Would You Ever Go To The Movie Theaters Alone?

There was a BIG debate about that today and I don't get why some people find that sad. All you're doing is going to watch a movie. It's not like you're talking to anybody during it. Otherwise you'll get kicked out of it. Although, I enjoy going to the movies with friends don't get me wrong, if there's a movie I want to go see that nobody else wants to then I'll go see it even if I go alone. Besides, can't beat the concession stand!! :biggrin:

What's the big deal? I've gone to the movies a 100 times alone during my life, well back when I used to go to the movies before mainstream movies went to shit. Last time I did was last year when the theater had a 2 day run of death rider in the house of vampires.

For a while I went like 2 or 3 times a month to see something. I used to go out to near by myself also. There are 7.5 billion people in the world, that's too many to give a shit what they think of what I do.

There was a BIG debate about that today and I don't get why some people find that sad. All you're doing is going to watch a movie. It's not like you're talking to anybody during it. Otherwise you'll get kicked out of it. Although, I enjoy going to the movies with friends don't get me wrong, if there's a movie I want to go see that nobody else wants to then I'll go see it even if I go alone. Besides, can't beat the concession stand!! :biggrin:
I used to go to the movies by myself a lot what's the big deal?

Used to. Saw 2001 when I was 15 in New Orleans.

Would You Ever Go To The Movie Theaters Alone?​

Back in the days of my “yute” I didn’t like going into a movie theater alone. I got self conscious. But now that I’m no longer a “yute,” I couldn’t give a shit if some other theater audience members find it odd. Perspective is sometimes a good thing.

I quit going years ago mainly because I could never decide if I wanted to go the a specially selected theatre or a theatre near you.

Forum List

Back