Would you ever attend any Donald Trump events if it was near by?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Upcoming Donald Trump events (including time and location)

If only I lived close to these areas. I want to see the future President in flesh. Would be an unforgettable experience. Any of you guys planning to attend his events or rallies? Anyone attended them already? Feel free to share

Somebody I know have been to a Trump rally recently. The theater was completely full and all 25 hundred people were standing for over an hour during his speech.

At the end of the rally Trump said: "Please, sit down, nobody's making you stand!" However everybody kept standing till he finished his speech. And during that Trump's rally all the 25 hundred audience was repeatedly chanting: "Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! "

Upcoming Donald Trump events (including time and location)

If only I lived close to these areas. I want to see the future President in flesh. Would be an unforgettable experience. Any of you guys planning to attend his events or rallies? Anyone attended them already? Feel free to share

Hell no, my days of going to sporting events , rock concernerts or even Damn walmart are long gone..I hate huge lines fuck that shit..

There is absolutely noway I'd go to a Trump event or Clinton event, just to drink their Kool-aid and listen to their bullshit. Also, I have a serious issue with bigots and haters, being around those folks like that, makes my skin crawl.
I'd rather stay home and watch reruns of Gilligan's Island.

If I didn't have somewhere else to be already, I would go because it would be my first time going to anything like that, but it would have to be close by and the closest big city to where I am is Knoxville and I don't believe that anything like this took place over there...unless it did and I couldn't be there because of my having to be somewhere else at the time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Watch on TV. Have a problem with crowds, loud noises, smells, and being touched accidently.
Rallies would be toxic to me.

anyone have any idea how much it costs? to attend one of their public rallies

Unfortunately going to a Trump rally in Arizona is often like going into a war zone. Both left and right very active.images.jpeg images.jpeg image.jpg images.jpeg hqdefault.jpgENJOY:

Forum List

Back