Would USA go to war with China ?

This is the issue:
_54145268__48951920_south_china-sea_1_466-1.gif

The justification China gives is this was once the maritime border of China.

Kind of reminds me of the US view of the Gulf of Mexico since even before the last century began.

Of course, much of America would also be ashes.
That that minor detail escape you?

A nuclear exchange wouldn't produce any winners.

It would be better to have a war of no winners and death than a life of slavery. As we used to say during the Cold War, “ Better dead than Red”. But I don’t believe that is the way we would use our Nukes unless we were forced to; I believe we would use our nukes to attack their military forces, especially an advance land or navel force approaching the US.

The whole idea is silly and laughable. BUT let's say Chinamen were busting through the Southern border out of Mexico and landing at the beaches in San Diego and we were forced to do SOMETHING I suspect we would just nuke the fuckers and get it over and done with. We wouldn't waste much resource trying to duke it out with Chinese on our own land. AND if we struck with nukes first they wouldn't have enough infrastructure left to respond with anyway. If worst came to worst we could send fighters up high enough to blow up incoming warheads with air to air missles. If we could engage the incoming warheads at 40-50,000 feet up they wouldn't do THAT much damage other than radioactvity in the atmosphere if they blew up at all. We would certainly have accurate 411 as to their tradgectories. Besides don't we still have those ground to air missle systems we used to keep the scuds from hitting Israel? That wouldn't get all of the warheads but it could certainly disrupt enough to limit the amount of valid strikes by China to be somewhat acceptable.

As far as war between the US and China is concerned, I have no comments on that.

However, I did notice some inaccuracies regarding ICBMs. So I wanted to point that out for the benefit of other readers. As of today, no country has technology to defend against an ICBM attack. Here is why. ICBMs, when they are fired, they go up in the space and follow an elliptical trajectory. At the apogee of the flight, the altitude is 1200KM. At the time of reentry into the atmosphere, the speed of the missile is almost 26,000KM/hour. No country has technology to intercept that. MAD is the only potential deterrent against ICBMs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back