Here's an idea. Run for office.

Mike

Forum List

Back