Would you liberals choose a black school over a white school for your kids?

Some of the best doctors in the world are either Pakistani or Indian. Shootspeeders is a retard on a message board. :thup:
Goddammit - can't anyone read here.?? We're talking about BLACKS not pakistanis. Lots of wonderful non-white doctors and engineers in the world. But very few black ones.

Not everyone here dwells in a "Black and White" world like you, numbnuts. When you post stupid shit like this, you are bound to get some answers you don't like.

THINK

I mean if that's all you know about the two school choices. One is all black teachers and the other all white. How many would choose a black doctor over a white doctor if all you knew was their race.? Or a black lawyer over a white lawyer.?

This is where affirmative action takes you. Every black professional is now considered a fraud.
I would choose one that wasn't racist. Unlike you. Besides, what does it matter? Republicans don't like school anyway.
Ah, more tripe from the generalizer-in-chief.

I mean if that's all you know about the two school choices. One is all black teachers and the other all white. How many would choose a black doctor over a white doctor if all you knew was their race.? Or a black lawyer over a white lawyer.?

This is where affirmative action takes you. Every black professional is now considered a fraud.

Yawn, someone take this trolls license to troll away.
Look at the fascist trying to regulate the private sector :lol:

I would choose one that wasn't racist. Unlike you. Besides, what does it matter? Republicans don't like school anyway.

So you'd pick a surgeon based solely on his or hers position on race?

I wouldn't care about the race of my doctor or lawyer... teachers not so much either, though if it's a school with all black teachers, that means the students are probably mostly black and I sure as fuck wouldn't want my children around the trash the black community is producing these days. Black kids are generally troublesome, if not out right violent.

People of any color are okay as long as they are not racist. Generally If you put a white kid in a majority black school with majority black teachers the kid will be assaulted daily, and there will be no place for them to report it. That is not always true, but mostly true. If the student is female she will be tormented by "Hey baby, you want some of this, what you got something against black people or something you must be a racist". The same is NOT true for black kids going to mostly white schools, they are let get by with disruptive behavior more often than not that would get a white kid expelled. If you can't handle the truth you know you should just watch the parade, and go home. Liberals have a habit of LYING to themselves and everyone around them to achieve their agenda and think the end justifies ANY means they have to use to get there. Racial friction is one of their MAIN TOOLS, it has begun to turn on them though. The violence they have let run rampant in intercity "HOODS" away from them because of bad behavior going unchecked is about to get to the unstoppable point. After all what does it matter if they kill themselves as long as they don't join our country club RIGHT LIBERAL!!!!

My wife, white, went to a Historically Black College on Scholarship. She went in a liberal and by the time she left--this is after only two years even though all four years would have been free--she turned into a Barry Goldwater Republican. So...that tells me all I need to know.

In answer to your OP. Of course the Liberals would choose for their children to attend the all white school. Liberals would want their own children to go to a school with the children of all white Conservatives so their children, like themselves, can learn to copy the homework and test papers of the children of all white conservatives and get an early start in sponging off others.

Forum List

Back