Would you join the resistence?

Would you join the resitence against an invading enemy?

• Yes

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends (please explain)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
The ClayTaurus said:
You probably mixed me up with someone else, but if you insist that I called you a homophobe and there's no chance you're confusing me with someone else, then yes. You are a liar.

And good job, you've almost got the OCA bit down. Still not quite there yet, though. Kind of like OCA-light. Keep trying though, you'll get it sooner or later. Let the rage boil up a little longer before you post.

Obviously, if you didn't have your Hagbard Celine down pat Iwouldn't have confused you with him. A whiney-ass, jackass lib is a whiney-ass jackass lib to me. You ALL look the same.

I stand corrected on that one point.

The rest stands.

Don't confuse me with OCA though. I tossed out the bait and you bought it hook, line and sinker. I knew you couldn't tolerate criticism and you've done an exemplary job of proving me correct.

You can think up something witty to say tomorrow night. Some of us adults have to work tomorrow. ;)

GunnyL said:
Obviously, if you didn't have your Hagbard Celine down pat Iwouldn't have confused you with him. A whiney-ass, jackass lib is a whiney-ass jackass lib to me. You ALL look the same.

I stand corrected on that one point.

The rest stands.

Don't confuse me with OCA though. I tossed out the bait and you bought it hook, line and sinker. I knew you couldn't tolerate criticism and you've done an exemplary job of proving me correct.

You can think up something witty to say tomorrow night. Some of us adults have to work tomorrow. ;)
Tolerate criticism? You mean, tolerate false accusations, right? Check your facts next time before you run your mouth. It'll save you from having to type all that "blah blah blah all libs are the same blah blah blah" as your de facto cop out.

Nighty night, buddy. Have a good day at work.!

The ClayTaurus said:
Tolerate criticism? You mean, tolerate false accusations, right? Check your facts next time before you run your mouth. It'll save you from having to type all that "blah blah blah all libs are the same blah blah blah" as your de facto cop out.

Nighty night, buddy. Have a good day at work.!

Check my facts? So you are saying you haven't stuck your nose in kag's business?

Nothing to cop out to. I said, the rest stands. Guess you missed that. Maybe if you'd quit acting liek a typical kneejerk lib, I wouldn't assume you and they are all the same.

GunnyL said:
Check my facts? So you are saying you haven't stuck your nose in kag's business?

Nothing to cop out to. I said, the rest stands. Guess you missed that. Maybe if you'd quit acting liek a typical kneejerk lib, I wouldn't assume you and they are all the same.
I stick my nose in whatever I want in the open forums, and you bitching about it won't change anything... except get you a bunch of pos. rep from Pale. If you want a one on one with someone, then take it to PM. What you or I or anyone posts out in the open is free for response by anyone. Do you understand that? Go ahead, call me a big lib again. You'll feel better. :baby4:

The ClayTaurus said:
I stick my nose in whatever I want in the open forums, and you bitching about it won't change anything... except get you a bunch of pos. rep from Pale. If you want a one on one with someone, then take it to PM. What you or I or anyone posts out in the open is free for response by anyone. Do you understand that? Go ahead, call me a big lib again. You'll feel better. :baby4:

Hey now... leave me out of this. This is between you and Gunny. I didn't ask for his help and he knows that. He pointed that OUT to you. Kind of like kag didn't ask you to help him. :poke:

Pale Rider said:
Hey now... leave me out of this. This is between you and Gunny. I didn't ask for his help and he knows that. He pointed that OUT to you. Kind of like kag didn't ask you to help him. :poke:
If you don't want to be in it, then stay out.
molepoke.gif

Semper Fi said:
If the USA was invaded by a foreign enemy, like in the story of "Red Dawn". I would, I'd be out with my .22 and .45 and surplus Army gear.

WHAT WAS ONE OF THE SIGNIFICANT THINGS THAT THE REDS DID AS SOON AS THEY LANDED?? HINT,, IT WOULD NEAUTRALIZE GUYS LIKE YOU AND ME.

HOW WOULD THAT TASK, ORDERED BY THE RED COMMANDER, RELEVANT TO WHY WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL AS TO WHO GETS IN OFFICE IN THE US??(THAT INCLUDES CITY, STATE, FEDERAL LEVEL,,, I AM PRETTY SURE SAM ALITO IS THE GUY I WANT IN THE OFFICE FOR THIS REASON)

Working Man said:
WHAT WAS ONE OF THE SIGNIFICANT THINGS THAT THE REDS DID AS SOON AS THEY LANDED?? HINT,, IT WOULD NEAUTRALIZE GUYS LIKE YOU AND ME.

HOW WOULD THAT TASK, ORDERED BY THE RED COMMANDER, RELEVANT TO WHY WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL AS TO WHO GETS IN OFFICE IN THE US??(THAT INCLUDES CITY, STATE, FEDERAL LEVEL,,, I AM PRETTY SURE SAM ALITO IS THE GUY I WANT IN THE OFFICE FOR THIS REASON)

I DON'T KNOW... BUT I'M SURE YOU CAN YELL AT US - I MEAN TELL US - ALL ABOUT IT.

The ClayTaurus said:
You probably mixed me up with someone else, but if you insist that I called you a homophobe and there's no chance you're confusing me with someone else, then yes. You are a liar.

And good job, you've almost got the OCA bit down. Still not quite there yet, though. Kind of like OCA-light. Keep trying though, you'll get it sooner or later. Let the rage boil up a little longer before you post.

You got a fucking problem there shitbag?

Yeah just like a typical mental gimp though, bring out the homophobe label when you can't win the argument, that is a real winner i'll tell ya.

And yeah, everybody has a legitimate right to question the pitifully and mentally sick Kag, because he has made the god awful choice to toss male salads then every other thought he has should be questioned and considered tainted. If you really cared for him then you would push him to seek the mental care he so obviously needs.

BTW I support the Rev. Phelps, I think his message is about as close to the truth as it gets in regards to queers. I don't think God hates them but they have no fucking chance of reaching the pearly gates if they don't renounce cocksucking and assbanging and give up this silly charade of homosexual love i.e. better known as degenerate lust.

OCA said:
You got a fucking problem there shitbag?

Yeah just like a typical mental gimp though, bring out the homophobe label when you can't win the argument, that is a real winner i'll tell ya.

And yeah, everybody has a legitimate right to question the pitifully and mentally sick Kag, because he has made the god awful choice to toss male salads then every other thought he has should be questioned and considered tainted. If you really cared for him then you would push him to seek the mental care he so obviously needs.

BTW I support the Rev. Phelps, I think his message is about as close to the truth as it gets in regards to queers. I don't think God hates them but they have no fucking chance of reaching the pearly gates if they don't renounce cocksucking and assbanging and give up this silly charade of homosexual love i.e. better known as degenerate lust.
Read the posts. I called no one a homophobe, and I never said you or anyone else didn't have the right to question whatever you want.

The ClayTaurus said:
Read the posts. I called no one a homophobe, and I never said you or anyone else didn't have the right to question whatever you want.

As far as i'm concerned, when using my nic in a derogatory fashion such as this, you will only do it when replying to me directly or through pm with me, understand kimosabe? I don't care for it when I have to be pm'd and told you are shit talking me, be a man and say it directly.

If not I can rain down a shitstorm of Katrina proportions.

OCA said:
As far as i'm concerned, when using my nic in a derogatory fashion such as this, you will only do it when replying to me directly or through pm with me, understand kimosabe? I don't care for it when I have to be pm'd and told you are shit talking me, be a man and say it directly.

If not I can rain down a shitstorm of Katrina proportions.
I was wondering if someone ran and tattled to you, guess that answers that. If I have a specific problem with you, I'll be sure you're the first to know, don't you worry about that.

The ClayTaurus said:

Let's review .....

YOU can stick your nose in whatever you want in the open forums ....

Yet, I do the EXACT SAME THING to you and you have major heartburn with it. Nice one-way street you live on.

And you wonder why I called you a lib. :rolleyes:

BTW, not once have I attempted to tell you what you can and cannot post. I merely posted my opinion in an open forum; which, IIRC, is "fair game." ;)

OCA said:

OCA, you mean that you support his followers and him showing up at military funerals to say their deaths are God's retribution on 'Don't ask, don't tell?'

Forum List

Back