Would the country be better off today if Romney had won?

During the campaign, Romney claimed his five sons were working off their military obligation by helping him get elected. I wonder now if the five boy's military obligation was fulfilled even though Romney lost, or did the boys just have to help during the campaign?

Funny, I never heard such a thing. I am pretty sure that there is no "military obligation" since the military became voluntary in 1973. link?
Do some simple homework. Romney was asked this by the wife of an army major at some campaign stop. She didn't mention the obligation just why none of the five boys never served, including Romney himself.

.....And what branch did Obama serve in?
Obama is the Commander in Chief of all the military.

Just like I thought. Never served a day. Oh, and by the way....I served 22 years in the Army and DIA. You? Or are you just throwing out "what if's"?

due to lib progressives Regent

"My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard."

He added: "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."
due to lib progressives Regent !!
due to lib progressives Regent !!
Maybe more due to the framers of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back