Would You Feel Safe Traveling to London?

I used to live in London. It's an awesome city.

I'm not going to worry about the randomness of crazy people. That's silly.

The city I live in has a much higher rate of violent crime than in London, as does almost every other city in America. And I live in a relatively "safe" American city.

American "conservatives". Toughest talking wusses to ever exist.
You should speak with a old Wussy like me. You like to get hurt....No very smart.
Alert! Alert! Keyboard tough guy. Probably all of 5'4", 340 lbs, and living in his mothers basement. Bluntly, living or visiting London is probably safer than doing the same in most American cities.
This is a tough guy;
London attack: Football fan shouted 'F*** you, I’m Millwall' and took on knife-wielding terrorists with bare fists
Calls for Roy Larner, the 'Lion of London Bridge', to be given a medal after reportedly saving lives and making Millwall fans popular by single-handedly taking on the three attackers

Football fan fought London terror attackers with his fists shouting 'f**k you, I'm Millwall'

Again, I don't go to Nashville unarmed, or anywhere for that matter. I would go to London if I could carry my sidearm

-Geaux

American "conservatives". Toughest talking wusses to ever exist.
You should speak with a old Wussy like me. You like to get hurt....No very smart.
Alert! Alert! Keyboard tough guy. Probably all of 5'4", 340 lbs, and living in his mothers basement. Bluntly, living or visiting London is probably safer than doing the same in most American cities.
This is a tough guy;
London attack: Football fan shouted 'F*** you, I’m Millwall' and took on knife-wielding terrorists with bare fists
Calls for Roy Larner, the 'Lion of London Bridge', to be given a medal after reportedly saving lives and making Millwall fans popular by single-handedly taking on the three attackers

Football fan fought London terror attackers with his fists shouting 'f**k you, I'm Millwall'
Yes, but his balls are about three times the size of Geaux4it. Of course some people just fear everything in the world.

Again, I don't go to Nashville unarmed, or anywhere for that matter. I would go to London if I could carry my sidearm

-Geaux
You are so rugged.
Nice edit

Regardless, I carry and feel safe in case someone mistakes me as a victim. You are free to choose your own path

-Geaux

You have never needed it. You are a frightened man.
I have never needed life insurance either. I prefer in the event it's required, to defend myself and family instead of being an enabler for criminals

-Geaux

Regardless, I carry and feel safe in case someone mistakes me as a victim. You are free to choose your own path

-Geaux

I've never owned a gun.

And I feel very safe.

But what would be your thoughts if you became a victim of violent crime? Just let the bad guy win?

-Geaux

I'd think it was bad luck and I'd STILL be glad I didn't live my life in fear. You are a terrorist's best friend. They have you scared out of your wits.

-Geaux
You are so rugged.
Nice edit

-Geaux

You have never needed it. You are a frightened man.
I have never needed life insurance either. I prefer in the event it's required, to defend myself and family instead of being an enabler for criminals

-Geaux

You are a chicken shit. Please care for those firearms. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

-Geaux

I've never owned a gun.

And I feel very safe.

But what would be your thoughts if you became a victim of violent crime? Just let the bad guy win?

-Geaux

I'd think it was bad luck and I'd STILL be glad I didn't live my life in fear. You are a terrorist's best friend. They have you scared out of your wits.

Bad luck? Um, OK

-Geaux

1. Concealed handguns are proven to deter crime. States that implemented “shall-issue” concealed carry laws reducedmurders by 8.5 percent, rapes by 5 percent, aggravated assaults by 7 percent, and robbery by 3 percent, according to an analysis of FBI crime data by economist and political commentator John R. Lott Jr., PhD. Conversely, states with more restrictive concealed-carry laws have gun-related murder rates that are 10 percent higher, according to a 2013 study in Applied Economic Letters.
    10 Reasons Why You Should Consider a Concealed Carry Permit - Future Female Leaders

1. Concealed handguns are proven to deter crime. States that implemented “shall-issue” concealed carry laws reducedmurders by 8.5 percent, rapes by 5 percent, aggravated assaults by 7 percent, and robbery by 3 percent, according to an analysis of FBI crime data by economist and political commentator John R. Lott Jr., PhD. Conversely, states with more restrictive concealed-carry laws have gun-related murder rates that are 10 percent higher, according to a 2013 study in Applied Economic Letters.
    10 Reasons Why You Should Consider a Concealed Carry Permit - Future Female Leaders

Chicken shits love to cherry pick data.

Forum List

Back