Would you build a wall?

Seen.

I've said what I came to say, about Eviction and Expulsion.

Anything beyond that is merely repetition and automatic gainsay.

And of very little interest to me, or, I'll wager, most others.

You give far too much credit to the Palestinians, regarding their ability to resist an Eviction and Expulsion campaign.

A campaign in which the gloves finally come off.

Rather than quibbling about the 'IF', I would be more worried about the 'WHEN', in your shoies.

Because I think that Eviction and Expulsion is coming... soon.

If-and-when it does, I'm going to laugh, good and long.

As much out of amusement at the naivete of those who think it unlikely, as anything else.

Last edited:
...What a frickin' Nazi you are...
The only Nazis around here are those who run interference for Militant Islam - including Hamas.

Hell, the photographic evidence is sufficient, isn't it?

You're not fooling anyone, you know.

Hell, you weren't fooling anybody on the first day you showed up here.

Last edited:
Seen.

You give far too much credit to the Palestinians, regarding their ability to resist an Eviction and Expulsion campaign.

Rather than quibbling about the 'IF', I would be more worried about the 'WHEN', in your shoies.

As much out of amusement at the naivete of those who think it unlikely, as anything else.

Actually, I think it is too. All the crap lies you bastards are putting out there, the phony websites and slander, things attributed to "Palestinian animals" that in fact were never said, etc. Sometimes I even wonder if Hamas is real or if it is an Israeli false flag front concocted specifically to justify expulsion. But the #1 thing that made the hair stand up on the back of my neck is driving out Christians to leave only Muslims for the harsher treatment. It all only points in one direction.

But I think it will go the way i have outlined. I don't think most in Israel will stand for it, I'm sure most in the U.S. and Europe won't stand for it, the Arab countries sure as hell don't want another 7 or 8 million Palestinian refugees flooding in. The death toll will be high on both sides, and a LOT of civil wars will be the result. For starters ... in Israel. And I can guarantee the U.S. can still grab Israel by the short hairs. Israel's land greedy true nature "from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates" will be all too obvious to everyone and the Z support in U.S. will vanish.

And then I think like Miko Peled said "in ten years all those people will be sitting in a corner looking embarrassed..."

Either that or World War III. And Z's probably don't CARE as long as they get their way.

Last edited:
Actually, I think it is too. All the crap lies you bastards are putting out there, the phony websites and slander, things attributed to "Palestinian animals" that in fact were never said, etc. Sometimes I even wonder if Hamas is real or if it is an Israeli false flag front concocted specifically to justify expulsion.

the above brings me back to my childhood----when I read dozens of
pamphlets and dozens of little booklet things that were scattered about
my town-----islamo Nazi propaganda. The statements in those were
very much like the one above

to paraphrase > maybe Hamas is not real----maybe DA ZIONISTS invented
it as a FRONT >>> all the crap lies that the Zionists are
putting in the media (well---way back circa 1960 the Zionists
controlled all media-----newspapers, movies, TV, book
publications etc etc ) so naturally Zionists are controlling
computers too. and she lived in Israel for years and spoke to
jews------right-----in fact so did adolf Eichmann~~~~~%%%
(well--for a time----he did spend some time in Palestine because of
his psychotic obsession~~~~~seeking out reasons to justify himself.

how does one spend years in a country and not learn the language?

Seen.

Actually, I think it is too...
Agreed.

...All the crap lies you bastards are putting out there...
Ahhhhhh, yes, the all-too-thin veneer of civility, beginning to unravel.

As predictable as the sun rising in the east.

Not to worry, though... you've held-up much better, and for longer, than most of your colleagues who start-out sounding reasonable but eventually unmask as a Palestinian propaganda shill.

But all good things must come to an end.
tongue_smile.gif

...the phony websites and slander, things attributed to 'Palestinian animals' that in fact were never said, etc...
Another raging case of Blame-it-on-the-Jews -itis...
teeth_smile.gif

...Sometimes I even wonder if Hamas is real or if it is an Israeli false flag front concocted specifically to justify expulsion...
Hamas is an Israeli fabrication?

Uhhhhh... yes... of course... you're absolutely right... isn't she, folks?

...But the #1 thing that made the hair stand up on the back of my neck is driving out Christians to leave only Muslims for the harsher treatment...
There's no mystery about that.

Christians like Jews, better than they like Muslims.

Jews like Christians, better than they like Muslims.

The only ones who like Muslims better are Muslims.

...It all only points in one direction...
It's all a Worldwide Joooooo-ish Kornspiracy, I tellz ya!

...But I think it will go the way i have outlined. I don't think most in Israel will stand for it...
All it will take is killing Hamas in their thousands.

Afterwards, the civilian population will run up the white flag, quickly enough.

The people of Israel will be all in favor of killing Hamas - what's not to like?

With Hamas out of the way, and the population surrendered, the Eviction and Expulsions can begin.

After 66 years of fighting... one last push, to kick 'em out of the country, and to move Jews into the vacuum, to complete the Reconquista of Eretz Yislrael, and it's done.

Given sufficient compensation to those being deported, including wergeld, logistical support for the move, and some start-up money, for their new lives, and there aren't likely to be anywhere near as many objections as you seem to believe will manifest.

...I'm sure most in the U.S. and Europe won't stand for it...
The EU will piss and moan, and then not really do much of anything. They've bled themselves white, twice, in the 20th, and lost all their colonies and empires, and are tired of it all. They no longer go to war at the drop of a hat, or over such things.

...the Arab countries sure as hell don't want another 7 or 8 million Palestinian refugees flooding in...
True. But by dividing them up between several countries, and paying them something to take them in, that can probably be overcome. The Arabs are certainly in no position to go to war with Israel again, and will not be, for at least another generation or two.

...The death toll will be high on both sides...
If Israel takes-off the gloves, and commits to the complete annihilation of Hamas, the Israelis will only rarely even engage on the ground; instead, leveling Hamas strongholds, strafing escaping Hamas, and then only using ground-pounders for the mopping up, with massive air-support to back them up. The casualties are likely to be very lopsided.

...and a LOT of civil wars will be the result. For starters ... in Israel...
Unlikely.

...And I can guarantee the U.S. can still grab Israel by the short hairs...
After January 20, 2017, there will be no one in the White House who wishes to do so.

...Israel's land greedy true nature "from the Mediterranean to the Euphrates" will be all too obvious to everyone and the Z support in U.S. will vanish...

If the Jews go beyond this...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

...you may be right.

Up to that point, however, it's a good guess that we will continue to have their back.

...And then I think like Miko Peled said "in ten years all those people will be sitting in a corner looking embarrassed..."
Only one way to find out.

And I think that's coming fairly soon, now.

Nothing in life is certain, but that's the way the macro-level picture seems to be shaping up.

...Either that or World War III. And Z's probably don't CARE as long as they get their way.
Nobody is going to fight WWIII over the pissant Palestinians.

Hell, most of the Arabs can't stand 'em, and think they're fools.

Fools, about to meet a fool's end.

A little failed-state wannabe that never was, and never will be.

They will survive, as a scattered and dispersed collection of people whom formerly had some short-lived and thin connection to each other, but, as a so-called 'people', they've had it...

Nature has de-selected them, and we're seeing the sad final chapters unfolding now, before they break-up and go their separate ways, scattering to the four winds.

Kondor----I do not believe that a nationality called "Palestinians"---
will survive at all I do not believe that the people who, today--
call themselves "Palestinians" will need or want it----in general--
they have a few other ---identities anyway-----for one thing--the muslims
are muslims. I am a jew, with family background in Europe---
as far a I can tell from family rumors------that family background
was somewhere in the ----AUSTRIAN HAPBURG EMPIRE---please
do not ask which country-----I have no idea and do not care.
Someday people who were once hereditary refugees----will build
lives in various places and have "background"----in ?? the
OTTOMAN EMPIRE-----somewhere. They will be ok---just
like the erstwhile subjects of EMPEROR FRANZ JOSEF

I can imagine some person saying "my great grandfather
came from a place called "gaza" " without having much idea
-----where gaza is ----or was. I was at least 20 before
I knew anything about EMPEROR FRANZ JOSEF

I'd drive them into neighboring countries and say they are your problem now................

Then set up a No Man's land, filled with land mines.

I'd go Godzilla on them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0]Blue Oyster Cult Godzilla - YouTube[/ame]

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

...And every few years, the genocide will have to be renewed...
There is no genocide occurring there.

If it was genocide, it would be a one-time shot, with no Palestinians left alive, afterwards.
I see. Then Hitler's actions against the Jewish people .... NOT genocide by your definition????

...It will never end until Palestinian national goals are reached.
Then it will never end.

But I agree that the current state of affairs cannot be sustained indefinitely.

That is why the stronger of the two will move to cut the Gordian Knot.

It will not be genocide - it will not be slaughter - even Israel's allies will not accep that.

But it WILL be Eviction and Expulsion and Dispersal.

There are a great many who believe that that is impractical or impossible.

I don't blame them.

But it's also logical.

And the only way out of the present situation, which leaves Israel intact, and with defensible borders.

Far stranger and far more brutal things have happened, within Living Memory.

Should the Israelis set their mind to such an approach, there is no one to stop them.

And it will have the practical effect of (a) leaving the Palestinians alive and (b) getting them out of the way.

After 66 years of haggling and fighting, it appears to be the only thing left untried, other than outright slaughter, which nobody wants to see.

Every so often, History serves-up a Surprise, and a substantive Paradigm Shift.

Both logic and instinct tell me that we're fast approaching such a juncture.

So now you're coming out of the closet, huh? You ARE channeling Meir Kahane, noodle head. It only took two months to draw you out.

This is exactly what happened in 1948, it didn't work then and it won't work now.

And ISRAEL will probably stop you "Arabs Out Now" types before the U.S. does.

By the way, are you going to leave the so-called "Israeli Arabs" in place?

1) has Israel reduced the numbers of arab muslims living in gaza by at least 75% AS THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JEWS IN EUROPE

2) You came out of the closet in your first post and showed that you are just another ISLAMONAZI LYING PRO TERRORIST PROPAGANDIST

Israeli Troops STOP Palestinian SUICIDE Bomber | BREAKING NEWS - 30 MAY 2014 - YouTube

I would like you to nominate a good idea how to stop these which is not building a wall and monitoring movement of arms and known terrorists by checkpoints.

No.

I'd dismantle all settlements on occupied territories.

Then, I'd defend the legally and historically defined borders of my nation with lethal force.

The wall as it now stands, is not legal.

Before Jordan conquered/occupied the WB, there were jewish towns and synagogues there. Jews owned property which was passed from jew to jew through the synagogues. All that property became jordanian when the jews were forced out. Why should jews not be allowed to resettle or live in the WB?
Jordan relinquished their claim to the WB and handed it to Israel.
Palestinian borders need to be negotiated. A cease fire line between Israel and Jordan is not a border, especially since the land was given to Israel.
The hand over of land in the WB to palestinians was on a reciprocal basis which palestinians have not fully complied with yet.
Any final border would have to leave some security for Israel. They cannot concede all the high land and leave palestinians able to attack.
Israel has a right to security and a wall can not be built in a way that lets attacks take place easily over the wall. You build a wall on high ground.
Countries around the world use walls to secure borders. Walls to defend are a natural way to protect those on the other side and control people and trade from one side to the other. Most countries with hostile neighbors do not have open borders, it is just too dangerous. Walls are just common sense

Israeli Troops STOP Palestinian SUICIDE Bomber | BREAKING NEWS - 30 MAY 2014 - YouTube

I would like you to nominate a good idea how to stop these which is not building a wall and monitoring movement of arms and known terrorists by checkpoints.

No.

Then, I'd defend the legally and historically defined borders of my nation with lethal force.

Before Jordan conquered/occupied the WB, there were jewish towns and synagogues there. Jews owned property which was passed from jew to jew through the synagogues. All that property became jordanian when the jews were forced out. Why should jews not be allowed to resettle or live in the WB?
Palestinian borders need to be negotiated. A cease fire line between Israel and Jordan is not a border, especially since the land was given to Israel.
The hand over of land in the WB to palestinians was on a reciprocal basis which palestinians have not fully complied with yet.
Any final border would have to leave some security for Israel. They cannot concede all the high land and leave palestinians able to attack.
Israel has a right to security and a wall can not be built in a way that lets attacks take place easily over the wall. You build a wall on high ground.
Countries around the world use walls to secure borders. Walls to defend are a natural way to protect those on the other side and control people and trade from one side to the other. Most countries with hostile neighbors do not have open borders, it is just too dangerous. Walls are just common sense

There is a strange sense in the minds of some people that BORDERS ARE FOREVER
-----somehow they forget that borders of Israel were never set-----they were
simply armistice lines --------

It's all related to the DO OVER phenomenon In 1967 Nasser----arab hero ---founder
of the UNiTED ARAB REPUBLIC (aka caliphate) had it all planned-----and it was
considered a FAIT ACCOMPLI in the ummah----- it was simple

*********DESTROY THE ZIONIST ENTITY**********

for those who do not know---caliph-kooks----cannot even bring themselves to
say "Israel"-------why? simple!----ISRAEL STANDS IN THE WAY OF THE
CALIPHATE (anyone who imagines that the issue is "the Palestinian people" ---
is really stupid---the issue is **********THE CALIPHATE***********
THE ABSOLUTE POWER and SUPREMACY OF ISLAAAAAAAAAM

how do I know?-----I have known lots of muslims---starting
a few years before 1967----starting when I was a child---
a very naïve child secular liberal democrat----
in a sea of Nazis-

No.

It does not legally belong to Israel - it's considered Occupied Territory under international law. Who it belongs to, what the borders should be and who should be compensated (if at all) for losses needs to be resolved before moving in and building so-called settlements on contested territory. Their "right" to "live there" often means someone else loses their property.

If the land was "given" to Israel, then so to were the people on it. Why are they being forced out? Ethnic cleansing?

I agree - the borders need to be negotiated. Until then - no more settlement building, no more rockets into Israel, start with the previously recognized borders, no right of return, no compensation and then negotiate land swaps from there. You can't create a
"swiss cheese" state and expect to have a viable state - the wall forces incredible burdens on the Palestinians who's farms are often chopped up in the process making it difficult to get from one tract of land to another. Every new settlement decreases the chances for a two-state solution.

I agree, and that would have to be negotiated - Israel has to be able to maintain it's security - likewise, the Palestinians have to have enough contiguous land to have a viable state.

Walls offer security but in this case - the contours chosen for the wall take land away from the Palestinians, chop it up into bizarre puzzle pieces due to settlements and has a huge impact on commerce and mobility. The wall itself is not the issue - it's the way it was mapped.

Last edited:
LOL ---good idea-----I agree that everyone should stop all violence immediately and
the wall should come down Let's vote

Oslo was a step for a palestinians state and peace. The reciprocal steps by palestinians were not fulfilled, yet they demanded more from Israel.
Israel was trying to offer the palestinians a chance for statehood, but the promise of no violence and negotiated peace agreements were left unfinished. Israel tried to offer land for peace yet the rockets and violence have not stopped. Calls for wiping out Israel and killing all jews persists.
Oslo was a not a guarantee of one sided concessions that would lay Israels neck bare for the palestinian blade. Security for Israel was first and foremost a requirement not negotiable.
Palestinians failure to come to peace meant less that Israel was willing to concede. The longer the violence goes on the less will be on the table till the palestinians will get tired of the killing? Should Israel sit still and do nothing about the development of the WB? Should Israel let the palestinians remain underemployed when they can offer jobs and decent wages? Should Israel do nothing to help the palestinians learn to be peaceful neighbors and wait while palestinians bleed the world charity dry with nothing but violence and hate to show for it?

Israel tried to develop gaza economy but hamas preferred to promote violence and destruction. Israel offered land for peace and hamas preferred violence. Hamas figured stealing from Egypt and smuggling contraband was going to support a few while the majority of the population struggled or relied on UN to provide for them.

Israel tried to talk but the WB could not speak for all palestinians in order to make concession on hardline demands. Even with a supposed unity government between WB and G, there is still attacks and calls for Israeli destruction not a hand of friendship or movement to peace.

That's why Rump Palestine must be hammered into the ground, and her people scattered.

A one-state solution will not work.

A two-state solution will not work.

The so-called Occupation cannot go on forever.

Something's gotta give - and it won't be Israel.

There are now two long-term choices, which leave Israel intact, and with defensible borders:

1. slaughter the Palestinians

2. uproot and relocate the Palestinians

I don't think anyone wants to see either, but it's certain that nobody wants to see (1).

That leaves us with (2).

I don't think any third option exists, at this late juncture, after 66 years of trying and squabbling, but, who knows, perhaps one can be found.

In any event, the world at-large has had a bellyful of this squabbling, and of the insane intransigence of the Palestinians.

Enough already.

The world doesn't want justice.

The world wants peace and quiet.

The Palestinians are going to get the short end of the stick, but that's the way of it sometimes.

They should have been better at compromise and negotiation, while they had the chance.

I think they're out of chances, now.

All they can probably hope for now is international assistance, to relocate them, and distribute them amongst their neighbors, and help them to get a new start in life, someplace else.

Oslo was a step for a palestinians state and peace. The reciprocal steps by palestinians were not fulfilled, yet they demanded more from Israel.
Israel was trying to offer the palestinians a chance for statehood, but the promise of no violence and negotiated peace agreements were left unfinished. Israel tried to offer land for peace yet the rockets and violence have not stopped. Calls for wiping out Israel and killing all jews persists.
Oslo was a not a guarantee of one sided concessions that would lay Israels neck bare for the palestinian blade. Security for Israel was first and foremost a requirement not negotiable.
Palestinians failure to come to peace meant less that Israel was willing to concede. The longer the violence goes on the less will be on the table till the palestinians will get tired of the killing? Should Israel sit still and do nothing about the development of the WB? Should Israel let the palestinians remain underemployed when they can offer jobs and decent wages? Should Israel do nothing to help the palestinians learn to be peaceful neighbors and wait while palestinians bleed the world charity dry with nothing but violence and hate to show for it?

Israel tried to develop gaza economy but hamas preferred to promote violence and destruction. Israel offered land for peace and hamas preferred violence. Hamas figured stealing from Egypt and smuggling contraband was going to support a few while the majority of the population struggled or relied on UN to provide for them.

Israel tried to talk but the WB could not speak for all palestinians in order to make concession on hardline demands. Even with a supposed unity government between WB and G, there is still attacks and calls for Israeli destruction not a hand of friendship or movement to peace.

You are making a VERY good case for the argument that the root of the issue REALLY IS ZIONISM, not Judaism. No one had any problem with Jews in the West Bank until Israel started acting the brat, is that what you are saying? Yes, that is what you are saying.

Have they managed to isolate the neurological deficit that makes you think expelling the Palestinians is going to create peace for either Israel or the world? Does it not seem to you that if it didn't work in 1948, it won't work now either?

There is something in the minds of Z's that creates the paranoia that there can NEVER be enough conquest to create security. Obviously some on this board think Israel should not stop heading eastward until they have conquered the IslamoNazis in Indonesia. And expelled them??

The land the UN apportioned to the Jewish state wasn't enough for security, so Israel grabbed more. Then the land Israel conquered in 1948 wasn't enough, so Israel grabbed more. Then the land Israel conquered in 1967 wasn't enough, so Israel conquered more. Now you are arguing that Israel has to control all of Palestine totally or it won't feel secure.

SO WHO IS JUSTIFIED IN THEIR FEARS FOR SECURITY, ISRAEL OR THE PALESTINIANS?

No matter how much land israel manages to control, there is always going to be a border, AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PALESTINIANS JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE, and therefore Israel can never feel secure .... until it makes peace.

That's why Rump Palestine must be hammered into the ground, and her people scattered.

A one-state solution will not work.

A two-state solution will not work.

The so-called Occupation cannot go on forever.

Something's gotta give - and it won't be Israel.

There are now two long-term choices, which leave Israel intact, and with defensible borders:

1. slaughter the Palestinians

2. uproot and relocate the Palestinians

I don't think anyone wants to see either, but it's certain that nobody wants to see (1).

That leaves us with (2).

I don't think any third option exists, at this late juncture, after 66 years of trying and squabbling, but, who knows, perhaps one can be found.

In any event, the world at-large has had a bellyful of this squabbling, and of the insane intransigence of the Palestinians.

Enough already.

The world doesn't want justice.

The world wants peace and quiet.

The Palestinians are going to get the short end of the stick, but that's the way of it sometimes.

They should have been better at compromise and negotiation, while they had the chance.

I think they're out of chances, now.

All they can probably hope for now is international assistance, to relocate them, and distribute them amongst their neighbors, and help them to get a new start in life, someplace else.

Last edited:
Have they managed to isolate the neurological deficit that makes you think expelling the Palestinians is going to create peace for either Israel or the world?...
With portions of the population of Rump Palestine scattered amongst a dozen Muslim nations that are being paid to take them in, most of them hundreds or thousands of miles from the Israeli borders, there will, indeed, be peace.

...Does it not seem to you that if it didn't work in 1948, it won't work now either?...
It wasn't tried in 1948. It wasn't accomplished in 1948. It's never been tried.

But I suspect that we are fast reaching a point where it is going to be tried.

Scatter a few hundred thousand in Libya, more in Tunisia, more in Morrocco, more in Iraq, more in Syria, more in Turkey, more in the Arabian Peninsula, etc., and there will no longer be any concentrated population sufficient to continue the fight, nor any reason to.

...There is something in the minds of Z's that creates the paranoia that there can NEVER be enough conquest to create security...
Nonsense...

This will do very nicely...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

And that (the completion of the Reconquista) is closer than many realize.

...Obviously some on this board think Israel should not stop heading westward until they have conquered the ISLAMONAZIS in Indonesia. And expelled them?...
You have good eyes and memory for such New Meat... I can't recall such a statement on the part of any of the folks around here who support Israel... but I could very well have missed something. Perhaps you can serve up a link to a post, to substantiate that (again!) otherwise wild and hairy claim...

...The land the UN apportioned to the Jewish state wasn't enough for security, so Israel grabbed more...
The UN never apportioned land.

The UN PROPOSED an apportionment of land.

The Muslim-Arabs then proceeded to try to kill the Jews; thereby rejecting the UN proposal.

The Jews merely utilized the UN Partition as a baseline or point of departure, and then took steps to ensure that the Arabs could not kill them off as was openly declared and intended.

This taught the Jews, in no uncertain terms, that the Arabs could never be trusted to live in peace alongside them, once the Jews had formed their own state.

...The land it conquered in 1948 wasn't enough, so Israel grabbed more...
All part of the Reconquista, once you'd managed to harden their hearts to the task (see 1922 map)...

...The land Israel conquered in 1967 wasn't enough, so Israel conquered more...
All part of the Reconquista, once you'd managed to harden their hearts to the task (see 1922 map)...

...Now you are arguing that Israel has to control all of Palestine totally or it won't feel secure...
Yep.

See 1922 map.

...SO WHO IS JUSTIFIED IN THEIR FEARS FOR SECURITY, ISRAEL OR THE PALESTINIANS?...
Israel.

...No matter how much land israel manages to control, there is always going to be a border...
True.

See 1922 map.

...AND THERE WILL ALWAYS BE PALESTINIANS JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE...
No there won't.

Not once Rump-Palestine is cleared-out and its residual population split-up and dispersed amongst a dozen or so Muslim countries, neutering that old, toothless dog.

...and therefore Israel can never feel secure .... until it makes peace.
Oh, it will be secure, and that soon enough.

See 1922 map.

Just as soon as the Reconquista is completed.

Not long to wait, now.

Last edited:
Uh, yes, this is exactly what happened in 1948. And Transjordan is NOT Palestine.

So let me ask you, how are you going to get them there ... the Palestinians that is?

And have you run this by the recipient governments?

Uh, yes, this is exactly what happened in 1948. And Transjordan is NOT Palestine...
There was never an attempt to uproot and move-beyond-reach the Muslim-Arab population of the lands currently comprising Rump Palestine.

...So let me ask you, how are you going to get them there... the Palestinians that is?...
Once military resistance is smashed into the ground and the civilian population has surrendered?

Who knows? Mere logistics. Some combination of self-powered, Israeli-supplied and UN-supplied transport scheme, quite probably.

A far better question would be to ask about Wergeld, compensation-for-land, funds for moving, and some sort of funding or collaborative effort for start-up money, once refugees have arrived in their new host countries.

...And have you run this by the recipient governments?
Nope. Think we'll be able to find any Muslim country willing to take 'em in? I mean, after all, they DO have reptutations as cutthroats and mad-dogs.

We might have to bribe some of those countries to take-in their fair share - those who won't do it out of Muslim Solidarity and Fellowship, anyway. But where there's a will, there's a way, and, somewhere, a deep pocket.

And, if the cost of that relocation is huge, the long-term cost for NOT doing something along those lines is vastly higher.

Ultimately, it will make sense, both politically and economically.

The Palestinians are merely the catspaw in the middle, and always have been. Time for a mercy-shot to the head of Rump Palestine, and care for its people, as they are moved far out of harms' way, and a measure of peace settles upon the region once again.

Forum List

Back