The Russian love affair with Donald Trump sours as the U.S. & Russia move toward war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Russian Love Affair With Donald Trump Sours As The U.S. And Russia Move Toward War
We may already be starting to see such a scenario play out
upload_2017-2-21_9-10-48.png

---------------------------------------------------------

War with Russia Mmmmk I would think China is a bigger threat than Russia.

Yes, China is the real threat but the Globalist plan calls for subduing Russia first, then dealing with the Chinese. I hope the Russians nuke the fuck out the world taking all the fucking Globalists with them and us.

• Banned
See how democracy is a joke? They lie and kill and get elected and re-elected.

Yeah more like Obama's plan why do you think the loser has a training manual to keep is herd dumbed down and control the idiots you see in the streets against Trump. The loser is still gathering his army to bring this Country down while making it look like Trump is at fault.

Weak minds will listen to Obama and destroy this Country.

Yeah more like Obama's plan why do you think the loser has a training manual to keep is herd dumbed down and control the idiots you see in the streets against Trump. The loser is still gathering his army to bring this Country down while making it look like Trump is at fault.

And all for nothing since Trump withdraws more and more promises.

• Banned

You must have been visiting another planet he's not with drawn any promises. The Obama handbook must have you hypnotized.

You must have been visiting another planet he's not with drawn any promises. The Obama handbook must have you hypnotized.
Trump made no promises? LOL! The more he turns into Obama the more you turn into Obamabots.

Yes, China is the real threat but the Globalist plan calls for subduing Russia first, then dealing with the Chinese. I hope the Russians nuke the fuck out the world taking all the fucking Globalists with them and us.
"I hope the Russians nuke the fuck out of the world".....one of our resident Alt-Righties, folks.

"I hope the Russians nuke the fuck out of the world".....one of our resident Alt-Righties, folks.

:boohoo:

Absolutely, if that's what it takes to get rid of the Globalist parasites of this world I don't mind to be a sacrificial lamb in the inferno. Alt-right... hahaha... it is a meaningless epithet.

Absolutely, if that's what it takes to get rid of the Globalist parasites of this world I don't mind to be a sacrificial lamb in the inferno. Alt-right... hahaha... it is a meaningless epithet.
"We had to destroy the village to save it"

Won't be anything saved imbecile. It is a world wide inferno consuming everybody. The Globalists are fucking with the wrong people.

Won't be anything saved imbecile. It is a world wide inferno consuming everybody. The Globalists are fucking with the wrong people.

Amazing how these ass clowns think it is all a joke. It makes some ppl wish things would pop off so we can say we told you dumb asses what was coming. But what we can expect when these ppl's brains have turned into mush .

They will obey everything Authority tells them Government, Medical, Education see that's how dumbed down they are they can't even compile how all the mentioned have been given the powers to determine " OUR OWN LIVES" we don't get to determine our lives for ourselves. ............. gawd dumbasses sicken me.

Forum List

Back