Would you move?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
If you met someone, and you fell in love, and they wanted you to move to their town/state?

yeah and I did move on the other side of this planet!

If you met someone, and you fell in love, and they wanted you to move to their town/state?

No. I moved for my job and I want to go back home so bad. It's only an hour away but I only get back about twice a month.

He would have to move for me.

Depends on where she lived and whether or not I could make a decent career there.

Besides, where I live is better. She should move here instead. :)

I would discuss it with my daughter of course. Figure out the pros and cons. If she was cool with it, then yes I would.

Ideally by an ocean and mountains!

Navy's got my arse. They tell me where I'm going. Which is why, at the moment, I won't take on a serious relationship.

Maybe when I was younger, but not now. No way. I've done all the moving I'm ever going to do in my life. I've thrown out the anchor.

Navy's got my arse. They tell me where I'm going. Which is why, at the moment, I won't take on a serious relationship.

That's hard. My ex was in the Marines and I did move once with him until I had the baby. He was out a year after that but I really didn't want to move around. I stayed with my parents for a year until he came home for good.

Only if the winter days were never below 60 degrees, and I could surf and snowboard there.

Crap. That rules out a lot of places, oh well!

Seriously though, I think its always possible to move, given the right circumstances. But, there's got to be some limits. Texas??? No fucking way!

Forum List

Back