Would Ronald Reagan approve of today's GOP collaboration with the Soviets?

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
sorry, but I find it very difficult to believe Ronnie would appreciate all this GOP/Russian collaboration shit

fer chrisakes he spent half his terms railing against the Red Menace, lost sleep even though he could barely stay awake

I'm with Obama on this one......... "Ronald Reagan Would Roll Over In His Grave" That A Third Of Republicans Approve Of Putin

sorry, but I find it very difficult to believe Ronnie would appreciate all this GOP/Russian collaboration shit

fer chrisakes he spent half his terms railing against the Red Menace, lost sleep even though he could barely stay awake

I'm with Obama on this one......... "Ronald Reagan Would Roll Over In His Grave" That A Third Of Republicans Approve Of Putin

What collaboration?

Reagan always kept lines of communication with the Kremlin open. Except, of course, when he called Gorbachev’s bluff in Reykjavik, after which the commies promptly caved.

Seems JohnnyNutsack is a little fuzzy on his Reagan historical facts.

Reagan spent his last 7 years in office building relationships with the USSR government, shitforbrains. They don't teach you idiots anything in school anymore except plastic bags are the biggest threat to mankind.

upload_2017-2-21_8-22-3.png

the same ideologues who spent the last 30 years waving the Reagan flag into battle with the evil Dems are now pissing on his grave, making pilgrimages to Simi Valley with full bladders

sad really

Reagan spent his last 7 years in office building relationships with the USSR government, shitforbrains. They don't teach you idiots anything in school anymore except plastic bags are the biggest threat to mankind.

View attachment 113482

I doubt Reagan blew any Russian autocrats

View attachment 113482

No wonder you keep getting banned. You have to have at least a room temperature IQ to post here.

View attachment 113482

No wonder you keep getting banned. You have to have at least a room temperature IQ to post here.

when was I banned?

huh?

That was last century sac...the world has moved on, the soviet union is no more [seriously], reagan destroyed/obliterated it [over protestations from the left and bogus news stories that it couldn't be done, there was even a short time in the last years of the reagan administration where the media ran stories of how the soviets were doing better than us economically], and of course the left hates putin, he was a former communist stalwart who now embraces the ways of American style capitalism, they consider him a traitor...it's good we can have these little talks

Reagan reached out to the Soviets frequently in the interest of peace.Learn what you're talking about before you post, dope.

That was last century sac...the world has moved on, the soviet union is no more [seriously], reagan destroyed/obliterated it [over protestations from the left and bogus news stories that it couldn't be done, there was even a short time in the last years of the reagan administration where the media ran stories of how the soviets were doing better than us economically], and of course the left hates putin, he was a former communist stalwart who now embraces the ways of American style capitalism, they consider him a traitor...it's good we can have these little talks

Yeah I know Frank, it's the 21st century which means Russia is our ally

got it, now go get a jolt of 440, you're flagging

Reagan reached out to the Soviets frequently in the interest of peace.Learn what you're talking about before you post, dope.

Reagan told Gorbachev to tear down that wall, didn't give a KGB agent a reach-around

pahleeze

Considering all of Trump's top security advisors are anti-Russian....you mean like that?

the same ideologues who spent the last 30 years waving the Reagan flag into battle with the evil Dems are now pissing on his grave, making pilgrimages to Simi Valley with full bladders

sad really
In case English isn't your first language, you just got your ass handed to you with your complete ignorance of how Reagan handled the Soviets.

Probably should act as though this thread never existed.

Considering all of Trump's top security advisors are anti-Russian....you mean like that?

Bannon, Donnie Jr, and Stephen Miller are anti-Russian?

I guess they had to fire agents Manafort and Flynn, the list keeps growing

wow

Bannon, Donnie Jr, and Stephen Miller are anti-Russian?

I guess they had to fire agents Manafort and Flynn, the list keeps growing

wow

Wow.....Mattis, and the new General.....both anti-Russian........does your mother know you are using the computer again....?

What collaboration?

The one in his tree stump dumb liberal brain.

Forum List

Back