Would You Rather...?

• Fly

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Read Minds (Human)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Talk To Animals

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Flying might be cool, since I have acrophobia and it would render borders insignificant. But I chose "talk to animals". When there's an opportunity to learn from Nature it's no contest.

Reading minds, no way. Some things should stay private. :eusa_snooty:

You always ask the hard questions..
Those all would be awesome. So would telepathy or invincibility.

This brings up a most important question..
Why the fuck is batman a "super hero"?

This brings up a most important question..
Why the fuck is batman a "super hero"?

Hmmmm well let's start with why not and go from there....
I guess because he has no real "super" power?

Flying might be cool, since I have acrophobia and it would render borders insignificant. But I chose "talk to animals". When there's an opportunity to learn from Nature it's no contest.

Reading minds, no way. Some things should stay private. :eusa_snooty:

I'll just start calling you Dr. Doolittle from now on... not sure I would even want to know what an animal had to say.... certainly could make a trip to the Zoo more interesting!!!

I see cats and dogs talking something like this....

I see cats and dogs talking something like this....

11988602_10153086186872267_4070685309588251822_n.jpg

Me? I'd rather fly. Talking to animals can be learned (watch the Dog Whisperer sometime), and so can telepathy. Matter of fact, almost everyone is telepathic to some extent, and you can prove it to yourself.................

Ever walked down a street, and even though you couldn't see the people staring at you, you could sort of "feel" them staring in the form of a mild tingle?

Ever notice that if you stare intently at the back of someone's skull for anywhere from 15 sec to a minute, that they WILL turn around and look back at you?

That's telepathy in it's rudimentary form, much the way "goo goo" and "da da" are rudimentary speech for infants.

I chose flying too. It might look a little weird, but, you can take off and harder to track you - plus it would be fun to never be afraid of heights cause you would never fall!

I chose flying too. It might look a little weird, but, you can take off and harder to track you - plus it would be fun to never be afraid of heights cause you would never fall!

Would also save on shoe leather and travel time. However.............if I'm going to be flying at 70 plus miles per hour, I'd also like to have a force shield that would protect me from the wind.

Can you imagine trying to fly 250 mph in street clothes and no goggles?

Me? I'd rather fly. Talking to animals can be learned (watch the Dog Whisperer sometime), and so can telepathy. Matter of fact, almost everyone is telepathic to some extent, and you can prove it to yourself.................

Ever walked down a street, and even though you couldn't see the people staring at you, you could sort of "feel" them staring in the form of a mild tingle?

Ever notice that if you stare intently at the back of someone's skull for anywhere from 15 sec to a minute, that they WILL turn around and look back at you?

That's telepathy in it's rudimentary form, much the way "goo goo" and "da da" are rudimentary speech for infants.

I assumed that "talking to animals" means both ways. I already talk to them.
They talk back too, although I can't quote them verbatim. It's more like a formless emotion.

Take that rabbit that parked himself in front of my garden, salivating. I went out and said, "can I uh, help you?" Rabbit sez, "it all looks so good, I don't know where to start. What do you recommend?" I said, "I recommend you get your ass away from my garden!" He understood intrinsically.

Would also save on shoe leather and travel time. However.............if I'm going to be flying at 70 plus miles per hour, I'd also like to have a force shield that would protect me from the wind.

Can you imagine trying to fly 250 mph in street clothes and no goggles?

Yeah might still be best to do long fast travel by plane. I think I'd just fly for fun ;) Or maybe some local travel. I wonder if you'd have to flap your arms....

Forum List

Back