Would You Buy A Used Car From This Man?

You and the Bad Orange Man REALLY should get a room, Gunie.

:)

But yeah - lots of sleazy politicians out there.

Biden's a demented, extorting rapist for instance.
"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!"

you support giving money to Nazis in Ukraine and you might even support Hitler. You’ve been asked about 30 times if you admire Hitler and you just don’t answer it. Deplorable behavior man.

Our economy is horrendous under Biden. It was much better under Trump. Bill Clinton had personal issues too, and we had a better economy under him.

You have absolutely no credibility and you should be called out for it.
"B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!"

If Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again...

...would you buy a used car from this man?

used-car-nixon.jpg
Never would buy a car from Tricky Dick
But imagine what Trump could have done if he did not have Congress working against him both the dems and the never Trumpers

Interesting thing about Mar a Lago is when will he pay taxes on it based on what he says it is worth? If he says it is worth over a Billion Dollar$, he should have no problem with that being the tax value.
an owner does not have the right to determine assessed value. I can say my house is worth 2 million but if I want to refinance, a bank underwriter will decide the value based on the appraised value and the county assessed value.

It doesnt matter what you say...what matters is what the lenders say.

This case is a farce.

Curious...if a fat woman claims not to be fat, is she committing fraud?

If Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again...

...would you buy a used car from this man?

used-car-nixon.jpg
Rent free.

No, you dumb shits don't get tu quoque fallacies and false dichotomies demonstrate weak-mindedness and willful blindness.
No. You are a partisan D. Hence a cultist exactly like a MAGA. Sadly you aren’t intelligent enough to understand.

an owner does not have the right to determine assessed value. I can say my house is worth 2 million but if I want to refinance, a bank underwriter will decide the value based on the appraised value and the county assessed value.

It doesnt matter what you say...what matters is what the lenders say.

This case is a farce.

You really should have read the summary judgment.

Why do you cultists steadfastly refuse to read any of the indictments or judgments against Trump and just parrot what you are told to parrot? You look like idiots when you make such stupid statements which reveal your willful ignorance.

So allow me to try to get some truth into that hardheaded skull of yours.

The law states that no one needs to be harmed by someone's fraud. All that matters is the person committed fraud.

Nevertheless, Deutsche Bank immediately shut down all business relations with Trump once they were informed the SFC's he gave them were fraudulent.

Even worse for Trump, they are testifying on behalf of the prosecution against Trump.

You can lie to yourself and blast your lies about this being a farce, but it just makes you look like the credulous idiot all Trump supporters are.

No. You are a partisan D. Hence a cultist exactly like a MAGA. Sadly you aren’t intelligent enough to understand.
See?

False dichotomy.

You are a liar. A bearer of false witness.

I just warned Votto this would be happening to him, too, now that he has come out against Trump. It's what you liars do.

If she gets a lower health insurance rate as a result of her lie, yes, she is committing fraud.

Just like if you claim to be a non-smoker when you are a smoker.

If you suffer a heart attack and the insurance company finds out you lied, guess what happens?

Funny, because Biden has the EXACT disposition of an aggressive used car salesman.

And you bought it, only to watch the engine fail after 200 miles.

See?

False dichotomy.

You are a liar. A bearer of false witness.

I just warned Votto this would be happening to him, too, now that he has come out against Trump. It's what you liars do.
What have I lied about?

Forum List

Back