Would you move?

Only if the winter days were never below 60 degrees, and I could surf and snowboard there.

Crap. That rules out a lot of places, oh well!

Seriously though, I think its always possible to move, given the right circumstances. But, there's got to be some limits. Texas??? No fucking way!

So many people hate Texas, why is that? There is some real beauty in that state.

I don't really like warm weather year round but it's a nice place to visit.

Only if the winter days were never below 60 degrees, and I could surf and snowboard there.

Seriously though, I think its always possible to move, given the right circumstances. But, there's got to be some limits. Texas??? No fucking way!

So many people hate Texas, why is that? There is some real beauty in that state.

We brag about it too much. I'd never leave it ( unless EZ comes through with the bucks of course) :lol:

We brag about it too much. I'd never leave it ( unless EZ comes through with the bucks of course) :lol:

You're a nice guy and all but something tells me it just isn't gonna happen.. :razz:

Again, if all in the relationship is good and sound, and the move had jobs in my career, I'd move in a heart beat!

But I was reared traveling and moving, with Dad in the Air Force, most every year we moved somewhere else, except when stationed overseas, then we spent a 3 year tour.

Matt and I look at moving as "an adventure", a new spot to get to know and love....get all the brochures about it, get the chamber of commerce packet or the city or town packets that give insight to the area, look on the internet for cost of living comparables on the area...etc.

Again, if all in the relationship is good and sound, and the move had jobs in my career, I'd move in a heart beat!

But I was reared traveling and moving, with Dad in the Air Force, most every year we moved somewhere else, except when stationed overseas, then we spent a 3 year tour.

Matt and I look at moving as "an adventure", a new spot to get to know and love....get all the brochures about it, get the chamber of commerce packet or the city or town packets that give insight to the area, look on the internet for cost of living comparables on the area...etc.
I think that moving around to different spots as a child makes a difference. When I was younger we moved where ever the work was at the time. Did not settle in until the preteen years.

Forum List

Back