Would you have seen this in society say 50 years ago?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So here we have this dude with tattoos plastered all over his face and his teeth sharpened like shark teeth helping a girl who is pregnant off the streets, only to hold her captive and rape her repeatedly. He eventually wanted to take his sharp teeth and take a bite out of her neck and kill her.

What has gone wrong with society?

Sadly, evil has been around since the beginning of time. In other words, there are plenty of other vile things that have taken place before this awful occurrence. The question is would they all happen anyways or do some of them happen because some people out there want to be guilty of something that is worse than things that have already happened to someone?

God bless you and the girl and her baby always!!!

Holly

Depends... if the media determines he was somehow conservative - then it has something to do with dangerous Trump rhetoric. And maybe Elon Musk
If he is a member of the hive mind leftist - then we just won't talk about it anymore

The difference is Albert Fish was one of a kind, whereas the guy with sharpened teeth has been mass produced by our crazy modern liberal culture

No he wasn't. People disappeared but there wasn't any 24 news to note it day in and day out.

Albert Fish was a product of our Orphanages. In many cases little more than a cesspool of abuse and torture for family less children.

Never mind the asylums where men could take their wives to get rid of them just because they no longer wanted the responsibility.

So here we have this dude with tattoos plastered all over his face and his teeth sharpened like shark teeth helping a girl who is pregnant off the streets, only to hold her captive and rape her repeatedly. He eventually wanted to take his sharp teeth and take a bite out of her neck and kill her.

Democrats worried about our standing in the world regarding our high incarceration rate. I see nothing wrong with having a high incarceration rate so that the rest of us can live in peace. Oh, that's right, I forgot. High incarceration rates are social injustice so the solution is to just let everyone (including this white guy) run free because we can't have blacks incarcerated at a rate higher than their population rate. Several progressives are currently for eliminating prisons.

Just to contrast the past and present, look at this MLK protest

635572608896363749-BZ-99999999-HISTORIC-208280802-3.jpg

They are all well groomed and dressed and peaceful.

Now look at today's protests.

o-FERGUSON-facebook.jpg

And yea, none of them are in suits and wearing ties.

Democrats worried about our standing in the world regarding our high incarceration rate. I see nothing wrong with having a high incarceration rate so that the rest of us can live in peace. Oh, that's right, I forgot. High incarceration rates are social injustice so the solution is to just let everyone (including this white guy) run free because we can't have blacks incarcerated at a rate higher than their population rate.

Our system.

This man is going to prison over tax fraud.

Parkersburg man sentenced to prison for federal tax crime

No one sent to prison here.

Jury finds Trump Organization guilty of tax fraud scheme

No God.
Needs public execution -- FAST

I'll note, you didn't deny the two tiered system at work here.
I'll note that you used two anecdotal cherry picked stories to try proving a point, apparently totally unaware that anyone from either side can do the very same thing at infinitum.

I'll note that you used two anecdotal cherry picked stories to try proving a point, apparently totally unaware that anyone from either side can do the very same thing at infinitum.

That is our system. Anecdotal or not it should NEVER happen.

I'll note, you didn't deny the two tiered system at work here.
In no part of the world can a nation spend what we have on poverty and still have the same poverty with children going to sleep hungry. Schools are offering up to three meals a day now. The general population lives less than they can because of scams like this. And it is never enough. Now that the largest in generation is in the process of retiring, the tax dollars are going from pay to payee and there is an affect. Many still need to work to supplement their income because of the thievery over the years.

In no part of the world can a nation spend what we have on poverty and still have the same poverty with children going to sleep hungry. Schools are offering up to three meals a day now. The general population lives less than they can because of scams like this. And it is never enough. Now that the largest in generation is in the process of retiring, the tax dollars are going from pay to payee and there is an affect. Many still need to work to supplement their income because of the thievery over the years.

And what do you think about the Cowboys chances this week?

Forum List

Back