Would you accept an IQ test as part of amnesty for illegals?

This is a great idea as it would avoid the charge of racism unless liberals want to say that hispos and blacks are born mentally inferior. Require all applicants to take an IQ test (in english of course) and get a score above say 120 , a good but not super-high score.

Obozo has an obligation to make sure immigrants are intelligent capable people and not just idiots looking for handouts.

Yeah when cons did that in the jim crowe south it worked out well for ya didnt it?

Why are you so afraid of white people?

You libs oppose it because you know an IQ of 120 would rule out nearly all blacks and hispos. All we'd get would be asians and white yurpeenz.

Thanks for admitting that your true intentions are to weed out blacks and Hispanics.

I've no doubt that would be the result but it's not my intention. I would welcome a black or hispo with a PHD in engineering or physics. But most blacks and hispos are dummies and we have an obligation to keep them out. THINK

My god, this guy's even dimmer than that other racist, the Superman guy.

No Einstein, an IQ score has nothing to do with what's in a person's heart. Or with "welfare". Plus, how could we ever again stand behind "all men are created equal"? THINK.
However I would definitely support such a benchmark to be allowed to post in this forum. It would weed out a lot.

Last edited:
Going thru the legal process, not being a criminal or insane person, etc.. THAT is what should be focused on

No one is saying the IQ test should be the only determinant. Of course we want to look at things like criminal record. But an IQ test should be a part of the process and there should be a minimum.

If we grant citizenship to people with an IQ of 82, they're just gonna go on welfare.
As psychologist say, "IQ is what the test measures". It makes no prediction about individual abilities. Remember an IQ of 100 is considered average, so theoretically 50% of the people should have an IQ of less than 100. A person with an IQ of 80 or 90 can be quite successful in life and a person with an IQ of 120 or more can be an utter failure. Studies have shown that a person with Superior IQ, 120 to 140 is a little more likely to be successful in school and on the job than a person with an average IQ.

What really makes a difference is not the intelligence you are born with, but rather what you do with it.

Plus, how could we ever again stand behind "all men are created equal"?

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. So you're saying we should just let in everybody since we're all equal!!! Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock.?

Nope... Just because you're smarter should not earn you a pass to break our Immigration Laws.

Would you accept an IQ test as part of amnesty for illegals?

I would accept an IQ test for members of Congress.

Studies have shown that a person with Superior IQ, 120 to 140 is a little more likely to be successful in school and on the job than a person with an average IQ.

Actually, studies show that the gifted often have significant challenges trying to be successful in many things, because of the fact that most other people cannot understand them, and may even be resentful of them, and it creates alot of difficulties interacting with other people.

This is a great idea as it would avoid the charge of racism unless liberals want to say that hispos and blacks are born mentally inferior. Require all applicants to take an IQ test (in english of course) and get a score above say 120 , a good but not super-high score.

Obozo has an obligation to make sure immigrants are intelligent capable people and not just idiots looking for handouts.

One twenty eh? So you advocate that potential new citizens should be able to score at least 30 points higher on an IQ test than you?

Yanno..................the best serial killers and psychos generally have a higher than average IQ.

Most of them measure at 115 or better, with many posting in the mid 120's.

After all that has happened recently, do we really need better psychos? Because if they're smarter than the OP, the resident population is in serious trouble.

Last edited:
Yanno..................the best serial killers and psychos generally have a higher than average IQ.

Most of them measure at 115 or better, with many posting in the mid 120's.

After all that has happened recently, do we really need better psychos? Because if they're smarter than the OP, the resident population is in serious trouble.

I've been involved with the OP in a few threads in my short time here, and the baked potato I had with my steak for supper more than likely had a higher IQ than him.

I don't beleive in amnesty period, though I think a series of tests should be administered when you apply for a voting registration card. Too many voters in this nation are ignorant of civics, American history, current events, 20th century world history and basic reading comprehension. When you allow morons and idiots to vote, you get the type of leadership we've had in this nation for the past few decades.

Actually, studies show that the gifted often have significant challenges trying to be successful in many things, because of the fact that most other people cannot understand them, and may even be resentful of them, and it creates alot of difficulties interacting with other people.

HAHAHAHA. So now the iilegal-lovers are telling us that stupid is good. !!!

[
I've been involved with the OP in a few threads in my short time here, and the baked potato I had with my steak for supper more than likely had a higher IQ than him.

HAHA. The board notes that you evaded the issue and have been reduced to childish namecalling. HAHA

If and only if we can test everyone, I'd love to see the IQ of those loud and proud members of the echo chamber.

Forum List

Back