Would You Buy A Used Car From This Man?

If I walked into a car dealer intent on buying a car and He approached me to try to sell me a car, I'd turn around and walk out.

If I walked into a car dealer intent on buying a car and He approached me to try to sell me a car, I'd turn around and walk out.
"This car was owned by an old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays, that I can tell you. It's a beautiful car. We didn't mess with the odometer, bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me. Some people are saying it's worth ten times what I am asking. It has 2,000 horsepower and will go from 0 to 60 in half a second. Make no mistake, this is the best car ever made. Make no mistake. Also, if you buy this car, ten percent of the cost will go to cancer kids."

If Trump wants to borrow money from you, he will triple the size of his apartment as collateral.

If Trump marries you, he will cheat on you and cheat on you even more.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married."

"You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy."

If you give your money to Donald Trump to pass on to cancer kids, he will steal it.

If you attend Trump's University, he will bilk you out of your life savings.

If you donate to Trump's foundation, chances are your money will be used to pay for lawsuits against Trump or buy sports memorabilia or a painting of himself. Eventually, Trump will misuse your funds so criminally, his Foundation will be shut down.

If you donate to Trump's campaign, chances are your money will go to his and his children's companies.

If you donated to Trump's non-existent Election Defense Fund, it went to Trump's personal business and was never created.

If you voted for Trump when he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare, bring back coal jobs, grow the economy 4 to 6 percent a year, pay off the debt, build The Wall and make Mexico pay for it, reduce our trade balance with China, wouldn't have time to go golf like Obama, and are thinking about voting for him again...

...would you buy a used car from this man?

used-car-nixon.jpg
As correct as that all is, the fact remains: They just don't care.

Let's give him credit. He's been VERY right on two things. First, that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it with them. And second, that he is their retribution. He's the blunt instrument they're using to bring down a country that has so terribly wronged them.

Like him, they're convinced they're innocent victims of evil. So they don't give two shits about what he is, as long as he is their payback mechanism. And in fact, there is a certain attraction to being on the side of the bad guy, the anti-hero. Just like in Pro Wrestling, a phony "sport". How appropriate.

Hell I wouldn't ask a Dem for directions, they are likely to pull and knife and stab you, steal your wallet and car then use it to loot a store.

You aren’t a partisan D. Okay. Does this mean you don’t support D candidates, yet you appear to support the worst D potus ever in dumb Joe. Do you vote for candidates who aren’t Ds?
I have voted for one Democrat my entire life, and that was at the request of William F. Buckley to help unseat a liberal Republican Senator from Connecticut.

That's. It.

What I do defend is the TRUTH. If you tell a lie about Biden, I will defend the truth. I'm sorry that confuses you simple-minded folks.

Here's an idea: Stop telling and parroting so many goddam lies!

This is what most of my days on this forum are like:

TRUMP: Biden shot the moon out of the sky!

TARD HERD: Biden shot the moon out of the sky!

G5000: Um...retards? Look out the window.

TARD HERD: No! Fuck you, you commie groomer bastard!

If she gets a lower health insurance rate as a result of her lie, yes, she is committing fraud.

Just like if you claim to be a non-smoker when you are a smoker.

If you suffer a heart attack and the insurance company finds out you lied, guess what happens?
But it doesn't work that way. They take blood and give you a physical so it really doesn't matter what you say

You really should have read the summary judgment.

Why do you cultists steadfastly refuse to read any of the indictments or judgments against Trump and just parrot what you are told to parrot? You look like idiots when you make such stupid statements which reveal your willful ignorance.

So allow me to try to get some truth into that hardheaded skull of yours.

The law states that no one needs to be harmed by someone's fraud. All that matters is the person committed fraud.

Nevertheless, Deutsche Bank immediately shut down all business relations with Trump once they were informed the SFC's he gave them were fraudulent.

Even worse for Trump, they are testifying on behalf of the prosecution against Trump.

You can lie to yourself and blast your lies about this being a farce, but it just makes you look like the credulous idiot all Trump supporters are.
Once I saw you refer to me as heard headed, I lost interest.
However, if a bank admits to not doing their due diligence, they, themselves are at fault.
I can say my house is worth 2 million all I want, but if I were to refinance, they will send an appraiser as well as review the county assessment and determine how much I can refinance based on property debt to property equity and property value.
I have no say in the process.
That's the way it works.

an owner does not have the right to determine assessed value. I can say my house is worth 2 million but if I want to refinance, a bank underwriter will decide the value based on the appraised value and the county assessed value.

It doesnt matter what you say...what matters is what the lenders say.

This case is a farce.

Curious...if a fat woman claims not to be fat, is she committing fraud?
OK. Outside appraised value, eh? Bank loan officers always do due diligence impartially on ever facet of what a large client submits? Ok. So, trump said Mar a Lago was worth over a Billion. Looks Palm Beach should be adjusting the property tax assessment from 24 Million to a cool Billion Dollars, though Donny says it's worth a Billion and a quarter, and I am sure Donny would not mind his taxes going up 400%, right? After all, appraised assessed value is appraised assessed value right?

Democrats think Americans are stupid and don't know about third party appraisal.

Anyone can say anything is worth X.

Democrats are fascist trying to steal Trump's belongings.

I have voted for one Democrat my entire life, and that was at the request of William F. Buckley to help unseat a liberal Republican Senator from Connecticut.

That's. It.

What I do defend is the TRUTH. If you tell a lie about Biden, I will defend the truth. I'm sorry that confuses you simple-minded folks.

Here's an idea: Stop telling and parroting so many goddam lies!

This is what most of my days on this forum are like:

TRUMP: Biden shot the moon out of the sky!

TARD HERD: Biden shot the moon out of the sky!

G5000: Um...retards? Look out the window.

TARD HERD: No! Fuck you, you commie groomer bastard!
I think you’re confused. I don’t support the duopoly. I don’t support Don or Joe. Joe is a lying warmongering corporatist. Agreed?

an owner does not have the right to determine assessed value. I can say my house is worth 2 million but if I want to refinance, a bank underwriter will decide the value based on the appraised value and the county assessed value.

It doesnt matter what you say...what matters is what the lenders say.

This case is a farce.

Curious...if a fat woman claims not to be fat, is she committing fraud?
Well, good. You and Donny should have no problem with it going forward in front of the judge that has already ruled him guilty of fraud. I mean, its a slam dunk for you and Donny, right?

Well, good. You and Donny should have no problem with it going forward in front of the judge that has already ruled him guilty of fraud. I mean, its a slam dunk for you and Donny, right?
That's how things work in America now. A judge just declares you guilty. Democrats are cool with that.

Forum List

Back