Would you liberals choose a black school over a white school for your kids?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I mean if that's all you know about the two school choices. One is all black teachers and the other all white. How many would choose a black doctor over a white doctor if all you knew was their race.? Or a black lawyer over a white lawyer.?

This is where affirmative action takes you. Every black professional is now considered a fraud.

My Doctor is Asian.

My Lawyer is Jewish.

I would send my kids to a school full of Asian teachers before I send them to a school where you would teach...

Also I would let Ben Carson operate on my brain before I would take advice from you on which doctor I should see...

I mean if that's all you know about the two school choices. One is all black teachers and the other all white. How many would choose a black doctor over a white doctor if all you knew was their race.? Or a black lawyer over a white lawyer.?

This is where affirmative action takes you. Every black professional is now considered a fraud.
I would choose one that wasn't racist. Unlike you. Besides, what does it matter? Republicans don't like school anyway.

Some of the best doctors in the world are either Pakistani or Indian. Shootspeeders is a retard on a message board. :thup:

Sounds like a great platform for the GOP.

The schools around here are red,,

brick..........

Sounds like a great platform for the GOP.
He's on the committee...

Yawn, someone take this trolls license to troll away.

Simply put. I research the schools first and choose the whitest one where we are moving to come summer has 2 schools I would pick for my kids so I will talk to both first see who has best programs for my kids to use. Both are 88% white or more. :) My daughter is in a majority **** school right now unfortunately. Not much choice. She refused to do her work at online school and she knew the consequences.She is in gifted classes so she is around mostly white kids most of the day.

Simply put. I research the schools first and choose the whitest one where we are moving to come summer has 2 schools I would pick for my kids so I will talk to both first see who has best programs for my kids to use. Both are 88% white or more. :) My daughter is in a majority **** school right now unfortunately. Not much choice. She refused to do her work at online school and she knew the consequences.She is in gifted classes so she is around mostly white kids most of the day.
u5bFPis.jpg

Some of the best doctors in the world are either Pakistani or Indian. Shootspeeders is a retard on a message board. :thup:
Goddammit - can't anyone read here.?? We're talking about BLACKS not pakistanis. Lots of wonderful non-white doctors and engineers in the world. But very few black ones.

Forum List

Back