Would the country be better off today if Romney had won?

Yes or no, and why.
In every way because Mitt Romney doesn't start from a fundamental belief that America is evil, racist, and stole everything it has. His policies would have reflected his love for our country. I even got my liberal wife to vote for Romney because she also agrees with Rudy Guiliani that Obama hates America.

The left refusing congress to do its job? Who filibustered the hell out of congress?
Live with your lie all you want.

impossible to say. It's like asking if World War I would have been won earlier if the US had jumped right in. Who knows?

I would like to think that we would be much better off - but we had the left refusing to allow the Congress to do its' job (Thanks Harry Reid), so, it's doubtful that Romney could have accomplished much, if anything.

Yell you what idiot, ask Harry Reid how many pieces of legislation were left sitting on that assholes desk when he was booted out.

Yell yourself retard. Who filibustered the hell out of the legislation. All the while, and a known fact, one of your leaders, mitchy bitchy o'connell , was there for one purpose. To ruin this administration. Look it up assmunch.

The left refusing congress to do its job? Who filibustered the hell out of congress?

impossible to say. It's like asking if World War I would have been won earlier if the US had jumped right in. Who knows?

I would like to think that we would be much better off - but we had the left refusing to allow the Congress to do its' job (Thanks Harry Reid), so, it's doubtful that Romney could have accomplished much, if anything.

Yell you what idiot, ask Harry Reid how many pieces of legislation were left sitting on that assholes desk when he was booted out.

Yes or no, and why.
Yes. I think Mitt would have been able to get Boehner to bring up a revenue and defense spending bill that would pass on bipartisan support, but possibly with less than most gopers voting for it, that would have pretty painlessly raised additional revenue and allowed us stronger conventional forces. And, I think he'd have more hawkish on the eventual deal we'll have to cut with Iran. Basically, we could have reduced all enrichment.

But, there was no way he could win with a campaign that was insulting to a majority of citizens.

Yell yourself retard. Who filibustered the hell out of the legislation. All the while, and a known fact, one of your leaders, mitchy bitchy o'connell , was there for one purpose. To ruin this administration. Look it up assmunch.

Bullshit.

Republican mantra when they are faced with facts.
Seems you are the one standing in bullshit.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Link? How about one from a reputable source bigshot?

When did McConnell say he wanted to make Obama a one-term president - The Washington Post
F*ck your dumb/

Bullshit.

Link? How about one from a reputable source bigshot?

Yes or no, and why.

ISIS would be on the run. We would be winning the war in Iraq. 5000 to 10,000 American soldiers would have come home or be on their way home in body bags. 50,000 more would have come home or be on their way home with severe disabilities. Total cost would be another $6 trillion in current and future liabilities. As for the economy, it would be the same as it is now, so I guess it depends on your priorities. If you believe the defeat of ISIS right this second is worth the price in American casualties and another $6 trillion added to our debt, then I guess it would be better under Romney. If not, then it would be worse. Or you could argue that Romney would not have done anything different than Obama, and then it would be neither.

Yes or no, and why.

ISIS would be on the run. We would be winning the war in Iraq. 5000 to 10,000 American soldiers would have come home or be on their way home in body bags. 50,000 more would have come home or be on their way home with severe disabilities. Total cost would be another $6 trillion in current and future liabilities. As for the economy, it would be the same as it is now, so I guess it depends on your priorities. If you believe the defeat of ISIS right this second is worth the price in American casualties and another $6 trillion added to our debt, then I guess it would be better under Romney. If not, then it would be worse. Or you could argue that Romney would not have done anything different than Obama, and then it would be neither.

We will never know for sure, but I do agree that ISIS would be much weaker than it is today, and much less of a threat to the world. Romney would also not be trying to make a stupid deal with Iran that will result in them getting nukes and further destablizing the mid east. Your numbers of american casualties are very inflated.

As to the economy, Obama has done more damage than any previous president. A head of cabbage would have done a better job.

hey REDFISH , seems to me the punishment of the Moderate 'rinos' would be by taking their money by more redistribution , more programs , college loan forgiveness , reparations ,'Hilarycomputers' similar to obamaphones and internet service in every home , plus higher taxes , more importation of foreigners like radical muslims and maybe a guaranteed yearly income plan , free food and housing to go with 'obamacare' . And that's just a start as I'm sure that all dems have the plan !! Only thing worse than a dem progressive is a moderate rino and moderate rino is what many repubs like 'heb boosh' are . And , I won't support any moderate Rino REDFISH !!

OK, great, you won't support a moderate rino. But by staying home or voting 3rd party you are in fact supporting a far left liberal.

Voting against someone is more important, in many cases, than voting for someone.

hey REDFISH , seems to me the punishment of the Moderate 'rinos' would be by taking their money by more redistribution , more programs , college loan forgiveness , reparations ,'Hilarycomputers' similar to obamaphones and internet service in every home , plus higher taxes , more importation of foreigners like radical muslims and maybe a guaranteed yearly income plan , free food and housing to go with 'obamacare' . And that's just a start as I'm sure that all dems have the plan !! Only thing worse than a dem progressive is a moderate rino and moderate rino is what many repubs like 'heb boosh' are . And , I won't support any moderate Rino REDFISH !!

OK, great, you won't support a moderate rino. But by staying home or voting 3rd party you are in fact supporting a far left liberal.

Voting against someone is more important, in many cases, than voting for someone.
I would vote for any president who actually loved the country he was trying to lead.

I would vote for any president who actually loved the country he was trying to lead.

me too. that should be the number one criteria.

and like I already said , I'll vote 'hilary' as a way to punish moderate repub / rinos that have taken this country to where we are today . Yeah , what a choice , either Hilary or the 'boosh' !! I did outline how I think a vote for ' hilary ' would punish moderate repub rinos Redfish !!

and same for most of the rino hopefuls , Hillary all the way if a rino runs for USA prezident .

and like I already said , I'll vote 'hilary' as a way to punish moderate repub / rinos that have taken this country to where we are today . Yeah , what a choice , either Hilary or the 'boosh' !! I did outline how I think a vote for ' hilary ' would punish moderate repub rinos Redfish !!
You're indignation would be better spent on voting third party which is what I'll do. The fact that we have two Left wing parties controlling everything is the problem.

Forum List

Back