“An electoral disaster waiting to happen”

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by guno, Oct 16, 2016.

1. guno

guno BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,100
    Most of trumps supporters come from flyover, small town America and are far removed from reality as they are surrounded by white christians just like them and think the entire country is a reflection of them, hence the fear and ignorance off the other

Demographics expert predicts Trump loss even “if 99 percent of white, non-college-educated men turned out to vote”

For over a decade, political experts have observed demographic shifts in the U.S. and concluded that a mostly racially homogenous Republican Party will be left in the wilderness during national elections. The browning of America, if you will, doesn’t bode well for would-be conservative inhabitants of the White House.

“An electoral disaster waiting to happen”: Demographics expert predicts Trump loss even “if 99 percent of white, non-college-educated men turned out to vote”

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. tigerred59

tigerred59 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,340
    Even if that is the case, G.....people just don't like HIllary and the more I get wind of this behind the scenes shit she talks, I see the disconnect growin even wider...I wish we had at least gave Bernie a chance....as green as he was, anything was better than Hillary. Man, if Trump wins, I'm gonna be afraid, really scared...this guy is beyond deplorable, he's down right insane...no other word can describe this madness he's on....he reminds me of Jim Jones and his last hours before killing off his people and then himself

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. WillHaftawaite

WillHaftawaite Freshman Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,863
    With the number of write-ins that could happen this year, Mickey Mouse may be our next president

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
  4. Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta Paladin of the Lost Hour Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,679
    Salon? That's the Communists' view. Seen any others?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,689
    Ha! I'd thought about a Willie and Snoop Dogg write in ticket for laughs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,044
    Is this ignorance? Someone doesn't do their homework, what?

Democrats were so convinced that they would never again lose a popular vote that liberal states adopted the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact. Whoever won the popular vote would automatically get the electoral votes for that state.

A popular vote win has the potential of giving Trump the electoral votes of California, Washington DC, Hawaii. Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.

Democrats never did like the electoral college because it gave less populous states a voice in government. To democrats the fewer people heard from the better. They just always thought that they would always win.

7. Fenton Lum

Fenton Lum Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,689
    That would be something if we hadn't witnessed where the voter suppression comes from.