Would You Have Supported Rosa Park's Silent Protest?

Would You Have Supported Rosa Parks et al during That Time?

• Yes

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Based on your current views on SJWs, protesting, the 1st Amendment right and law enforcement, what side would you have fell on during Rosa Park's era, when she decided that enough was enough and she was not going to be subjugated to go to the back of the bus for another human being no better or worse than she is simply because of her color?

What say you, and why?

Last edited:
How you can see them as the same, is beyond me.
Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.
This isn't about Colin Kapernick.

However, what makes you think you'd be on Rosa Park's side considering your current views on the above?

You do realize that the arguments made against Rosa Park et al are the exact same arguments made against Colin Kapernick et al. What changed?

Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.

They were protesting the same thing. So it's safe say that if we all were alive at that time, you would not have supported Parks. You see foodoomus, it's easy for whites like you to say you would support a historic achievement 60 years after its done with the person dead and recognized as an American hero. But during the action is when it counts. At this moment Kapernick is right and he stands on the proper side of history alongside Parks..

Last edited:
no---she still had a place on the bus...it wasn't like they were tying her to a chair like the nazis did

Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.

However, what makes you think you'd be on Rosa Park's side considering your current views on the above?

You do realize that the arguments made against Rosa Park et al are the exact same arguments made against Colin Kapernick et al. What changed?

Explain how they aren't then.

Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.

Yes but, Rosa was a lady without money.. who did not have security for her views to protect her..

I do see Kaepernick as a protester too but I doubt that he will ever go down in history like Rosa Parks.

Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.

Yes but, Rosa was a lady without money.. who did not have security for her views to protect her..

I do see Kaepernick as a protester too but I doubt that he will ever go down in history like Rosa Parks.

Money has nothing to do with injustice.

Rosa Parks yes.
Colin Kapernick no.

...Kap is protesting against police brutality against minorities --as I've proven many, many times on USMB--there is NO major, chronic problem of police brutality against minorities/blacks
...so Kap is protesting for crap/lies/myths

Rosa Parks was a communist who worked for one of the communist front unions.

I remember Rosa Parks quite well. I remember the whole incident.

THIS IS YOUR OPINION. DO NOT GUILT TRIP OTHERS: "You do realize that the arguments made against Rosa Park et al are the exact same arguments made against Colin Kapernick et al."

Colin Kaepernick has already gone down in history just like Rosa Parks.

What standard are you using?

Forum List

Back