Would you join the resistence?

Would you join the resitence against an invading enemy?

• Yes

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends (please explain)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Pale Rider said:
I'm kind of at a lose here trying to figure out your response kag.

Do you mean like... if we were invade by... people from outer space or something?

I ask because I can't imagine any other cenario considering all the countries on earth. There isn't one that could "better" America by invading it. Just look at Mexico. They're invading America with the help of the President, and that sure the hell isn't for the better.
It's just a hypothetical, Pale. You're trying too hard to find some sort of "there are foreigners who can make America better" message that isn't there.

sagegirl said:
I still have a problem with this picture.......GET REAL the "protest" whatever, is being conducted in a cordoned off area, with tape and barriers set up, it"s not much bigger than a parking space (as evident from the car in the background), and just the scale of the picture and the "protesters" all 6 or 7 of them, each holding 2 signs and signs leaning at their feet, making it appear at a quick glace that there is more going on than actually is. I have never seen or participated in a protest or rally conducted in a manner like this. Also I totally miss a message in their signs....but what is the point of arguing this anyway. There is a right to rally or protest here in the US and it is not un-American or un-patriotic to do it.
The picture with the car is posted earlier in the thread
www.godhatesfags.com

Go now. I know it's fun floating in the clouds, but come down a couple minutes and do some research; you look foolish.

The ClayTaurus said:
It's just a hypothetical, Pale. You're trying too hard to find some sort of "there are foreigners who can make America better" message that isn't there.

Sorry clay, you're just trying to hard to find something wrong with something I say. What I did was react to a statement that was made, in a completely normal way. And how can you be so sure kag was being hypothetical anyway?

Now I wish you'd stop following me around protecting kag. I'd be willing to bet he didn't ask you to, or want you to.

If you're just simply spoiling for a fight with me, then just come out with it. I'm getting tired of this game.

Pale Rider said:
Sorry clay, you're just trying to hard to find something wrong with something I say. What I did was react to a statement that was made, in a completely normal way. And how can you be so sure kag was being hypothetical anyway?

Now I wish you'd stop following me around protecting kag. I'd be willing to bet he didn't ask you to, or want you to.

If you're just simply spoiling for a fight with me, then just come out with it. I'm getting tired of this game.
Wow. 2 threads and I'm following you. I don't care if you want to fight or not; you've got the hypersensitivity ray on whenever you read anything the kid posts because he's openly homo, and you therefore easily take exception to everything he says, thinking it's some sort of subconscious plot to subvert you. It was a hypothetical, and you read all sorts of ways too far into it like he actually thought there was a place better than the US. I've now mentioned this once, and only planned on mentioning it once. If you disagree, then fine; it's been noted. I have no problem leaving it at that. I also have no problem discussing it further, or going off on whatever tangent of your choosing. Ball's in your court.

The ClayTaurus said:
Wow. 2 threads and I'm following you. I don't care if you want to fight or not; you've got the hypersensitivity ray on whenever you read anything the kid posts because he's openly homo, and you therefore easily take exception to everything he says, thinking it's some sort of subconscious plot to subvert you. It was a hypothetical, and you read all sorts of ways too far into it like he actually thought there was a place better than the US. I've now mentioned this once, and only planned on mentioning it once. If you disagree, then fine; it's been noted. I have no problem leaving it at that. I also have no problem discussing it further, or going off on whatever tangent of your choosing. Ball's in your court.

Well clay, another post of yours directing any sort of wrong doing away from you. You're as pure as the driven snow and squeaky clean. Right. You're getting as predictable as all the rest of the liberals on this board.

Listen, I think you like this little homo, and I think you fancy yourself his protector. I also think maybe you'd like to give him a little hug and kiss. Maybe even a reach around. Whatever. You can be his buddy.

Hypersensitive to something kag says? Well that's just fucking rediculous. Every person on this board at one time or another is called to task to explain himself/herself, and other than kag and I discussing his sickness, I believe that's the FIRST time I ever asked him to explain what he meant, and it had NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING A FAG! Not only that, I did it in a very friendly manner.

No YOU are the one who's "hypersensitive" clay. Not me. YOU are the one who's self appointed yourself kag's gaurd dog. Well get off my ass man. I don't need anyone dogging me. There's no ball, and there's no court, just get off my ass.

And that's all that needs to be said. Unless you want to keep dragging this out in your long on words, short on substance way. You lost the last round with me because you were wrong, and you lost a little face. People PM'd me telling me they thought you were wrong, and that they thought you were an ass. So if that's what you want people to think of you, keep it up. You are your own worst enemy at this point, just like a howard dean or ted kennedy.

Pale Rider said:
Well clay, another post of yours directing any sort of wrong doing away from you. You're as pure as the driven snow and squeaky clean. Right. You're getting as predictable as all the rest of the liberals on this board.

Listen, I think you like this little homo, and I think you fancy yourself his protector. I also think maybe you'd like to give him a little hug and kiss. Maybe even a reach around. Whatever. You can be his buddy.

Hypersensitive to something kag says? Well that's just fucking rediculous. Every person on this board at one time or another is called to task to explain himself/herself, and other than kag and I discussing his sickness, I believe that's the FIRST time I ever asked him to explain what he meant, and it had NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING A FAG! Not only that, I did it in a very friendly manner.

No YOU are the one who's "hypersensitive" clay. Not me. YOU are the one who's self appointed yourself kag's gaurd dog. Well get off my ass man. I don't need anyone dogging me. There's no ball, and there's no court, just get off my ass.

And that's all that needs to be said. Unless you want to keep dragging this out in your long on words, short on substance way. You lost the last round with me because you were wrong, and you lost a little face. People PM'd me telling me they thought you were wrong, and that they thought you were an ass. So if that's what you want people to think of you, keep it up. You are your own worst enemy at this point, just like a howard dean or ted kennedy.
Funny, people PM'd me the same thing about you. I'm sure, however, that you care about it as much as I do.

Did I use short enough words for you?

The ClayTaurus said:
Funny, people PM'd me the same thing about you. I'm sure, however, that you care about it as much as I do.

Did I use short enough words for you?

I agree with Pale. You interjected yourself into a conversation I was having with kag and called me homophobic when I was not being offensive in any way, nor was I was being homophobic.

If kag chooses to be gay, that is his business. If he chooses to make it public, then he can defend his choice.

Either way, it's none of YOUR damned business.

GunnyL said:
I agree with Pale. You interjected yourself into a conversation I was having with kag and called me homophobic when I was not being offensive in any way, nor was I was being homophobic.

If kag chooses to be gay, that is his business. If he chooses to make it public, then he can defend his choice.

Either way, it's none of YOUR damned business.
So I guess I should blow up and call you Pale's protector now, eh? Let's see. You obviously like Pale. You probably want to give him a reach around. Is that how you do it Pale? Did I leave anything out? Something about shit on dicks or something? Oh well, I'll get it sooner or later.

I called you homophobic? I highly doubt it, but I suppose my memory could be failing me... care to show me where? I tried looking for myself, but couldn't find anything. And you're completely right; Kagom can defend his own choices. And I can defend my choices or your choices or his choices of whoever's choices I want. If you (or whoever) don't want your opinion questioned, perhaps you (and whoever else) should consider not airing it out in public. PM kag if you're so worried or easily bothered about people "interjecting" their thoughts. :poke: This board is public, and I'll comment on whatever the hell I want to. Thanks for your concern, though. Now run along and PM pale what an asshole I am. :rolleyes:

The ClayTaurus said:
So I guess I should blow up and call you Pale's protector now, eh? Let's see. You obviously like Pale. You probably want to give him a reach around. Is that how you do it Pale? Did I leave anything out? Something about shit on dicks or something? Oh well, I'll get it sooner or later.

I called you homophobic? I highly doubt it, but I suppose my memory could be failing me... care to show me where? I tried looking for myself, but couldn't find anything. And you're completely right; Kagom can defend his own choices. And I can defend my choices or your choices or his choices of whoever's choices I want. If you (or whoever) don't want your opinion questioned, perhaps you (and whoever else) should consider not airing it out in public. PM kag if you're so worried or easily bothered about people "interjecting" their thoughts. :poke: This board is public, and I'll comment on whatever the hell I want to. Thanks for your concern, though. Now run along and PM pale what an asshole I am. :rolleyes:

Pale can defend himself, just as kag can. GET IT, jackass?

I realize you think you're quite witty with your embicilic comebacks, but you need to stay in your own league, scrub. I don't give a rat's ass what your bleedingheart liberal ass thinks of me nor my opinion.

I merely made the point that Pale was correct in his accusation, and your whining ass doesn't like it. Tough shit.

GunnyL said:
Pale can defend himself, just as kag can. GET IT, jackass?

I realize you think you're quite witty with your embicilic comebacks, but you need to stay in your own league, scrub. I don't give a rat's ass what your bleedingheart liberal ass thinks of me nor my opinion.

I merely made the point that Pale was correct in his accusation, and your whining ass doesn't like it. Tough shit.
You realize you're doing exactly what Pale is bitching about me doing, right? How about that homophobic thing, or did you just make that up?

The ClayTaurus said:
You realize you're doing exactly what Pale is bitching about me doing, right?

Don't like it, huh? THINK about it.

How about that homophobic thing, or did you just make that up?

It's there. I don't recall the thread, nor do I have the time nor inclination to look for it. Believe what you want. I don't just "make things up."

GunnyL said:
It's there. I don't recall the thread, nor do I have the time nor inclination to look for it. Believe what you want. I don't just "make things up."
I know I know, you think you're clever because you gave me a taste of my own medicine. :laugh: I don't care if you stick up for him; I just find it really comical. I'll expect Pale's scathing denunciation for it anytime now, since he obviously hates when anyone sticks up for him. :rolleyes:

And, as for the homophobe thing, you did make it up, or at least got me confused with someone else. I haven't called ANYONE a homophobe here. You have neither the time nor inclination because you're afraid it's not there. If you don't look, you can't be proved wrong. Whatever. :rotflmao:

The ClayTaurus said:
I know I know, you think you're clever because you gave me a taste of my own medicine. :laugh: I don't care if you stick up for him; I just find it really comical. I'll expect Pale's scathing denunciation for it anytime now, since he obviously hates when anyone sticks up for him. :rolleyes:

I agreed with Pale .... I did not defend him. he can defend himself.

And really, one does not need any amount of cleverness to zoom one over your head.

And, as for the homophobe thing, you did make it up, or at least got me confused with someone else. I haven't called ANYONE a homophobe here. You have neither the time nor inclination because you're afraid it's not there. If you don't look, you can't be proved wrong. Whatever. :rotflmao:

I see. So now I'm a liar. Got news for you nimrod, no one needs to be especially clever NOR make anything up to get one over your dumb ass. You ought to change your ID to Ping Pong Ball as much as you get slapped around on this board.

GunnyL said:
I see. So now I'm a liar. Got news for you nimrod, no one needs to be especially clever NOR make anything up to get one over your dumb ass. You ought to change your ID to Ping Pong Ball as much as you get slapped around on this board.
You probably mixed me up with someone else, but if you insist that I called you a homophobe and there's no chance you're confusing me with someone else, then yes. You are a liar.

And good job, you've almost got the OCA bit down. Still not quite there yet, though. Kind of like OCA-light. Keep trying though, you'll get it sooner or later. Let the rage boil up a little longer before you post.

Forum List

Back