Would You Feel Safe Traveling to London?

1. Concealed handguns are proven to deter crime. States that implemented “shall-issue” concealed carry laws reducedmurders by 8.5 percent, rapes by 5 percent, aggravated assaults by 7 percent, and robbery by 3 percent, according to an analysis of FBI crime data by economist and political commentator John R. Lott Jr., PhD. Conversely, states with more restrictive concealed-carry laws have gun-related murder rates that are 10 percent higher, according to a 2013 study in Applied Economic Letters.
    10 Reasons Why You Should Consider a Concealed Carry Permit - Future Female Leaders
Crime must be rampant in the UK then.
How can anyone live in that crime-infested hellhole?

Just booked my train from Heathrow to Paddington on the Heathrow Express.

I'm so skeered!

How can I go from a high violent country to a low violent country and not be skeered! Where are my gunzzzzz! ?!?!?

As soon as I get to my hotel, I'm going to act like a skeered 'Murican! and hide under my bad from all the bad ferriners that look and sound different from me!

It proves that conservatives are not as dismissive of the value of life the way liberals are

1. Concealed handguns are proven to deter crime. States that implemented “shall-issue” concealed carry laws reducedmurders by 8.5 percent, rapes by 5 percent, aggravated assaults by 7 percent, and robbery by 3 percent, according to an analysis of FBI crime data by economist and political commentator John R. Lott Jr., PhD. Conversely, states with more restrictive concealed-carry laws have gun-related murder rates that are 10 percent higher, according to a 2013 study in Applied Economic Letters.
    10 Reasons Why You Should Consider a Concealed Carry Permit - Future Female Leaders

So why do most of the first world industrial nations have a much lower murder rate than does the US?

It proves that conservatives are not as dismissive of the value of life the way liberals are
There, there little flake :itsok:

I always forget that terrorists defeated conservatives long ago.
Typical name calling bullshitter who offers no rebuttal
You like to make fun of terrorist opposers and I guess you would be outraged over making fun of terrorists

There, there little flake :itsok:

I always forget that terrorists defeated conservatives long ago.
Typical name calling bullshitter who offers no rebuttal
You like to make fun of terrorist opposers and I guess you would be outraged over making fun of terrorists
You're too scared to go to London. You are a pussy. The terrorists have defeated you.

Going there next month.

Can't wait!

London is one of my favorite cities in the world.
Duck at any loud sounds
bigben.jpeg

American "conservatives". Toughest talking wusses to ever exist.
You should speak with a old Wussy like me. You like to get hurt....No very smart.
Alert! Alert! Keyboard tough guy. Probably all of 5'4", 340 lbs, and living in his mothers basement. Bluntly, living or visiting London is probably safer than doing the same in most American cities.
Not even close 6 ft 78 years old ret Sheriff and a dead shot I just qualified as Master combat range....Fun want to go hunting in the Glades with me?

Well, you all have fun with your . . . whatever. I'm going to have a great time on my vacation. :2up: And don't put it past me to say I told you so when I return alive and well. :eusa_dance:
Omigod!
PLEASE be careful!!
It's an absolute jungle outside the US!

Forum List

Back