Would You Approve The REPEAL of The 2nd Amendment By Executive Order?

Would You Approve The REPEAL of The 2nd Amendment By Executive Order?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
The 14th amendment is not in question. A Supreme Court decision (United States v. Wong Kim Ark) is in question. The ignorance of the posters in this thread is incredible.

the far right, conservative, GOP, right leaning, etc., posts here do seem to imply stupidity, at best
We're stupid and this idiot doesn't know that you can't repeal an amendment by EO. lol

The 14th amendment is not in question. A Supreme Court decision (United States v. Wong Kim Ark) is in question. The ignorance of the posters in this thread is incredible.

the far right, conservative, GOP, right leaning, etc., posts here do seem to imply stupidity, at best
We're stupid and this idiot doesn't know that you can't repeal an amendment by EO. lol

If you read what I stated within the thread, what you claim is NOT what I stated but I understand that your side is chock full of lying sacks of shit, just like you & Trump.

A repeal of any amendment by executive order is impossible. An executive order to repeal any part of the constitution or Bill of Rights is illegal, without standing. Only the terminally stupid would ask such a question.

A repeal of any amendment by executive order is impossible. An executive order to repeal any part of the constitution or Bill of Rights is illegal, without standing. Only the terminally stupid would ask such a question.

That is EXACTLY why I posted the thread, Mr Brainiac. :21:

Did you see the other thread(s) earlier today in which members were discussing Trump's EO to exclude citizenship under the 14th A to folks born on US soil, with NON citizen parents?

They were ALL like YEAH BRO; GO TRUMP, YOU DA MAN.

By law it would take 2/3 of both the Senate & the House, and then 3/4 of the states.

But the TRUMP crowd were ALL creaming in their panties saying it was GREAT news. :21:

Did you actually take the thread serious, after reading my second post?
Oh, OK. You didn't read that. :26:

I voted YES because I heard that POTUS Trump is considering repealing The 14th Amendment via EO.

Check the batteries in your hearing aid.

Trump has NOT said that
Will, Trump has said he is going to get rid of birthright citizenship by using an executive order. That is expressly set forth in the 14th Amendment, Section1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Great thread. Shows the duplicity of the right wing in all its beautiful shame

How is this duplicity?

This will force the Courts to re-examine the issue with regards to illegals. The only settled question via the SC is via people here legally.

You’re okay with an EO that overturns one amendment but not another amendment.

Actually I have stated that this will probably get struck down, and should get struck down. EO's get used too much, but this one is only to get the Courts to do something. (and maybe congress too)

Now if congress made a strictly constructed law targeting only the children of illegals, I could see it passing muster.
So how can Congress change the 14th without an Amendment, but the Pres can't change it with an EO?

That is EXACTLY why I posted the thread, Mr Brainiac. :21:

Did you see the other thread(s) earlier today in which members were discussing Trump's EO to exclude citizenship under the 14th A to folks born on US soil, with NON citizen parents?

They were ALL like YEAH BRO; GO TRUMP, YOU DA MAN.

By law it would take 2/3 of both the Senate & the House, and then 3/4 of the states.

But the TRUMP crowd were ALL creaming in their panties saying it was GREAT news. :21:

Did you actually take the thread serious, after reading my second post?
Oh, OK. You didn't read that. :26:

I am stunned by the gross ignorance shown by people who have a supposed superior knowledge of govenment. Perhaps I was just hoping. Oh well.

Great thread. Shows the duplicity of the right wing in all its beautiful shame

How is this duplicity?

This will force the Courts to re-examine the issue with regards to illegals. The only settled question via the SC is via people here legally.

You’re okay with an EO that overturns one amendment but not another amendment.

Actually I have stated that this will probably get struck down, and should get struck down. EO's get used too much, but this one is only to get the Courts to do something. (and maybe congress too)

Now if congress made a strictly constructed law targeting only the children of illegals, I could see it passing muster.
So how can Congress change the 14th without an Amendment, but the Pres can't change it with an EO?

How did they change the 1st, and the 2nd?

Would you like a Chinese President some day whose mom flew in just to have them born here...

Trump paving the way for repeal of the 2nd amendment. Trump is setting the precedent of repealing a Constitutional amendment through an executive order by the POTUS.
When an anti-gun President is elected, he then can repeal the 2nd amendment through executive order.

Way to go Donald.

Wrong.
Trump is correcting the interpretation of the 14th amendment, which will need to be reviewed by the Courts.
Trump is NOT repealing the 14th.

Not sure where you are even getting this. But Trump is a proud NRA member. He may be trying to get rid of bump stock. But he isn't repealing the 14th Amendment. Nor even the 2nd Amendment.
And Trump isn't anti-guns.

Not sure where you are even getting this. But Trump is a proud NRA member. He may be trying to get rid of bump stock. But he isn't repealing the 14th Amendment. Nor even the 2nd Amendment.
And Trump isn't anti-guns.

Donald Duck Cheeto wouldn't even know how to shoot his penis, let alone a firearm. :21:

posts here do seem to imply stupidity, at best

and you shout yours from the rooftops.

and your DIVA voice rings from cock hole to ass hole

No its not. Wong was a ruling concerning legal immigrants, not illegal immigrants.

Mark

I voted YES but why did I vote YES?

I voted YES because I heard that POTUS Trump is considering repealing The 14th Amendment via EO.

If Trump is successful, then I believe ALL Amendments should be repealed by EO, including the 2nd A.

We would have no further need for Congress & everyone could quit bitching about Congress being useless.

The EO doesn't repeal the 14th because there is nothing in the 14th that gives children of illegal immigrants automatic birthright citizenship in the first place.

The 2nd, however, is crystal clear.

Your comparison isn't thought through very well.

There should be an option in your poll for irrelevant.

Last edited:
You can funny my thought on it all you want, caddo, but your comparison is still about as deep as a mud puddle.

There's some really undereducated and underinformed people on this board, I've noticed, on both theoretical sides.

I feel like I'm in grade school around here some times.

I voted YES but why did I vote YES?

If Trump is successful, then I believe ALL Amendments should be repealed by EO, including the 2nd A.

We would have no further need for Congress & everyone could quit bitching about Congress being useless.

The EO doesn't repeal the 14th because there is nothing in the 14th that gives children of illegal immigrants autmatic birthright citizenship in the forst place.

The 2nd, however, is crystal clear.

Your comparison isn't thought through very well.

There should be an ioption in your poll for irrelevant.

the poll was not implemented as a serious function but rather as a rhetorical issue to see how many brain dead far righties there are here @ USMB.
OBVIOUSLY, there are a lot more than even I imagined. :21:

Forum List

Back