I've been asked...

D

Dis

...where I want to go, or what I want to see/do for my 40th birthday in Aug.

So...what do I want to see, what do I want to do, and where do I want to go?

Suggestions? I've done the whole drop $2000 in Vegas thing, so don't need to do that...

Suggestions? I've done the whole drop $2000 in Vegas thing, so don't need to do that...

Have you been skydiving yet?

See the barrier reef. It might not be there that much longer.

Just as a side note....I'd like to live to see 41. :neutral:

we did a hot air balloon one year..they are pricey but it was great gliding over houses with no noise...well the barking dogs lol..new orleans is always on my list but are you in the middle of bum fuck egypt? what is close to you...great barrier reer if so much flying time...i am on east coast ...

if i could go anywhere ...the east coast of canada...watch whales and see puffins..and eat lobster lol..

Just as a side note....I'd like to live to see 41. :neutral:

Fine, be that way.
Take a helicopter tour of the grand canyon. I was 45 before I did it, but my daughter was 21 (her 21st b-day present).

we did a hot air balloon one year..they are pricey but it was great gliding over houses with no noise...well the barking dogs lol..new orleans is always on my list but are you in the middle of bum fuck egypt? what is close to you...great barrier reer if so much flying time...i am on east coast ...

if i could go anywhere ...the east coast of canada...watch whales and see puffins..and eat lobster lol..

I'm in the middle of bum fuck something...but that's ok. I can easily take 7 days off work, and I'll actually get into a plane now, and let it leave the ground. :D

I love Canada. We took a trip from Toronto through Montreal and Quebec and it was one of the most fun vacations ever.

I haven't done it yet but taking a train through the Canadian Rockies is told to be quite a breathtaking experience.

Ok. So far, we have 2 for Canada, and 1 who wants to see me dead, or at least as white top.. :D

Ok. So far, we have 2 for Canada, and 1 who wants to see me dead, or at least as white top.. :D

Ahh, c'mon, I don't want to see you dead, I've been skydiving dozens of times and I'm still alive.

I seriously don't know how anyone can do that. It would take a threat of death for me to jump out of an airplane.

I can barely ride in one. I do it but I hate every minute.

I'm sorry but, wtf is there to do in Canada ? If you're already in the midwest, it seems like the same thing, except for the gay metric system of course......

It's August, go to a beach resort or similar ( NO MEXICO ). San Diego is nice, Atlantis on Paradise Island is a really cool place.

Ahh, c'mon, I don't want to see you dead, I've been skydiving dozens of times and I'm still alive.

I seriously don't know how anyone can do that. It would take a threat of death for me to jump out of an airplane.

I won't do it anymore, but damn, it was fun and exciting when I was doing it.
Wiped out my savings account one summer $120 at a time. After freefalling 10,000 feet, the feeling you get when the parachute opens is the 3rd best feeling in the world.

I loved the train ride from town to town, it was a party. In Montreal, they have a whole other city underground with shopping. I also love the Architecture, tons of old churches and they have a mountain that you can climb right in the middle of the city.

It isn't like the midwest, 3,000,000 people live there. It's fun!

You can also stay in a castle in Quebec. The weather is also great in the summer.

I won't do it anymore, but damn, it was fun and exciting when I was doing it.
Wiped out my savings account one summer $120 at a time. After freefalling 10,000 feet, the feeling you get when the parachute opens is the 3rd best feeling in the world.

:lol: I'm trying to guess what one and two are..

My sister did skydiving a few times, she is crazy though. :)

Forum List

Back