Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

No Dem is talking about taxing the nonrich more, just the bloated rich and giant corporations.
Even the tea baggers see the GOp are trying to raise our taxes after cutting taxes on the rich and they are now in favor of or open to raising corporate taxes instead of doing what the GOP want and that's raise ours.

And this is after bushanomics made guys like trump billions of dollars. Think about that. Trump goes from $1 billion to $8 billion, it does not trickle down like they said it would, we're broke, and now the GOP want to raise middle class taxes?
Any links for that string of Franko bullshit you're mumbling?
Nope. Heard it on NPR. Michigan teabaggers have joined Democrats in trying to raise corporate taxes because they aren't happy Snyder tried to raise sales or gas taxes to pay for roads. I couldn't believe it myself but good for them not being stupid as you.

Then leave silly boo boo

I am sure you would love cook county Illinois with her 10.25% sales tax

All the hell what Snyder is doing is trying to clean up reckless democrats of the past in Michigan...
God Damn you are dumb...

They ran out of other people's money

Which purposes do our taxes go to? This is kind of regarding the controversy in the US. For higher taxes (how high would you allow? 30% or more?) Instead of payment changes per school district, a fixed amount budget per school. College at no cost as in tuition is 0, still paid by taxes. No payment per semester/quarter. Don't need loans for education.
However I suppose too many people won't accept my idea just calling it stupid.

NO, because the government cannot manage anything efficiently. your 30% would soon be 50%, then 70%. liberalism and big government never work and never will.

Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

Nope, you all pay for your shit and we'll pay for ours. Next question?
I found a job 5 minutes from m home. I hope Republicans raise the gas tax to offset the tax breaks they gave to the rich and corporations.

I hope gas goes to $5 a gallon and you wonder why you're in debt. I'll tell you to go back to school, which is now $20k a year. Wow.

I found a job 5 minutes from m home. I hope Republicans raise the gas tax to offset the tax breaks they gave to the rich and corporations.

I hope gas goes to $5 a gallon and you wonder why you're in debt. I'll tell you to go back to school, which is now $20k a year. Wow.
McDonald's hired you???

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

We are debt free and we started our children's college funds before they were even born. It's called planning, living within your means, working hard and tada!!!!! you get ahead. I owe you nor anyone else NOTHING

Which purposes do our taxes go to? This is kind of regarding the controversy in the US. For higher taxes (how high would you allow? 30% or more?) Instead of payment changes per school district, a fixed amount budget per school. College at no cost as in tuition is 0, still paid by taxes. No payment per semester/quarter. Don't need loans for education.

Well if the shoe fits.
Your title is an oxymoron.
Higher taxes is not no cost.

No Dem is talking about taxing the nonrich more, just the bloated rich and giant corporations.
Even the tea baggers see the GOp are trying to raise our taxes after cutting taxes on the rich and they are now in favor of or open to raising corporate taxes instead of doing what the GOP want and that's raise ours.

And this is after bushanomics made guys like trump billions of dollars. Think about that. Trump goes from $1 billion to $8 billion, it does not trickle down like they said it would, we're broke, and now the GOP want to raise middle class taxes?
Nope. Heard it on NPR. Michigan teabaggers have joined Democrats in trying to raise corporate taxes because they aren't happy Snyder tried to raise sales or gas taxes to pay for roads. I couldn't believe it myself but good for them not being stupid as you.

Then leave silly boo boo

All the hell what Snyder is doing is trying to clean up reckless democrats of the past in Michigan...
God Damn you are dumb...

Looks like you have a cheer group.

I wonder why companies don't leave Michigan and California and NY and move to Oklahoma arkansas and Mississippi where taxes are lower and unions don't exist then I remember they don't want their kids raised there. The schools suck. Low taxes but you get what you pay for.

I remember the Clinton 90s economy was great and Clinton had a surplus.

Why you even on here silly boo boo?

So know in your strange fantasy land you hope republicans raise gas prices to $5 bucks a gallon?

You are starting to post more retard then normal....

What's up with that silly boo boo??

We are debt free and we started our children's college funds before they were even born. It's called planning, living within your means, working hard and tada!!!!! you get ahead. I owe you no anyone else NOTHING
College was affordable then because your government made it so. Jobs stayed in America cause your government made it so.

You saying you owe no one tells me you don't get it. Republicans believe they were born in the log cabin they built themselves. That's all I would say. You're a greedy iggnorant citizen. Archie bunker.

Give me give me give me

Then leave silly boo boo

God Damn you are dumb...

I wonder why companies don't leave Michigan and California and NY and move to Oklahoma arkansas and Mississippi where taxes are lower and unions don't exist then I remember they don't want their kids raised there. The schools suck. Low taxes but you get what you pay for.

your view of history is interesting, completely false but interesting. Companies are leaving the blue states and moving south. for example, the following car companies are now building cars in the south in non-union factories and paying good wages and benefits------BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, VW, Honda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia. Schools in the south are producing rhodes scholars (both black and white) on a higher per capita than the blue states.

But keep feeling as you do, keep paying those high taxes and freezing your ass off. We don't want or need your kind.

We are debt free and we started our children's college funds before they were even born. It's called planning, living within your means, working hard and tada!!!!! you get ahead. I owe you no anyone else NOTHING
College was affordable then because your government made it so. Jobs stayed in America cause your government made it so.

You saying you owe no one tells me you don't get it. Republicans believe they were born in the log cabin they built themselves. That's all I would say. You're a greedy iggnorant citizen. Archie bunker.

wrong again, college tuition went up when student loans became available for any amount and the colleges knew they could charge whatever they wanted and the govt would cover it, and then forgive the loans.

its a shell game and the taxpayers always lose.

Why you even on here silly boo boo?

So know in your strange fantasy land you hope republicans raise gas prices to $5 bucks a gallon?

You are starting to post more retard then normal....

What's up with that silly boo boo??
What will I care if they raise the gas tax? I work close to home. I want the GOP to prove me right.

And what do I care about affordable school? I have no kids and my bro sends his kids to the most expensive school in Michigan cranbrook. Fuck it!

See I don't argue only for what's best for me and I don't argue to change the rules after I made it. You're greedy and ignorant people you republicans

Then leave silly boo boo

God Damn you are dumb...

News flash silly boo boo

People and company's have been leaving dumb ass...

I am a prime example...

A Chicago guy, born and raised....

Live in liberty South Carolina now.

No, YOU don't get it. Nobody paid our college tuition, we paid for it. I don't owe you a damn thing and I don't owe anyone else a damn thing. We started off just like everyone else and worked our way up. Tell me, why should YOU or anyone else benefit from our hard work and dedication to getting ahead. We made a life plan and stuck to it. YOU and your fellow parasites are not part of our plan. Sorry, you better get off your asses and get it done, nobody owes you

Then leave silly boo boo

God Damn you are dumb...

your view of history is interesting, completely false but interesting. Companies are leaving the blue states and moving south. for example, the following car companies are now building cars in the south in non-union factories and paying good wages and benefits------BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, VW, Honda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia. Schools in the south are producing rhodes scholars (both black and white) on a higher per capita than the blue states.

But keep feeling as you do, keep paying those high taxes and freezing your ass off. We don't want or need your kind.
Maybe we will start moving south for jobs. It happens. Luckily manufacturing has picked up and Michigan is where a lot of manufacturing goes on.

I'd love it if the blacks that moved from the racist south to work in Detroit would move back now that the jobs have moved and racism is over.

No, YOU don't get it. Nobody paid our college tuition, we paid for it. I don't owe you a damn thing and I don't owe anyone else a damn thing. We started off just like everyone else and worked our way up. Tell me, why should YOU or anyone else benefit from our hard work and dedication to getting ahead. We made a life plan and stuck to it. YOU and your fellow parasites are not part of our plan. Sorry, you better get off your asses and get it done, nobody owes you
You don't realize you could afford college because government kept it affordable. Thank a liberal. You're welcome.

You don't realize you could afford college because government kept it affordable. Thank a liberal. You're welcome.

You're too fucking stupid to live. College costs are going up BECAUSE of government. Get educated fool

That's exactly what Mexican aristocrats say when they were born into it. Explaining why you're ungrateful ignorant and selfish would be pointless

You're too fucking stupid to live. College costs are going up BECAUSE of government. Get educated fool
Let them fix that.

Forum List

Back