Would you Follow Him and take his mark?

Judaism is not a "one speaks for all" type religion...
There are wildly varying sets of beliefs...many of them were routinely causes for apostasy. (Getting tossed from the Jewish community...which to Jews is the most extreme punitive measure possible)

So just because you have a "Jewish theological perspective" it means nothing.

Three Jews will collectively have 5 opinions because one of them will have to hold 5 arguments at the same time with himself and the other 2.
Even Messianic Jews hold varying opinions and not all of them are good or reliable.

Modern Judaism and Messianic Judaism are not reliable and credible sources for much.

Again...can you please keep your antichrist promoting ideas to another thread.

So do Christians.. Not all Christians are literalists or fundamentalists or futurists.

So do Christians.. Not all Christians are literalists or fundamentalists or futurists.
No...
I understand that you think that cultural Christianity is acceptable...we don't.

Massive difference between the two.

We, in this thread, are not cultural Christians...we are believers.
Cultural Christianity is antichrist promoting ideas and concepts....it promotes Gnostic and pagan beliefs. It is strictly verboten by the scriptures you keep trying to discredit.
(I'm guessing that you insist on doing that is so that your feelings of superiority are massaged)

You are not a Christian because you don't believe the scriptures. They say what they say...they predicted the future in times past and they make predictions about our future.

They were highly accurate and precise predictions that had an accuracy of 100%.

No...
I understand that you think that cultural Christianity is acceptable...we don't.

Massive difference between the two.

We, in this thread, are not cultural Christians...we are believers.
Cultural Christianity is antichrist promoting ideas and concepts....it promotes Gnostic and pagan beliefs. It is strictly verboten by the scriptures you keep trying to discredit.
(I'm guessing that you insist on doing that is so that your feelings of superiority are massaged)

You are not a Christian because you don't believe the scriptures. They say what they say...they predicted the future in times past and they make predictions about our future.

They were highly accurate and precise predictions that had an accuracy of 100%.

You should probably study the scriptures.

Sounds like you have a God complex.
How you can deduct that from anything I've said is beyond me...

I am God's slave...period.
I am not God...nor do I want the job. Don't even want the responsibilities or any part of them...I'm happy with my role and gladly am thankful for it.
I got more than enough on my plate now...

But when I come across a wolf in sheep's clothing...well I, like everyone else shouts "wolf".

I am not God...nor do I want the job. Don't even want the responsibilities or any part of them...I'm happy with my role and gladly am thankful for it.

But when I come across a wolf in sheep's clothing...well I, like everyone else shouts "wolf".

Clearly you are a literalist and a fundamentalist. ..and you attack others stating they aren't "real " Christians. That is so ignorant and belligerent.

Clearly you are a literalist and a fundamentalist. ..and you attack others stating they aren't "real " Christians. That is so ignorant and belligerent.
I'm Not a literalist...
I've done said as much before in many ways and means... apparently you have a poor memory and deductive reasoning skills to try and label me in such a fashion.

And as far as fundamentalist I have no clue what you mean by that. So many people use it as a label it's come to mean anything and everything anymore.

I take the Bible very seriously. I believe what it says. It is a miracle in many ways from a literary point of view to the staying power it has had.
It is the most discussed and debated piece of literary work since it's first section was created over 5,000 years ago.

norwegen

Do you ever use your brain? Daniel was written about Antiochus who defiled the Temple and the Maccabean Revolt. Jesus wasn't born yet. Daniel was NOT a Christian.
Yea, Daniel may have been written within a couple hundred of Christ. Jesus called him a prophet, though.

Under the New Covenant, Christ's empire would be the rock built by no human hand that filled the earth (Dn 2:34-35). The church invalidated apostate Judea and gradually crowded out pagan Rome. The church shattered these empires and now stands in their place (Dn 2:44). It stands in its own everlasting age, and I would really have some difficulty believing that this could apply to any era before the Christian kingdom.

Yea, Daniel may have been written within a couple hundred of Christ. Jesus called him a prophet, though.

Under the New Covenant, Christ's empire would be the rock built by no human hand that filled the earth (Dn 2:34-35). The church invalidated apostate Judea and gradually crowded out pagan Rome.

The church shattered these empires and now stands in their place (Dn 2:44). It stands in its own everlasting age, and I would really have some difficulty believing that this could apply to any era before the Christian kingdom.

Sure miss you when you don't post. Thanks.

Muslims believe the same thing.. They are God's slaves.

That's rich coming from a nonbeliever.

I would suggest Isaiah, Hosea and Daniel to begin with.. Like ask: Who , what , when and where..

I always like the Idea that Jacob wrestled with the angel.

I would suggest Isaiah, Hosea and Daniel to begin with.. Like ask: Who , what , when and where..

I always like the Idea that Jacob wrestled with the angel.
Again...
Not who Jacob wrestled with.
I suggest that you actually know scriptures before you comment on them.

Forum List

Back